'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still without any idea to the chorus . I guess I'm going to make the second part while thinking in how to do the chorus . :naughty:

Well,you do that then. lol:bleh: I'm sure some ideas will occur to you soon :thumb_yello:

I made a painting of Mika today...it turned out pretty good,I think! But my camera broke down,so I can't post it here :sneaky2:

Well,you do that then. lol:bleh: I'm sure some ideas will occur to you soon :thumb_yello:

I made a painting of Mika today...it turned out pretty good,I think! But my camera broke down,so I can't post it here :sneaky2:

lol .

Well . . . My video showing my house and my curls just uploaded .

:wink2:

I'll post it soon.

MIKA

i just thought i would yell that out.

going to the dance tonight. im gonna tell eveyone that mika is here but hes in the bathroom.

"Hey sam! did you bring a date?"

"Yeah! Yeah I did!"

"Oh really, who?"

"Oh this kid Micheal, you dont know him. Hes preety popular though"

"Oh thats cool. where is he??"

"Oh hes in the bathroom. Talk later!"

"Yeah bye! Tell micheal I said hi!"

:lmfao:

You are crazy ! :lmfao:

so today a friend of mine started to notice my change in laugh.

she asked me why my laugh changed, so i showed her mikas laugh...and she was like EWWW! THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU! So we went through all these steps to try to make me not laugh like that anymore, but everytime somone texts me i hear it, so i cant help it. its stuck. its my new laugh. its corny, and i hate it i think its embarassing....but i cant stop now!

its become the strange mika laugh. i should make a vlog, but i wont. i have no time, im goign to the dance soon!

that happened to me! :shocked: my laugh changed like mika's!!!

then my sister got mad every time i laughed (which is a lot) so i had to change it back.

but now she's doing it!! :thumbdown:

omg mafa. i saw your nessie blog.

ogm when i saw 1:29 i almost started p*ssing my pants!

HAHAHAHA OH GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD!

Your like.... Mika's @*#$...WAIT NO! I DIDNT SAY ANYTHIGN TEACHER!

i hope she makes you read that part. haha

:lmfao:

I'm glad it made you laugh ! Lol !

You are so bad . I'm going to freak out in the class if my teacher makes me read that ! LOL !!

When I saw that I was just like this: :naughty: and then I thought about reading it in the classroom and I turned like this: :lmfao:

so today a friend of mine started to notice my change in laugh.

she asked me why my laugh changed, so i showed her mikas laugh...and she was like EWWW! THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU! So we went through all these steps to try to make me not laugh like that anymore, but everytime somone texts me i hear it, so i cant help it. its stuck. its my new laugh. its corny, and i hate it i think its embarassing....but i cant stop now!

its become the strange mika laugh. i should make a vlog, but i wont. i have no time, im goign to the dance soon!

that happened to me! :shocked: my laugh changed like mika's!!!

then my sister got mad every time i laughed (which is a lot) so i had to change it back.

but now she's doing it!! :thumbdown:

You ar enot the only one . :naughty: lol ! Sometimes I laugh like him but then I think "STOP MAFA!! YOU CANT DO THAT !!! IT'S MIKA'S LAUGH !!!" But sometimes I laugh like him . . . but I try not to do that . :lmfao:

Hey girls!

What did I miss?

They ignored you ! :naughty:

See my blog and comment it . lol

You ar enot the only one . :naughty: lol ! Sometimes I laugh like him but then I think "STOP MAFA!! YOU CANT DO THAT !!! IT'S MIKA'S LAUGH !!!" But sometimes I laugh like him . . . but I try not to do that . :lmfao:

They ignored you ! :naughty:

See my blog and comment it . lol

Yes they did :sneaky2::naughty:

Okay

hey!

its 4:51 pm here.

were just talking on msn

u?

aw here is 1:52AM:boxed:

i just sent mika msg on myspace:wub2: hope he'll read it when he login...

and now im......nothing...i forgot everything,,,dunno where to find my msn and that sh**....which i made yesterday or...actually few days ago,,,,:boxed:

totall mes in my head...

r u better?

aw here is 1:52AM:boxed:

i just sent mika msg on myspace:wub2: hope he'll read it when he login...

and now im......nothing...i forgot everything,,,dunno where to find my msn and that sh**....which i made yesterday or...actually few days ago,,,,:boxed:

totall mes in my head...

r u better?

awwwww

nope worse lol