Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Kath

sorry

I hope that space is still available!

I may have a problem coming - namely 5 puppies

Trying to sort something out!!

Wendi:shocked:Everything crossed

34 MFC members , 4 puppies and a picture of Robi that we are going to feed turkey too

Gets better everyday , only the MFC:naughty:

Fred................the booking is for 40 and growing by the minute.......do try and keep up please:naughty:

Speaking of which...............I will be amending the booking again this week so please Pm me please, anybody if you want to go:thumb_yello:

Fred................the booking is for 40 and growing by the minute.......do try and keep up please:naughty:

Speaking of which...............I will be amending the booking again this week so please Pm me please, anybody if you want to go:thumb_yello:

So it's still possible... :shocked:

*starting to think about this seriously! :naughty:*

If the puppies could keep "things" crossed I would have no problems!! :naughty:

MMM very good point:naughty:

So it's still possible... :shocked:

*starting to think about this seriously! :naughty:*

Well, I hope so, they have been accomodating so far so fingers crossed.........but I really don't want to have to keep going back to them so I want to make this the last ammendment

Allegra is not coming? :shocked:

No, I meant space in her PM box...........she said she was going to clear just one space but it is not available now...I have been unable to send her the menu yet!:naughty:

No, I meant space in her PM box...........she said she was going to clear just one space but it is not available now...I have been unable to send her the menu yet!:naughty:

hi kath!:wub2:

i told you there's no hope...

i emailed the menu to allegra and mirtilla...with trnslation! (how good am i??:naughty:).

she knows...she was ready to send you a confirmation....i gave her your email address....but if you need it NOW, i can text her, cause she won't be online tonight (her laptop is out of use).

same with mirtilla....i can text her now and give you her confirmation. she's got internet problems at work and at home...

ah, les italiens!:naughty: