'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

because....just idk...slow day......and its the anniversary of this terrorist attack that happened about an hour and a half from me 7 years ago....so the whole country is kind of slow today......dik, that and i wasnt feeling well, LOST the presidency for my class after TYING which called for a REVOTE...which i lost.

Also, i had a crazy nose bleed in the middle of class today, drama practice was slow, ive got lost of homework and in religion class we were talking about family tragedies and it brought up some sad memories, so i started crying in the middle of class.

NOT

A

GOOD

DAY

Aw... I understand... Everybody has bad days...

*I just lost the capo of my guitar, wich I desperatly need for practice, but nothing comparing to your day:boxed:*

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=NfP60b9SPNY

It's here! Liene...just Liene...

this is beautiful!!

you are so cute!!!!

lee-in-eh..got it! thanks!!!

dog = canis. I don't need to know that tho.. :fisch:

You run out of cookies?? Noooo..

i take latin too :naughty:

OK GUYS I AM SO HAPPY!!

September 11, 2008 - All campuses in Austin ISD will be released early on Friday, September 12, due to anticipated heavy vehicle traffic on Interstate 35, U.S. Highway 290, and other major roadways, as residents from along the Gulf Coast move inland to escape Hurricane Ike.

AND:

Because of unique transportation issues, LBJ High School and LASA will dismiss at Noon instead of 2 p.m.

I GO TO LASA!! yayayay!! :punk:

i think i had a super good day to make up for sammy's bad one :naughty:

:huglove:

this is beautiful!!

you are so cute!!!!

lee-in-eh..got it! thanks!!!

i take latin too :naughty:

OK GUYS I AM SO HAPPY!!

September 11, 2008 - All campuses in Austin ISD will be released early on Friday, September 12, due to anticipated heavy vehicle traffic on Interstate 35, U.S. Highway 290, and other major roadways, as residents from along the Gulf Coast move inland to escape Hurricane Ike.

AND:

Because of unique transportation issues, LBJ High School and LASA will dismiss at Noon instead of 2 p.m.

I GO TO LASA!! yayayay!! :punk:

i think i had a super good day to make up for sammy's bad one :naughty:

:huglove:

Wait, wait, what's LASA?:blink: Sowy!