'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

I've been in italy, germany, england ,rusia. I love travelling too. I'll go to the paris ..

oh russia ? i live next to it. i dont like it, i dont know why, i think its because we werent a free country because of them :blink:

i hate that hare in Latvia are TOO many russian people :thumbdown:

almost 50 %

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh russia ? i live next to it. i dont like it, i dont know why, i think its because we werent a free country because of them :blink:

i hate that hare in Latvia are TOO many russian people :thumbdown:

almost 50 %

My friend came to the Czech republic(from the rusia), two month ago. And now I can talk with her. In russian language.

(I'm sorry, my English language is horrible)

My friend came to the Czech republic(from the rusia), two month ago. And now I can talk with her. In russian language.

(I'm sorry, my English language is horrible)

oh its great :thumb_yello:i want to speak russian too, just to show russian people what i can do for my own good, cause they dont want to learn latvian though they LIVE here :thumbdown:

and its a popular language so its important to know :thumb_yello: though i dont like it :roftl:

i can say some things already just because of hearing it everyday.

kak tibja zavut ?

lol i dont know how to write so im writing with normal letters an it looks STRANGE :roftl:

youre english is ok ;)

oh its great :thumb_yello:i want to speak russian too, just to show russian people what i can do for my own good, cause they dont want to learn latvian though they LIVE here :thumbdown:

and its a popular language so its important to know :thumb_yello: though i dont like it :roftl:

i can say some things already just because of hearing it everyday.

kak tibja zavut ?

lol i dont know how to write so im writing with normal letters an it looks STRANGE :roftl:

youre english is ok ;)

Menja zavut Caroline. Mne dolžno gavarit parusky s moj podružkoj:D

Oh it's difficult.