Mika4Life13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!!

Not quite fine, felt and feel horrible today, lots of pain.

And mentally not that good too, too much happened and I don't know what to think about that all.....It will come, but it takes time. In the meantime I'm making noise with my cd's, playing REM very loud now:naughty

Something nice: I have a new hamster, he is cute:wub2

This is cute too

:drool

Awwwww :huglove: sorry to hear that! Hope you'll be better soon! But you're better than that time you were at the hospital,right?:shocked:

Hehe,you're playing REM? I'm playing Coldplay and Amy Winehouse :naughty:

Awwwww,new hamster!! I love small animals,I have a rabbit myself! I'll post a pic here of her if you want!:wink2:

And yes,those pics are :das:

Nice to hear that!

l_8471303324fe2881d44e2353f5d88130.jpg

Even better now? naughty:

Always when you post pics like that! :drool:

Yeah, think I believe that? :roftl

797786.jpg

At least I can TRY to be innocent.....

Awwwww :huglove sorry to hear that! Hope you'll be better soon! But you're better than that time you were at the hospital,right?:shocked

Hehe,you're playing REM? I'm playing Coldplay and Amy Winehouse :naughty:

Awwwww,new hamster!! I love small animals,I have a rabbit myself! I'll post a pic here of her if you want!:wink2

And yes,those pics are :das

I'm feeling quite the same, waiting for the new meds to work, now I've only got the side-effects of them, I'm dizzy all day so I cannot drive my car, it sucks. It is a freedom to be able to go where you want, now I have to ask if there's anyone who wants to drive me.....

Coldplay, that's the cd I've played before REM, Viva la Vida. And a lot of U2 of course, and Mika:mf_rosetinted:

A rabbit?? Great! I would love to have a rabbit too. But my parents don't want it. I have rats, gerbils, hamsters and an aquarium in my room and we have three cats, a ferret and chickens. I would love to see a picture of your rabbit!

Here's one of my Egyptian Gerbils, I love them, they're so beautiful!

237501678_5_Gc5D.jpeg

I can post more too if you want!

I'm feeling quite the same, waiting for the new meds to work, now I've only got the side-effects of them, I'm dizzy all day so I cannot drive my car, it sucks. It is a freedom to be able to go where you want, now I have to ask if there's anyone who wants to drive me.....

Coldplay, that's the cd I've played before REM, Viva la Vida. And a lot of U2 of course, and Mika:mf_rosetinted

A rabbit?? Great! I would love to have a rabbit too. But my parents don't want it. I have rats, gerbils, hamsters and an aquarium in my room and we have three cats, a ferret and chickens. I would love to see a picture of your rabbit!

Here's one of my Egyptian Gerbils, I love them, they're so beautiful!

237501678_5_Gc5D.jpeg

I can post more too if you want!

Awwww :thumbdown: I'm :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: for you to be well!!

Your pet is sooo sweet!:wub2: yes,post more pics!

And this is my bunny Sarah

IMG_2721.jpg

Anouk your animals are so cute :wub2

Keti, I have school too : (

Ooh ,I know =( I think I have to go soon... ;-(

Anouk your animals are so cute :wub2

Keti, I have school too : (

HI!! You're back:thumb_yello:

Cute ears

237501671_5_17gl.jpeg

Asha, my Syrian hamster

237366131_5_N9sw.jpeg

Silke, not mine (how sad) but I take care of her. She's such a sweet horse:wub2:

221314145_5_K_AE.jpeg

Three little chickies sleeping on my arm

241454886_5_P-N7.jpeg

Bye Keti, see you very soon!!

Sweet dreams, night night!!

:huglove:

No I haven't, mini-meeting? :das:

Ik heb ook Big Weekend op dvd, zijn allebei de moeite wel waard:mf_rosetinted: Een minimeeting zou wel gezellig zijn, en als aandenken kan ik ze daarna kopieren:roftl::thumb_yello:

What do you think of inviting this young man to our minimeeting?:mf_rosetinted:

Proud.jpg