'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG devin look like you had loads of fun :naughty:

SAMMY, IM GLAD YOURE OK. MY WHOLE FAMILY NOW KNOWS ABOUT THAT TORNADO CAUSE I WAS TOO NERVOUS AND COULDNT RESIST TO TELL :shocked:

i love you girl, and you know what i just realized i have RELATIVES at connecticut. REAL relatives almost every summer they come to us, not this year but last 2 years they came. :thumb_yello: and i wondered if i ever will go to visit them i will meet you too :thumb_yello:

and sammy have you been to New York ?:blush-anim-cl:

lol, i stalked guy who i had crush on, :roftl:

he KNEW i like hm ,and the best part was me AND zanete liked him. and he KNEW that too :roftl:

we are best friends with zanete, and every day we wrote him messages on some latvian portal :D

SICK :lmfao:

the thing is that we thought he dont know but now looking back to it - it was OBVIOUS :boxed::shocked:

he KNEW i like hm ,and the best part was me AND zanete liked him. and he KNEW that too :roftl:

we are best friends with zanete, and every day we wrote him messages on some latvian portal :D

the thing is that we thought he dont know but now looking back to it - it was OBVIOUS :boxed::shocked:

haha nice

i told sheree (shaza) a whole story bout today w/ it

it goes....

My friend (Alyssa) and I talk to this one guy at school. And we call like every boy our boyfriend (hehe) and this one we “fight” about…. so today, at the fair w/ her and her sister (kiersten), we saw him and I’m like “OMG I C HIM” and we wanted to follow him, but got lost. Lol. So we went back on rides, and then Alyssa goes off w/ some of her friends, and kiersten and I are on rides, and Alyssa calls us to get over to the ride she is on. So we go, and at first we don’t understand what shes trying to tell us, but hes on that ride, and were like OMG OMG OMG. Haha so after going on a ride and Alyssa left again, kiersten and I want to get a drink, and we walk by him, and he is sitting on the ground w/ a bunch of girls, so I decide I might as well say hi, it was like a do it or regret situation. So I smiled, waved, and said hi. And he nodded back and said hi… so we decided to call Alyssa and tell her, and we knew she wouldn’t believe us and b4 we called her, kiersten says to me “ I didn’t notice who you were waving at, then I noticed it was your hottie.” And I was laughing and said we should have videotaped it so Alyssa would believe it. So we called her, and she obviously didn’t believe me, and kiersten and I are shouting at the fone telling her it happened. So later alyssas back w/ us. And were getting onto a ride, and it hadent started yet, so Alyssa, and I are sitting in one seat thing, and kiersten is sitting in another one bcuz we couldn’t seat 3, so im looking out into the crowds to c if I can spot him and all of a sudden I shout to Alyssa “OMG OMG OMG! I C HIM!!!” and shes like “OMG! WHERE?” and he like walking by and shes like “OMG I WANNA TAKE A PIC OF HIM!!!” and tries over and over, but theyre all blurry cuz were like hyper and all, and then I realize, theyre are a lot of ppl staring at us and im like “way for us to be obvious Alyssa” and were cracking up. We didn’t c him after that. But it was so fun!!

Hello ever1 :biggrin2:

I'm sorry i wasn't here yesterday evening bcs my friend came and she's coming today too with 1 friend more so i won't be here:huh: ... u don't know what happened to us! i was scared to death!!!!:jawdrop:

***We went 4 a walk,but the road doesn't have lights so it was COMPLITE DARK,it was just 2 of us and we were going like....1km ,then we came on 1 widen of that road and we set on 1 little well and started to talk ect.

But since we came there we were listening some noise n we were scared a bit bcs infront of us was like a hill from hre were falling rocks :boxed: and no1 was there except us..but then came family with car and set next to us,so we weren't so scared anymore.

i thought it was goat or some other animal but my friend says it's human-but i said no way,what man does up??!?!?!:blink: (on the top of that small hill)

we continue with fun,listened mika ect and "that" coming down but we couldn't see what was that bcs if darkness...

and than the family went so we stayed there comlitely alone:shocked: i was scared and i said my friend to go,so i went and she wa like 2m behind me.

suddenly 1 man appeared infront of me-he was "that" which was up,and he was going like hw is drunk or nuts so i was terrifued and i went to the other side of road totally scared snd than he said on ENGLISH!!!!!:"it's ok,don't worry,you will be fine with me" and my friend said "ok" and we started to laught like insane :floor:

he was ENGLISH MAN!!!! ON THE HILL!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! IN COMPLITELLY DARK!!!!! :doh

then we wrote in cell phone what happened to us,and went home.

huh

Hello ever1 :biggrin2:

I'm sorry i wasn't here yesterday evening bcs my friend came and she's coming today too with 1 friend more so i won't be here:huh: ... u don't know what happened to us! i was scared to death!!!!:jaw=-drop:

***We went 4 a walk,but the road doesn't have lights so it was COMPLITE DARK,it was just 2 of us and we were going like....1km ,then we came on 1 widen of that road and we set on 1 little well and started to talk ect.

But since we came there we were listening some noise n we were scared a bit bcs infront of us was like a hill from hre were falling rocks :boxed: and no1 was there except us..but then came family with car and set next to us,so we weren't so scared anymore.

i thought it was goat or some other animal but my friend says it's human-but i said no way,what man does up??!?!?!:blnk: (on the top of that small hill)

we continue with fun,listened mika ect and "that" coming down but we couldn't see what was that bcs if darkness...

and than the family went so we stayed there comlitely alone:shocked: i was scared and i said my friend to go,so i went and she wa like 2m behind me.

suddenly 1 man appeared infront of me-he was "that" which was up,and he was going like hw is drunk or nuts so i was terrifued and i went to the other side of road totally scared snd than he said on ENGLISH!!!!!:"it's ok,don't worry,you will be fine with me" and my friend said "ok" and we started to laught like insane :floor:

he was ENGLISH MAN!!!! ON THE HILL!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! IN COMPLITELLY DARK!!!!! :doh

then we wrote in cell phone what happened to us,and went home.

huh

:roftl:

We need to hang out sometime:mf_rosetinted:

What happened to Sammy? Is she ok? Sorry for being slow, it would hurt my head to go through all those pages.

ive been stalked for about 6 months now, he STILL wont leave me alone. Advice please??

ive been stalked for about 6 months now, he STILL wont leave me alone. Advice please??

Be his girlfriend, I stalked Sam for a while and then he was my bff and then my bf:roftl:

Sammy, I'm so glad you're ok! And Devin, sounds like you had a blast, girl! I'm happy for you!!!

Daniela, I'll read your story now:thumb_yello:

Be his girlfriend, I stalked Sam for a while and then he was my bff and then my bf:roftl:

Sammy, I'm so glad you're ok! And Devin, sounds like you had a blast, girl! I'm happy for you!!!

Daniela, I'll read your story now:thumb_yello:

Aw, so sammy's ok?

I will kill Mika before i am his girlfriend.:mf_rosetinted:

:tears: I dont know whats happening to me. I have been seriously considering walking all the way to London from my house, just to see Mika, which is about 140-150 miles. Is he even in London right now? Does anyone know where he is? Grr it angers me, and i dont know why.

Sorry I just needed to let things out. I felt this is probably the only place i can do it. And I dont mind if you all just ignore me, Im used to it. I just needed to say this..nonsence. Sorry.

hey alice!

I understand you , why don't you just do it and fo gor it? =)

:tears: I dont know whats happening to me. I have been seriously considering walking all the way to London from my house, just to see Mika, which is about 140-150 miles. Is he even in London right now? Does anyone know where he is? Grr it angers me, and i dont know why.

Sorry I just needed to let things out. I felt this is probably the only place i can do it. And I dont mind if you all just ignore me, Im used to it. I just needed to say this..nonsence. Sorry.

Dont worry.

Look, Im going up to London in October. Anything I can do then to help.

hey alice!

I understand you , why don't you just do it and fo gor it? =)

Dont worry.

Look, Im going up to London in October. Anything I can do then to help.

Ohh thanks guys. Your so supportive:) But is he even in London right now? Thats what im worried about, cos it would be quite annoying if i walk for like 4 days and then he's not there.:naughty:

Ohh thanks guys. Your so supportive:) But is he even in London right now? Thats what im worried about, cos it would be quite annoying if i walk for like 4 days and then he's not there.:naughty:

Hehe you're welcome!

Well he said he's at the studio, but he still talks about his flat and so on, maybe he is in london!

Hehe, i dont know! At the very least, I'll try and find his house, then knock on the door, amd take a gazillion pic tures for you all.

hey guys! weather has cleared! no need to freak!

it was pretty bad at some points last nite tho.

the weather dude was telling us to stay away from windos and if we needed to get into closets and basements and stuff :shocked:

but we were fine. i just brought my piano downstairs adn finished writing my song! hehe

DID YOU SEE WHAT MARIE MADE ME?!?! I HAVE TO POST IT!

YOUR ALIVE!

You have been driving me mental girl.

You are definitley not hurt or anything?

NO! IM FINE!

we just all stayed on the lower level and watched th news, then it kinda slowed so i played me piano in the other room!

WE ARE FINE! hehe

and im even more fine cuz marie made mt his awesome pic.

She is the kind and fine photoshop wizard-ess!

:kaf:

Oh, thank god your alright! Did anyone you know get hurt or anything?

Can I see the pic?

Hehe, I know vaugley what his house looks like, and I THINK I know the road, and i can pics for you/.

You're going in October arent you. I dont know if I can wait that long:naughty: Nahh I realy dont know what Im doing. I realy want to do this, but I dont know when and I dont know how. For a start I have the little problem of parents, but if they dont let me then I could just go in the middle of the night.

ALL HAIL MARIE!

PHOTOSHOP GODESS!

mika192.jpg

Hehe, your hair is gorgeous.

You're going in October arent you. I dont know if I can wait that long:naughty: Nahh I realy dont know what Im doing. I realy want to do this, but I dont know when and I dont know how. For a start I have the little problem of parents, but if they dont let me then I could just go in the middle of the night.

Whatever you do, dont go round london in the middle of the night!

You'd have to walk EVERYWHERE, the tubes stop at night.

Londons HUGE, youd get lost in about 5 mins. I got lost last time, and I go up a lot.

Yep, im going in October, ill do my best!:mf_rosetinted: