'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you should get skype, its a lot more simple and cool :punk:

I know it, my mom has it, going to make an account altough I don't have a microphone.

Did you made your AIM?

Wow, I have an MSN, AIM and Skype now, no excuse for not contacting me:naughty:

I know it, my mom has it, going to make an account altough I don't have a microphone.

Did you made your AIM?

Wow, I have an MSN, AIM and Skype now, no excuse for not contacting me:naughty:

well i made my AIM account, but dont you thin its very difficult to understand ?

i made my skype a year ago and then i had poor knowing of english and i did everything great, and now i cant even register at AIM.

i dont have MSN. :roftl:

well i made my AIM account, but dont you thin its very difficult to understand ?

i made my skype a year ago and then i had poor knowing of english and i did everything great, and now i cant even register at AIM.

i dont have MSN. :roftl:

Hahaha :roftl:

You should!

Dowloading 90% of skipe :fisch:

Hello.

I was just wandering if anyone else had heard rumors that we're all going to die tomorrow? Apparently some country (i can't remember which one) has a explosive attom thing and its going to go off tomorrow and destroy the world. The rumors going all round my school. I don't belive it but some of my friends are realy worried about it, so i was just wandering if any of you had heard anything about it.

I dont want to worry you all though.:wink2:

Hello.

I was just wandering if anyone else had heard rumors that we're all going to die tomorrow? Apparently some country (i can't remember which one) has a explosive attom thing and its going to go off tomorrow and destroy the world. The rumors going all round my school. I don't belive it but some of my friends are realy worried about it, so i was just wandering if any of you had heard anything about it.

Attomic thing that they're gonna blow up? Hun, that's bull. The real thing is that on sweden, I thinkt they're going to speed up the atoms so they can create the exact enviromnent produced before the Big-bang. It may explode, but just near there! That's just for scaring. And if I knew I was dying tomorrow, well I woldn't be scared.

Hello.

OMG I HAD THE SAME RUMORS AT MY SCHOOL :shocked:

i cant believe we have the same rumors :blink::roftl:

oh and carlota im sorry it doesnt work for you :shocked:

Attomic thing that they're gonna blow up? Hun, that's bull. The real thing is that on sweden, I thinkt they're going to speed up the atoms so they can create the exact enviromnent produced before the Big-bang. It may explode, but just near there! That's just for scaring. And if I knew I was dying tomorrow, well I woldn't be scared.

Thank you! Thats what I've been trying to tell my friends. Well they'll see when we're still alive on thursday.