'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

what is that!?!? i read it in freddiesdouble's signature too!

freddiesdouble's picture (of the burger)..

i took that!!!!

I KNOW! I JUST...FELL! I LOST ALL CONTROL AND JUST FELT LIKE ALL THE SUDDEN......wow, im really tired....

it was like you suddenly just ran 7 miles up a mountain with a Big Girl on you back.....it was like..

girl dresses like a kid for fun.....BOOM BOOM......and i just fell over.

freaky right?!?! haha. bye!

haha yeah!

sooo weird!!

bye sam :bye:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahaha!

The last time I saw it was about a week ago!:shocked: i must be mad!

Why ? If I could I would see it every day . . . well but always distract myself and I end up never seing it .

ok you make one

then i'll make one responding to it!!

:naughty:

Will you . Oh look... cool my camera just got all the battery . lol

girls i have to go shoping but listen....you dont have to beleive me or whatever but this is true...

so i was screaming and yelling and jumping everytime he came onto the screen, really loud, my throat was killing me but i kept screaming.

i was watchin LICM and the part in Love Today when he goes Girl Dresses Like A Kid For Fun.......BOOM BOOM (with his hips)

at that part, i SWEAR, my whole body went limp, and I FELL OVER.

i swear to you i FELL onto the couch, and my whole body was like asleep, i couldnt feel it but my eyes were open and i was blinking. i think i PASSED OUT.

then FINALLY i could sit up again and i waas like WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

OMG ! I saw that today and I notice that BOOM BOOM . Lol .

But . . are you crazy ? :shocked: You fell... you passed out ?

What the fuk is "passed out" ?

Why ? If I could I would see it every day . . . well but always distract myself and I end up never seing it .

Will you . Oh look... cool my camera just got all the battery . lol

yeah, ill make one if you make one :naughty:

passed out is like...lost conciousnes...like going to sleep but not on purpose..like it happens if you're in a lot of pain or shock..do you see? :blink:

Well because I miss seing it so much,but I always don't have time for watching it or I say:"Okay,so I'll watch it tomorrow FOR SURE!",but I don't do it again...and as I said,I really MISS it! So I kinda torture myself...:naughty:

"To pass out" - well,you feel dizzy...feeling hot....dimming of vision...it's similar to fainting. I guess :boxed:

Yess!!!:wub2:

I can't wait to decide what I want!!!

Me too! But you know,sometimes I feel kinda weird about that,I mean I know what I want,but I get scary sometimes just of the thought that maybe I won't be successful at that :boxed: I know I have talent and all,but what if I go to the Art Academy and I seem to be the worst? That's the thing I think about from time to time...:thumbdown:

yeah, ill make one if you make one :naughty:

passed out is like...lost conciousnes...like going to sleep but not on purpose..like it happens if you're in a lot of pain or shock..do you see? :blink:

I'll make it now. I think .

Like faint ?

lol, I think they're brilliant.

Your opinion . :bleh: But I like PCD and you don't . .. so . lol

Well because I miss seing it so much,but I always don't have time for watching it or I say:"Okay,so I'll watch it tomorrow FOR SURE!",but I don't do it again...and as I said,I really MISS it! So I kinda torture myself...:naughty:

"To pass out" - well,you feel dizzy...feeling hot....dimming of vision...it's similar to fainting. I guess :boxed:

I get what you mean . I'm a little bit worst . The last time I saw the DVD was when Carlota was there and before that I guess was like 2 months ago . lol

Today I was like..."I was forgeting how I love that guy!"

Right . . . just what I though .. . :wink2:

Me too! But you know,sometimes I feel kinda weird about that,I mean I know what I want,but I get scary sometimes just of the thought that maybe I won't be successful at that :boxed: I know I have talent and all,but what if I go to the Art Academy and I seem to be the worst? That's the thing I think about from time to time...:thumbdown:

I get the exact same feeling... Not about arts tough, about music...:naughty:

I'll make it now. I think .

Like faint ?

Your opinion . :bleh: But I like PCD and you don't . .. so . lol

I get what you mean . I'm a little bit worst . The last time I saw the DVD was when Carlota was there and before that I guess was like 2 months ago . lol

Today I was like..."I was forgeting how I love that guy!"

Right . . . just what I though .. . :wink2:

Haha everyone has different tastes! I find PCD horrifying and stupid!:naughty:

I get the exact same feeling... Not about arts tough, about music...:naughty:

Yeah I know :naughty:

Haha everyone has different tastes! I find PCD horrifying and stupid!:naughty:

Me too!:bleh:

Gotta go now,see you all tomorrow! Bye-bye! :huglove:

ewww :thumbdown::puke:

i agree.

I like them . Cause they are whores but they sing about that ! :lmfao: I find them funny !

Like I love "Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT, like me" . I find it funny . lol

And "When I grow up (...) I wanna have bobies!" :lmfao:

They have good voice and they lyrics are funny . But they are whores . I would never LOVE them . :roftl:

I like them . Cause they are whores but they sing about that ! :lmfao: I find them funny !

Like I love "Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT, like me" . I find it funny . lol

And "When I grow up (...) I wanna have bobies!" :lmfao:

They have good voice and they lyrics are funny . But they are whores . I would never LOVE them . :roftl:

sure..kind of shallow if you ask me :naughty:

i'm working on my vlog!

i wanna see yours too!