'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

I took a bath I catched up everyting you were talking while I was bathing .

Now some vlog I made after bath is uploading . I don' think it will be long cause it's uploading since I got out the bath and I'm already dressed .

Alice... you'll tell me as well who is the possible Mika . I'm not mad so I won't sent him crazy PM's . lol

Yerrrrrrsssssssssss, i shall tell you all:naughty:

How come you all wanna know anyway?:blink:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

Btw, did that hurricane hit you? Is everyone alright?

oh its on the coast right now!

thankfully, our town isnt going to get much of it i don't think, but its really a mess down there.

the newspaper today was insane..there's a bunch of flooding everywhere, and it might not come tomorrow if they can't ship it from houston.

but everything here is fine, just a bit windy, i'm just worried about people on the coast :blink:

oh its on the coast right now!

thankfully, our town isnt going to get much of it i don't think, but its really a mess down there.

the newspaper today was insane..there's a bunch of flooding everywhere, and it might not come tomorrow if they can't ship it from houston.

but everything here is fine, just a bit windy, i'm just worried about people on the coast :blink:

Oh, i hope they're okay! But your okay, yeah?

Oh, really? Well it was:

How come you all wanna know anyway?

oh, i just want to know.

just something i want to know.

i don't want to be obnoxious to him..

i just want to know :naughty:

that doesnt really make sense but ..you know..

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

i love this video!

my favorite!

Lol . Thanks .

I just made a video showing my all house and showing my curls ! :bleh: Well... it have 9 minutes so it's going take a long time . I'm now starting doing things to I'm still breathing music video I'm going to make . :wink2:

So... I'll be here for an hour while I'm working and the video is ulpoading . :bleh:

Lol . Thanks .

I just made a video showing my all house and showing my curls ! :bleh: Well... it have 9 minutes so it's going take a long time . I'm now starting doing things to I'm still breathing music video I'm going to make . :wink2:

So... I'll be here for an hour while I'm working and the video is ulpoading . :bleh:

alright!

well bad news..i've gotta go :shocked::thumbdown:

talk to you later!

cant wait to see the music video!

♥ marie

Still working in music video .

Just made the first two (I'm not going to tell you what... cause it's a surprise) . And it's going well... I think... at least I'm liking the result . Lol

:bleh:

The vlog showing you my house stills uploading . lol

So... is there anybody home ? lol