'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, so nice!

Hope she has a good time!

Keti, have you uploaded your mika painting?

No,I'm not done with it yet! But I'm gonna finish it till tomorrow,that's for sure:thumb_yello: and then I'll take a photo and upload it!

Are you doing an art for the Yearbook? I saw you were the part of it (Yearbook I mean:bleh:)

No,I'm not done with it yet! But I'm gonna finish it till tomorrow,that's for sure:thumb_yello: and then I'll take a photo and upload it!

Are you doing an art for the Yearbook? I saw you were the part of it (Yearbook I mean:bleh:)

Ooh! Okay!!

No, I just made an autograph and some more sections..

Ooh! Okay!!

No, I just made an autograph and some more sections..

I'm making an autograph,writing poems,doing art...and you know,the mandatory.

Hey,can you answer me this? I asked that in The Official YB thread,but no one answered me yet...what's Mika message? I know you have the HMCML story,and I think Mika Message is in the mandatory,but is it the same/different...?...i was quite confused:blink:

I'm making an autograph,writing poems,doing art...and you know,the mandatory.

Hey,can you answer me this? I asked that in The Official YB thread,but no one answered me yet...what's Mika message? I know you have the HMCML story,and I think Mika Message is in the mandatory,but is it the same/different...?...i was quite confused:blink:

Yeah

I'm doing:

Autograph

2008 Memories- still haven't started, it's hard for me!

Mandatory

Poetry

Ooh the Mika message is like a personal message that you write to Mika. I still haven't written mine, dunno what to say to the guy!:naughty:

Yeah

I'm doing:

Autograph

2008 Memories- still haven't started, it's hard for me!

Mandatory

Poetry

Ooh the Mika message is like a personal message that you write to Mika. I still haven't written mine, dunno what to say to the guy!:naughty:

Hahaha,I dunno either! Is it supposed to be about a few sentences or...? Sorry I know I'm boring :naughty:

Hey, you're not boring at all!!

I think the limit is 200 words...

200 words??!:shocked: well,then I think I have nothing to say to him in the Mika messege...I said it all in the HMCML story!:roftl:

Well,I think I'll think of something...it's the mandatory too,right? sorry again :blush-anim-cl:

200 words??!:shocked: well,then I think I have nothing to say to him in the Mika messege...I said it all in the HMCML story!:roftl:

Well,I think I'll think of something...it's the mandatory too,right? sorry again :blush-anim-cl:

Hahahaa me too!

Yeah

It's okay!!!

I still have to get inspiration to 2008 memories!!!

Hahahaa me too!

Yeah

It's okay!!!

I still have to get inspiration to 2008 memories!!!

Thanks!

You were at the Portugal gig,right? Lucky you........:wub2:

Man,thinking of it now,if I were at some Mika gig,I guess I would need ages to think what I'll write about too!:shocked::roftl:

Thanks!

You were at the Portugal gig,right? Lucky you........:wub2:

Man,thinking of it now,if I were at some Mika gig,I guess I would need ages to think what I'll write about too!:shocked::roftl:

You're welcome ;D

Yeah... :blush-anim-cl:

Haha yeah! Whenever I try to start, I get lost in all the details and it's so hard to express the whole day on paper!

You're welcome ;D

Yeah... :blush-anim-cl:

Haha yeah! Whenever I try to start, I get lost in all the details and it's so hard to express the whole day on paper!

I know! It's the same with me about the HMCML story. I started to write one day,and I didn't even get to the part when I began to explain HOW Mika changed my life,my story was already long over 450 words!:roftl: so I think the word limit is the biggest problem for me. When I write,I write a lot (especially when it's about Mika lol),and there's no limit for me :roftl:

Did you meet Mika? I see you took a photo with him :wub2: but what was he like?? Was he gorgeous,is he as beautiful in person as in the photos?

I know! It's the same with me about the HMCML story. I started to write one day,and I didn't even get to the part when I began to explain HOW Mika changed my life,my story was already long over 450 words!:roftl: so I think the word limit is the biggest problem for me. When I write,I write a lot (especially when it's about Mika lol),and there's no limit for me :roftl:

Did you meet Mika? I see you took a photo with him :wub2: but what was he like?? Was he gorgeous,is he as beautiful in person as in the photos?

Exactly!! When I write, I write always a lot like you! But the 2008 memories aren't even coming out..:thumbdown:

Yes... It was pretty hard to get in...

He is even more gorgeous in person, very nice person:wub2:

Exactly!! When I write, I write always a lot like you! But the 2008 memories aren't even coming out..:tdown:

Yes... It was pretty hard to get in...

He is even more gorgeous in person, very nice person:wb2:

Oh something will occur to you soon,I'm sure:thumb_yello:

Ooh I can't imagine then how gorgeous he is :wub2::blush-anim-cl: because,when I see him just in the pics or videos,I'm like,melting :drool: i guess I would probably pass out if I saw him with my own eyes!:shocked: i thought about that a lot lately you know,and I was like :"OMG!! Instead of talking with Mika,I would probably end up in the hospital!":roftl:

It's so nice to talk with you :original:

Oh something will occur to you soon,I'm sure:thumb_yello

Ooh I can't imagine then how gorgeous he is :wub2:blush-anim-cl because,when I see him just in the pics or videos,I'm like,melting :drool i guess I would probably pass out if I saw him with my own eyes!:shocked i thought about that a lot lately you know,and I was like :"OMG!! Instead of talking with Mika,I would probably end in the hospital!":roftl:

It's so nice to talk with you :original

Hope so, thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Mwahaha I thought that too... I wanted to poke him with the drumstick to check if he was real... but the guards asked me to keep it inside my bag:naughty:

Thanks! It's nice to talk to you too:wub2::thumb_yello:

Hope so, thanks

Mwahaha I thought that too... I wanted to poke him with the drumstick to check if he was real... but the guards asked me to keep it inside my bag:ty:

Thanks! It's nice to talk to you too:wub2::thumb_yello:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Hahaha! I think I would run away :roftl: which my mom finds ridiculuous,she says:"He's just a man". And I say:"No...he's MIKA!!" :roftl:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Hahaha! I think I would run away :roftl: which my mom finds ridiculuous,she says:"He's just a man". And I say:"No...he's MIKA!!" :roftl:

Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha my mom thinks that too:roftl::roftl:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Hahaha my mom thinks that too:roftl::roftl:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

Yeah...well,frankly,I don't know how would I act in his presence,cos I haven't seen him live yet!:bleh: when I do....we'll see :roftl:

Hey,do you like Coldplay? I saw that "Viva La Vida" was in your custom user title for a while.:wink2:

Yeah...well,frankly,I don't know how would I act in his presence,cos I haven't seen him live yet!:bleh: when I do....we'll see :roftl:

Hey,do you like Coldplay? I saw that "Viva La Vida" was in your custom user title for a while.:wink2:

Mwahaha you'll do what your body wants then..:naughty:

Yes! I love 'em! Do you like them?

Mwahaha you'll do what your body wants then..:naughty:

Yes! I love 'em! Do you like them?

Oh I don't want to think about what would my body do then :roftl::roftl:

Yeah,I love them too! I'm a fan of theirs since about a few months ago,when I bought their album,the last album! I like "Violet Hill" and "Viva La Vida" the most! I love the videos too!!:thumb_yello:

Oh I don't want to think about what would my body do then :roftl::roftl:

Yeah,I love them too! I'm a fan of theirs since about a few months ago,when I bought their album,the last album! I like "Violet Hill" and "Viva La Vida" the most! I love the videos too!!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha :roftl:

Me too! I didn't used to pay much attention to them, but their last album just stunned me. :wub2:

Hahaha :roftl:

Me too! I didn't used to pay much attention to them, but their last album just stunned me. :wub2:

Same here with me! I even think I never saw any of their earlier videos or something,but when I heard VH I was like WOW! At first that song used to annoye me for a bit,cos they used to play it on Vh1 for about 26 times a day :naughty:,but then I listened to it carefully and found it quite amazing! I like the lyrics especially!

Same here with me! I even think I never saw any of their earlier videos or something,but when I heard VH I was like WOW! At first that song used to annoye me for a bit,cos they used to play it on Vh1 for about 26 times a day :naughty:,but then I listened to it carefully and found it quite amazing! I like the lyrics especially!

Yes!!! Same happenned to me:wub2:

Sorry Carlota,my dad wants me to go to bed now :thumbdown: so I have to leave. :tears:

It was great to talk to you! Bye-bye,see you tomorrow and sweet dreams! :huglove::bye:

Aww bye hun

Nighty night

It was great to talk to you too! See you tomorrow

Sweet dreams!