'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

Oh and I bought some really nice colour pencils today, plus a sketch book. 50 of them. :roftl:

Working on some arts here.... Want to improve!

Ohhh niiiiiiice :naughty: I must buy some too! I have some fluorescent pencils,they glow and glitter when you write with them :naughty: really cool. But I must buy some more "serious" pencils...I love Faber Castell! But they pretty expensive lol:roftl:

What art do you work on?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh niiiiiiice :naughty: I must buy some too! I have some fluorescent pencils,they glow and glitter when you write with them :naughty: really cool. But I must buy some more "serious" pencils...I love Faber Castell! But they pretty expensive lol:roftl:

What art do you work on?

i am working on putting my art project onto the computer.

i drew it in art class at school :naughty:

it looks like licm..

i will probably post it on the mika fan art thread, but i can post a link here if you want?

it looks like licm..

i will probably post it on the mika fan art thread, but i can post a link here if you want?

Great!

Of course I do,please! :original:

Oh,it's great to hear that you are not in panic! Have fun at the party!:thumb_yello:

Lucky you about the school!

You're cleaning your room!:shocked: please do that for me too,I'm to lazy for it...

We don't have American Idol here :thumbdown:

Hahaha

We didn't had it too... It's passing the old season..

What art do you work on?

Mine are faber castell!! =)

Well. I've never learned the basics at arts, but trying to start to really draw!

it looks like licm..

Yes, please do! =)

i will once its uploaded :naughty:

keti how did you learn english so well! you're amazing :drool::blush-anim-cl:

Okay!

Ooooohh,you really think that?:blush-anim-cl: why thank you very much,that's a great compliment for me! :huglove: well,I'm learning English since my age of 4,and I'll be 14 in five days,so...ten years of learning do the thing,you know!:bleh:

Hahaha

Well. I've never learned the basics at arts, but trying to start to really draw!

Yes, please do! =)

link:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/bluspoon/artcopy2.jpg

link to the bigger version:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/bluspoon/artcopy.jpg

my scanner is bad :thumbdown:

Hahaha

Yes, please do! =)

Faber Castell are great!! I love them:thumb_yello:

Oh I've done loads of drawings and sketches at my art studio!...I'm practising it since last November! But...staring at the naked woman torso for abour seven months can really become boring you know :naughty:

yeah well i've been practicing for like 5 years...and i have gotten better definately!

dont feel bad :huglove:

Wow:shocked:

I only started drawing properly 1 year ago- our educational system doesn't really supports imagination:thumbdown:

God ! It is amazing ! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

mafa! how are you??

and i was wondering..do you say mafa like

MA-fa

or

ma-FA

:naughty: if that makes sense..

Faber Castell are great!! I love them:thumb_yello:

Oh I've done loads of drawings and sketches at my art studio!...I'm practising it since last November! But...staring at the naked woman torso for abour seven months can really become boring you know :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

i really had a better day today!

i was voted CLASS VICE PRESIDENT!

and i stayed after school for a full hour playing a baby grand piano which i found in the back of a huge empty lecture hall.

it was beautiful. i just played there for an hour with no one to say anythign in this GIANT empty space. this huge MAGNIFICENT OPEN SPACE IN MY SCHOOL which had a piano in the back, i just sat down and played. it was great.

sammy!!

so glad you got elected/your day was good/you found an awesome piano! that sounds so cool-to be able to sit an play all you want!

wanna talk? :naughty:

Well....not only the naked woman body :naughty: I draw some body parts,like ears,hands,eyes,legs...when I go tomy art studio I feel like I'm on the anatomy lesson!:bleh:

You can see some of my art here on my web site

http://kiss-me-kate94.piczo.com/myartwork?cr=1&linkvar=000044

:shocked:

that is BEAUTIFUL!

your paintings are incredible! i am so bad at painting that is amazing!! oh my goodness so beautiful!

and your studio is gorgeous :wub2:

Oh wow, sammy!

Marie, I'm going to wait for american idol to finish- talk to you later, sorry!

ok talk to you later!!

:bye:

actualy i was planning on going to watch licm which means i can scream really loud cuz no one is home.

so back later!!

Home alone,ay?:naughty: great! I love when there's nobody at home,cos I can do whatever the hell I want :roftl: I can play LiCM to the maximum and jump around and sing and scream! But,unfortunately,home-alone thing happens to me very rare...:thumbdown: usually one of my parents or both are here.

mafa! how are you??

and i was wondering..do you say mafa like

MA-fa

or

ma-FA

:naughty: if that makes sense..

:roftl::roftl:

Well . .. some people call me MAfa . . . some people call me mafa . And there are also some people that call me Maf . I already can sing a music:

They call me MAfa

They call me mafa

They call me Maf

That's not my name

That's not my name

:lmfao:

Hiiiii!:thumb_yello:

How r u ?