'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey liene!

Smoke from whaterpiper? I hope you don't fill it with weed or something. I smoked it once, with my mum actually, 'cause it doesn't really makes cancer.

Dunno about that vain thing

yep, waterpipe, well i dont really understand what you mean "weed" but usually i put in tabacco. i smoke it very often :D

i have my own, but in one party someone broke it.

acctually i cant smoke it cause i have problems with lungs, my parents dont know i have my waterpipe and that i even smoke it, but i havent sone it in ages

because of lungs. i think if i will do it then only when its like really fun, like in class excursion.

i was quite angry on madara for a bit, cause its my waterpipe and she took it from me and didnt give back, at the beggining i was fine with it cause all the parties were at her house and i had no need of it at my house, but then i decided to keep in my room cause i was afraid someone at her parties is gonna brake it. i decided to smoke it only when I AM next. i asked it back BUT SHE DIDNT GIVE.

at next party they broke it and i was next. we broke 2 waterpipes at one evening some other girl took hers too.

i WAS MAD. the girl who broke it was madaras friend and as i supposes i will 'have to buy a new one :boxed:

DAMN.

so what did you dunno ? :wink2:

Hey people !

Hi Liene ! I miss you girl ! :wub2:

How's it going people !

hi mafa, you havent been online lately, just like me :roftl:

how are you ?

ppl!!!! i'm going to....im gonna go 4 a walk:bleh:

see ya tomorow,wish u nice day in school:das:

:bye: night :huglove:

bye... :bye:

yep, waterpipe, well i dont really understand what you mean "weed" but usually i put in tabacco. i smoke it very often :D

i have my own, but in one party someone broke it.

acctually i cant smoke it cause i have problems with lungs, my parents dont know i have my waterpipe and that i even smoke it, but i havent sone it in ages

because of lungs. i think if i will do it then only when its like really fun, like in class excursion.

i was quite angry on madara for a bit, cause its my waterpipe and she took it from me and didnt give back, at the beggining i was fine with it cause all the parties were at her house and i had no need of it at my house, but then i decided to keep in my room cause i was afraid someone at her parties is gonna brake it. i decided to smoke it only when I AM next. i asked it back BUT SHE DIDNT GIVE.

at next party they broke it and i was next. we broke 2 waterpipes at one evening some other girl took hers too.

i WAS MAD. the girl who broke it was madaras friend and as i supposes i will 'have to buy a new one :boxed:

DAMN.

so what did you dunno ? :wink2:

You shouldn't smoke so young... It's really bad for you, and you'll have your body ruined in just a finger snap.:boxed:I'm not here to give advice, anyway... And to be honest, I know it was your pipe, but, it's a stupid thing to fight for. That's honest, sorry if I'm offending you.

I don't know if you're being vain or you have friends and are happy to have them!

hi mafa, you havent been online lately, just like me :roftl:

how are you ?

bye... :bye:

Lol . yeah . . . I've been busy with some Harry Potter stuff . Doesn't matter .

So... you smoke ? :shocked:

I think I understood what waterpipe is .. . but i'm not sure . lol

How's it going girl ?

You shouldn't smoke so young... It's really bad for you, and you'll have your body ruined in just a finger snap.:boxed:I'm not here to give advice, anyway... And to be honest, I know it was your pipe, but, it's a stupid thing to fight for. That's honest, sorry if I'm offending you.

I don't know if you're being vain or you have friends and are happy to have them!

well i kind a smoke it a REALLY NOT OFTEN lately. i know about the body, ive thought about it, but i think you can understand.

about fight, it wasnt like it was fight, i was just angry buit i didnt tell it to her.

and i have lots of fight with madara lately, for NOTHING. i guess its because of spending time together with her too much. :boxed:

please be honest. i AM vain. how could i say that ? now i look back to my post i wrote 5 mins ago and i regret it.

and i call other people vain :boxed:

i feel like nothing. stupid to understand youre a bad person :thumbdown:

Lol . yeah . . . I've been busy with some Harry Potter stuff . Doesn't matter .

So... you smoke ? :shocked:

I think I understood what waterpipe is .. . but i'm not sure . lol

How's it going girl ?

IM NOT SMOKING CIGARETTES.

this is what i AM smoking but not often lately.

Shisha(Water_Pipe)_Mitsuba.jpg

omg girl i feel so bad now.

well i kind a smoke it a REALLY NOT OFTEN lately. i know about the body, ive thought about it, but i think you can understand.

about fight, it wasnt like it was fight, i was just angry buit i didnt tell it to her.

and i have lots of fight with madara lately, for NOTHING. i guess its because of spending time together with her too much. :boxed:

please be honest. i AM vain. how could i say that ? now i look back to my post i wrote 5 mins ago and i regret it.

At least you don't smoke often... I only smoked once and f*cking hate it, for myself I think it's desgusting honestly.

Ah... Maybe you both should take some time!

You're not a bad person! Everyone IS vain sometimes. And if we weren't vain sometimes, we woldn't like ourselves.

At least you don't smoke often... I only smoked once and f*cking hate it, for myself I think it's desgusting honestly.

Ah... Maybe you both should take some time!

You're not a bad person! Everyone IS vain sometimes. And if we weren't vain sometimes, we woldn't like ourselves.

i HATE cigarettes, madara was smoking them like EVERY DAY.

me and zanete just ignores her and she stopped, now both of them started to skome again and i was more angry to zanete than to madara cause it wasnt surprise madara did it.

then i just didnt talk to zanete, and she said she stopped.

zanete isnt a smoking person type. she just wants to feel like everybody.

i said its a nonsense, and our friend Kristine said the same, kristine is very popular and i said - look at her she is a great person and isnt smoking thats why everybody loves her, not cause she is smoking.

:boxed:

ive never in my life smoked cigarettes, of course ive tried but i never liked it.

and thanks for telling me that, i know there is a border between being vain and its good for you, and being vain and it makes you a bad person.

i hope i havent went too far with this. :boxed:

i HATE cigarettes, madara was smoking them like EVERY DAY.

me and zanete just ignores her and she stopped, now both of them started to skome again and i was more angry to zanete than to madara cause it wasnt surprise madara did it.

then i just didnt talk to zanete, and she said she stopped.

zanete isnt a smoking person type. she just wants to feel like everybody.

i said its a nonsense, and our friend Kristine said the same, kristine is very popular and i said - look at her she is a great person and isnt smoking thats why everybody loves her, not cause she is smoking.

:boxed:

ive never in my life smoked cigarettes, of course ive tried but i never liked it.

and thanks for telling me that, i know there is a border between being vain and its good for you, and being vain and it makes you a bad person.

i hope i havent went too far with this. :boxed:

Damn, that's awful. They're just smoking to fit in... But liene, smoking by waterpipe and putting the tobacco in it makes the same to your organism.

You're welcome, you didn't went.:wink2:

Dont be idiot . You are not vain, at least you didnt seem vain to me . Look... when we say somethings, we really believe, like "everyone likes me" for me it's not being vain... it's saying what we think. I use to say im smart, cause I know I am... it doesnt make me vain . At least not in my opinion .

IM NOT SMOKING CIGARETTES.

this is what i AM smoking but not often lately.

Shisha(Water_Pipe)_Mitsuba.jpg

omg girl i feel so bad now.

Yeah . . . It was what I though . In Portugal we call it "Cachimbo de água" . . . lol . I guess it doesnt do that bad to the lungs . lol .At least it's better than smoke cigarrets or weed, right ?

you know what happened today at school ?

in asport lessong as i said i was joking around and we have a girl in our class which is very quite and went to talk to her. i didnt tell anything bad i was just

talking to her about summer. i asked if she got drunk ? :roftl: we both laughed, i asked about random things just to make her laugh, there were lots of people around and she thouht we were laughing about HER. but i wanted to laugh WITH

her.

when we came to next lesson, teacher called me and Madara, and said - WHAT DID YOU SAID TO THAT POOR GIRL ? HER MOM CALLED.

i said - first, I said NOT madara. second i was just talking, so you want me to ignore her ? really ? then she si going to feel a lot more bad. thin of it youre self.

if her mom wants to talk to someone then woth me cause nobody else talked to her AT ALL. i dont feel doing anything bad.

and then teacher talked to madara and said the same to her, the funny thing is that everytime something happens they think its madaras fault, i almost laugh my as* of when i hear things madara "did".

but this time it wasnt even funny. that little girl told her mommy NONSENSE. and now we have to be the BAD PERSONS.

so i was LATE for lesson and history teacher was angry, then i said to that girl - cool to lie to youre mommy huh ? next time please tell the true for the first time. and tell her im not scared.

she was like that - :shocked:

madara felt bad cause she hasnt talk to her for 2 weeks. :roftl: and today teacher says the girl feels bad becasue of madara.

Damn, that's awful. They're just smoking to fit in... But liene, smoking by waterpipe and putting the tobacco in it makes the same to your organism.

You're welcome, you didn't went.:wink2:

i know there are rumors that 1 waterpipe time is like 200 cigarettes but i really dont believe, cause usually we smoke a kot of people so everybody gets to smoke few times.

i will never go to smoke outside with them, i think thats disgusting to go to SMOKE at school brakes.

its a stupid feeling to be angry to my friends because of smoking :boxed:

i know there are rumors that 1 waterpipe time is like 200 cigarettes but i really dont believe, cause usually we smoke a kot of people so everybody gets to smoke few times.

i will never go to smoke outside with them, i think thats disgusting to go to SMOKE at school brakes.

its a stupid feeling to be angry to my friends because of smoking :boxed:

I think you do well to dont go out to smoke.

I think its not...

But do they want you to smoke?:blink:

no, but they offer me, it and you know how it feels when everybody around you is doing something you feel like outsider when you are not doing the same.

but if its about smoking - I DONT CARE. :roftl:

ok lets talk about something else :wink2:

no, but they offer me, it and you know how it feels when everybody around you is doing something you feel like outsider when you are not doing the same.

but if its about smoking - I DONT CARE. :roftl:

ok lets talk about something else :wink2:

Ah yeah I know.

Yes!

What about?:naughty: