Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What.... Yes it is.... :wub2:

I like that pic... even with his head like that... I like him in red..... :thumb_yello:

No it isn't,I swear! I HAVE JUST SAW the video from INXS on Vh1!! I said:"Hey,this guy looks very much like Mika!!", my mum said:"He looks like Michael Hutchence!",and at the end of the video we saw that it WAS Michael Hutchence,apparently!:shocked:

[quote name='Lollipop Love;1827078

everything is fine' date=' and you?[/color']

Me too!

:mfao:

Nope that is definitely Meeks... it's not Michael anyway that's for sure... looks nothing like him..... :lush-cl:

That's not true,if I would compare Mika to any other singer that would definitely be Michael Hutchence.

I saw the INXS video where MH has the same outfit like on the pic I posted,and does the same thing like on the pic,does that with his head. I'm sure it's him.

Maybe time for a little flesh :

b6201d41.jpg

Ohh yeah :das:

aha.jpg

No it isn't,I swear! I HAVE JUST SAW the video from INXS on Vh1!! I said:"Hey,this guy looks very much like Mika!!", my mum said:"He looks like Michael Hutchence!",and at the end of the video we saw that it WAS Michael Hutchence,apparently!:shocked:

Are you sure that screencap is from that video you were watching... it's just I was an INXS fan ... and I'm almost 100% sure that isn't Michael Hutchance in that screencap... I'm not saying in some pics he doesn't look abit like Meeks... but unless Michael has the exact same Birthmarks on his neck like Mika does... which I highly doubt.... then the pic is Mika.... but whatever.... I'll save it as a Mika pic cos' I'm almost sure it's him.... and I like it :naughty:

Are you sure that screencap is from that video you were watching... it's just I was an INXS fan ... and I'm almost 100% sure that isn't Michael Hutchance in that screencap... I'm not saying in some pics he doesn't look abit like Meeks... but unless Michael has the exact same Birthmarks on his neck like Mika does... which I highly doubt.... then the pic is Mika.... but whatever.... I'll save it as a Mika pic cos' I'm almost sure it's him.... and I like it :naughty:

I'm a huge INXS fan too,and I thought that was Mika on the pic too,at first. But then I saw the video.

If I find the vid on YouTube I'll post it here.:thumb_yello: