'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im here.

sammy im sorry you had a horrible day yesterday :thumbdown:

i thought about 11. september in america yesterday, i think everybody had kind of bad mood yesterday :blink:

i lost my phone today :tears: and i found it :thumb_yello:

at the school dressing room i was about to leave, when i decided to look for my phone, when i realized its NOT in my bag, i started to call it from zanetes phone to find it, but i didnt hear ANY sound.

then i went to school cafe, to sport dressing rooms, and finally to lady who gives keys to classes.

i asked : "havent you find a phone"

she: "what kind of phone?"

I (i got confused cause i thought she wants to know like nokia or samsung or like WHAT? ) - "LG"

she: where was it in ?

i : "GREEN BAG, PLEASE GIVE ME MY PHONE, IM IN A HURRY"

SHE: "HERE YOU GO"

I : "THANKS :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:"

i was so happy.

then later madara told me at cafe that she took it and put behind her back "just for fun", and FORGET about it. if i wouldnt find it i would be ANGRY. it was a luck it was a good person who gave it back, it could be a bad person in its place and now i would search it like an idiot.

BAD JOKE FROM MADARA. :roftl:

hey carlota!

you here?

i had a fun day, and i'm making a vlog.

did you get a microphone :naughty:

Hey!

Of course I'm not here:mf_rosetinted:

Yaay!

Yess, I got it!

Wait just for me to finish putting my clothes on the closet and cleaning my room- friends coming over tomorrow

Hey!

Of course I'm not here:mf_rosetinted:

Yaay!

Yess, I got it!

Wait just for me to finish putting my clothes on the closet and cleaning my room- friends coming over tomorrow

do you wanna do the aim chat thing?

i can set it up :naughty:

no! how's it going??

i dunno if i've met you.

i'm marie, i'm from texas :naughty:

Thanks!

Yeah,I don't come here so often...I'm Katarina - but Keti is my nickname so you can call me just Keti:bleh:,and I'm from Belgrade :wink2:

Nothing special going though...but hey,it's weekend! :woot_jump:

And you?

Thanks!

Yeah,I don't come here so often...I'm Katarina - but Keti is my nickname so you can call me just Keti:bleh:,and I'm from Belgrade :wink2:

Nothing special going though...but hey,it's weekend! :woot_jump:

And you?

well, there's a hurricane coming, so we got out of school at 12:00 :punk:. its really crazy, our town is so crowded with people from the coast coming in to escape. it took us an HOUR to get home from school on the bus because traffic was so bad! and all the grocery and food stores are really crowded!

i dont even think the hurricane will hit us at all :shocked: so i'm not very worried :naughty:

so we got out of school almost 4 hours early, and my friend came home with me because her mom couldn't pick her up from the bus. so we ate lunch and laughed a LOT then took her home.

now i'm at home and its the weekend yay!

how about you guys?

Hiyaa!!!

Please do!

Heeeya,Carlota :huglove: I saw you sent me request on myspace,but it stucks for me all the time,so I always have to restart my computer :thumbdown: I logged in yesterday via my dad's PC,but today he won't let me do it again :sneaky2: so I'll accept the request as soon as I can,thanks! :thumb_yello:

How are you?:wink2:

well, there's a hurricane coming, so we got out of school at 12:00 :punk:. its really crazy, our town is so crowded with people from the coast coming in to escape. it took us an HOUR to get home from school on the bus because traffic was so bad! and all the grocery and food stores are really crowded!

i dont even think the hurricane will hit us at all :shocked: so i'm not very worried :naughty:

so we got out of school almost 4 hours early, and my friend came home with me because her mom couldn't pick her up from the bus. so we ate lunch and laughed a LOT then took her home.

how about you guys?

Oh yeah,I heard on television that there's the hurricane coming :shocked: I remebered all you guys here on MFC who are from America and I thought:"Ouch! Hope it WON'T come,after all!"

When is it coming exactly?

Lucky you,out of the school 4 hours earlier! Our teachers won't let us go...and our biology teacher kept us in the stuffy classroom 20 minutes overtime,so we didn't go on our lunch time pause!:shocked:

But yeah,what can you do...it's school right :cool:

Oh yeah,I heard on television that there's the hurricane coming :shocked: I remebered all you guys here on MFC who are from America and I thought:"Ouch! Hope it WON'T come,after all!"

When is it coming exactly?

Lucky you,out of the school 4 hours earlier! Our teachers won't let us go...and our biology teacher kept us in the stuffy classroom 20 minutes overtime,so we didn't go on our lunch time pause!:shocked:

But yeah,what can you do...it's school right :cool:

its coming tomorrow night, i don't think there's anything to worry about (i'm going to my friends party :naughty:)

yeah, they're housing people from the coast at our school, so we got out early! and because our bus system is weird, we got out 2 hours earlier then the rest of the high schools here!!

how about you guys?

Wow! I'm so happy to see you're being optimistic! The last thing to do is panic. :wink2::bleh:

Heeeya,Carlota :huglove: I saw you sent me request on myspace,but it stucks for me all the time,so I always have to restart my computer :thumbdown: I logged in yesterday via my dad's PC,but today he won't let me do it again :sneaky2: so I'll accept the request as soon as I can,thanks! :thumb_yello:

How are you?:wink2:

Oh okay!

I'm great, cleaning room, almost seeing american idol(I can't miss it, I'll blame myself forever, sorry if I'm lame:roftl:)

its coming tomorrow night, i don't think there's anything to worry about (i'm going to my friends party hty:)

yeah, they're housing people from the coast at our school, so we got out early! and because our bus system is weird, we got out 2 hours earlier then the rest of the high schools here!!

Oh,it's great to hear that you are not in panic! Have fun at the party!:thumb_yello:

Lucky you about the school!

Oh okay!

I'm great, cleaning room, almost seeing american idol(I can't miss it, I'll blame myself forever, sorry if I'm lame:)

You're cleaning your room!:shocked: please do that for me too,I'm to lazy for it...:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

We don't have American Idol here :thumbdown: