'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shh. I THINK i know.

Im not supposed to tell. But Bel will kill me if i dont tell her. But shes not back yet. Sammy and Liene have interrogated me, they know basically everything anyway.

So, you'l probably find out anyway.:blink:blink:

probably.. But in case I'm not, you better tell me.. :fish::fisch:

you're making me look like a fool.:mf_rosetinted:

say "galinha":naughty:

No. I'm showing your true identity to everyone. :mf_rosetinted:

srry.. :naughty:

'galinha'

For some Mika stalking.

looool :das:yeah right

Girls,I have got no idea how i'm gonna keep this from you any longer.

okay...:blink:

Shh. I THINK i know.

Im not supposed to tell. But Bel will kill me if i dont tell her. But shes not back yet. Sammy and Liene have interrogated me, they know basically everything anyway.

So, you'l probably find out anyway.

soo?:shocked::blink::wub2::mf_rosetinted:

hi girls :)

so whats up ? ive been here now for about 30 minutes. yes ! I WAS LURKING :naughty:

i wish i get my phone back sooner so i can FINALLY make a video casue i have loads to tell but i dont want to write, talking is much more fun.

we have today lesson... how is it called. its like where teacher tells news, talks about excursions :punk:

YES WERE GOING TO GO TO STOCKHOLM. for 2 or 3 days :punk:

HOW AMAZING IS THAT ?

pitty none of you lives there, i would go to meet you, but well we will go there with ship, and that means PARTY ALL NIGHT.

we are gonna get to smoke waterpipe with friends, though i do it quite often, not with class, so its gonna be a lot more fun :punk:

and on the ship there is a party all night so im gonna freak out.

I EDITED THIS POST CAUSE I REGRET IT.

basicly i said things which i know means im vain.

.. and which language is that..?

it's Serbian:das:

hi girls

so whats up ? ive been here now for about 30 minutes. yes ! I WAS LURKING :naught:

i wish i get my phone back sooner so i can FINALLY make a video casue i have loads to tell but i dont want to write, talking is much more fun.

we have today lesson... how is it called. its like where teacher tells news, talks about excursions unk

YES WERE GOING TO GO TO STOCKHOLM. for 2 or 3 days unk

HOW AMAZING IS THAT ?

pitty none of you lives there, i would go to meet you, but well we will go there with ship, and that means PARTY ALL NIGHT.

we are gonna get to smoke waterpipe with friends, though i do it quite often, not with class, so its gonna be a lot more fun un:

and on the ship there is a party all night so im gonna freak out.

and please now dont think im vain.

but today at sport lesson i was joking all the time and i think lota of people likes me, and thinks im funny. i dont know you can think im selfish or whatever, but i had this feeling, cause one my OLD BEST FRIEND. when we were best friends i asked her to come to my house and she never wanted, now she asked it herself casue we spent much time together today :wub:

omg i sound so vain now. but i mean, i were other people i would like myself.

do you know what i mean ?

hello Liene!:wink2:

yeah!:boxed: a real pitty,i'd love to meet ya:huh::thumbdown: