The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

I'm a huge INXS fan too,and I thought that was Mika on the pic too,at first. But then I saw the video.

If I find the vid on YouTube I'll post it here.:thumb_yello:

What are your fave INXS Songs....

I love Never Tear Us Apart, Baby Don't Cry, New Sensation, Suicide Blonde... lol

I guess I love most of them... and well Need You Tonight... but everyone likes that I guess.... :wub2:

I always wonder sometimes what he'd be doing now musically if he was still around.... why do the best always die so bloody young.... :thumbdown:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure that screencap is from that video you were watching... it's just I was an INXS fan ... and I'm almost 100% sure that isn't Michael Hutchance in that screencap... I'm not saying in some pics he doesn't look abit like Meeks... but unless Michael has the exact same Birthmarks on his neck like Mika does... which I highly doubt.... then the pic is Mika.... but whatever.... I'll save it as a Mika pic cos' I'm almost sure it's him.... and I like it :naughty:

Michael Hutchence doesn't have them.

Michael-Hutchence_178432.jpg

I love Never Tear Us Apart, Baby Don't Cry, New Sensation, Suicide Blonde... lol

I guess I love most of them... and well Need You Tonight... but everyone likes that I guess.... :wub2:

I always wonder sometimes what he'd be doing now musically if he was still around.... why do the best always die so bloody young.... :thumbdown:

and the way that he dies :shocked:

my favorite songs of INXS was always Never tear us apart and By my side, sooooooo beautiful !!! :wub2:

I guess I love most of them... and well Need You Tonight... but everyone likes that I guess.... :I always wonder sometimes what he'd be doing now musically if he was still around.... why do the best always die so bloody young.... :thumbdwn:

My favs are "Suicide Blonde" and "Need You Tonight"!! You know the part in "Need You Tonight" where he says "you're one of my kind,I need you tonight"? Well,when I see that I kiss the TV screen and say:"Yes,I am,I am!!" :roftl:

He was so damn handsome...yeah,it's pitty he died...:thumbdown:

What does it mean?

Wedgie???:blink:

I think 'wedgie' is 'vegetable'.

:lmfao:

and the way that he dies :shocked:

my favorite songs of INXS was always Never tear us apart and By my side, sooooooo beautiful !!! :wub2:

Yeah,really gross!

They're my fav band after Queen :wub2:

Oh my lord.... :

For the first time in my life I'm gobsmacked.... I've never seen that video at all before.... :shocked:

But that pic looks so much like Mika it's scary..... I am amazed.....

WOW..... :eek:

Yeah,I know! I thought the same when I saw it!:shocked: