FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a squint now when I look at your posts - in case a lemon

chiffon comment has been sneaked in!!!!! :roftl::lmao:

:lmao: .... "SQUINT" ... so THATS why you emphasise so often that you can read lemon chiffon !!!! :roftl:

<Laughs Out LOUD :roftl:>

Edited by mikas_gal07

I was wondering, is it compulsory to bring little presents for everyone?

It's just that with money being the way it is, it could be a little expensive.

So I was wondering if I could bring tins of biscuits and/or chocolates?

i dont know what the others sayd in the thread but in my opinion it is absolutely not compulsory

especially now that we are 40 and more

we want just a penguin not gifts :thumb_yello:

I consider biscuits and/or chocolates gifts as well. And I think the gifts that we are buying are just small and not pricy (Kath mentioned 2 or 3 pounds, that will be around 5 euro's). It's the thought that counts and not the big gift. A big gift would not fit in my luggage anyway, since I have to reserve some space for crispy food :naughty:.

As far as I am concerned Laurel, you are welcome to join our gang (as Vicky said so beautifully earlier :naughty:). I just thought you made reservations for the easyhotel already. I must say I have never met anyone who will be at the Xmasparty before (exept for myself :bleh:). I haven't even met Shady, whit whom I will travel. It is a bit nervewracking but somehow I feel like I know some of you already a bit and I am so looking forward to meeting you all. I have never shared a bedroom with a complete stranger before tho, let alone 2 or 3 :roftl:. But I know it'll all be fun. So I hope you will come too Laurel, there will be more quiet people there, I'm sure! You will regret it afterwarts if you don't come I think.

i just saw Monie's post

maybe kath's or freddie's idea was a little gift from all to all, i did not see

but i repeat: it's the thought that counts and it will be an honour to find little but sincere gifts less than 1 euro/1 pound :thumb_yello:

if you dont find a not expensive gift it is better not to bring gifts...

5 x 40 = a lot

and we, the foreigner travelling by plane..:plane: we will be happy if we must not put in our hand luggage 40 big gifts :bleh:

I has a great idea. Why don't we just put names in a hat and pick the names? There are programs for that on the internet so it's easy to match, will assure that everyone gets something and it's fun:naughty:

so just one gift for each? so do you arrive with a gift and yo go away with a gift from one of the others?

:thumb_yello:

I consider biscuits and/or chocolates gifts as well. And I think the gifts that we are buying are just small and not pricy (Kath mentioned 2 or 3 pounds, that will be around 5 euro's). It's the thought that counts and not the big gift. A big gift would not fit in my luggage anyway, since I have to reserve some space for crispy food .

As far as I am concerned Laurel, you are welcome to join our gang (as Vicky said so beautifully earlier :naughty:). I just thought you made reservations for the easyhotel already. I must say I have never met anyone who will be at the Xmasparty before (exept for myself ). I haven't even met Shady, whit whom I will travel. It is a bit nervewracking but somehow I feel like I know some of you already a bit and I am so looking forward to meeting you all. I have never shared a bedroom with a complete stranger before tho, let alone 2 or 3 :roftl:. But I know it'll all be fun. So I hope you will come too Laurel, there will be more quiet people there, I'm sure! You will regret it afterwarts if you don't come I think.

I've meet Shady, and I assure you, you couldn’t have a more nice travel companion!:wub2:

Before this whole Mika thing started I had never shared a hotel room with any other than family members either, but now I have shared a room several times with the most nice and sweet people. First with an MFC member from Sweden, Nika, in February and this summer in Amsterdam and Madrid I shared with Sariflor.:wub2:

It’s the best and most wonderful experience I’ve had for many years!

So don’t worry, I’m sure you will have a great time!

i just saw Monie's post

maybe kath's or freddie's idea was a little gift from all to all, i did not see

but i repeat: it's the thought that counts and it will be an honour to find little but sincere gifts less than 1 euro/1 pound

if you dont find a not expensive gift it is better not to bring gifts...

5 x 40 = a lot

and we, the foreigner travelling by plane..:plane: we will be happy if we must not put in our hand luggage 40 big gifts :bleh:

The thought is that we will bring ONE gift and put them in Santa’s sack.

It’s not easy to find out what will fit any person regardless age and nationality, but I have a great idea…it’s a secret though!:wink2:

I've meet Shady, and I assure you, you couldn’t have a more nice travel companion!:wub2:

Before this whole Mika thing started I had never shared a hotel room with any other than family members either, but now I have shared a room several times with the most nice and sweet people. First with an MFC member from Sweden, Nika, in February and this summer in Amsterdam and Madrid I shared with Sariflor.:wub2:

It’s the best and most wonderful experience I’ve had for many years!

So don’t worry, I’m sure you will have a great time!

The thought is that we will bring ONE gift and put them in Santa’s sack.

It’s not easy to find out what will fit any person regardless age and nationality, but I have a great idea…it’s a secret though!:wink2:

Shady's great, my Mika hug buddy, heh heh.

She really is lovely.

I've had so many roomies now I'm losing count, ha ha.

But they've all been brilliant, and fun, and I would share again in a heartbeat.

Ah, kind of like a secret santa?

Brilliant idea!

Nice one Ingie and Alle ;-)

Yes, that's the idea:thumb_yello: I shall put them all in a random electonic hat, and it will mix and match and then I could PM everyone their person and no one is allowed to tell. I shall keep it a secret too:naughty:

I consider biscuits and/or chocolates gifts as well. And I think the gifts that we are buying are just small and not pricy (Kath mentioned 2 or 3 pounds, that will be around 5 euro's). It's the thought that counts and not the big gift. A big gift would not fit in my luggage anyway, since I have to reserve some space for crispy food :naughty:.

As far as I am concerned Laurel, you are welcome to join our gang (as Vicky said so beautifully earlier :naughty:). I just thought you made reservations for the easyhotel already. I must say I have never met anyone who will be at the Xmasparty before (exept for myself :bleh:). I haven't even met Shady, whit whom I will travel. It is a bit nervewracking but somehow I feel like I know some of you already a bit and I am so looking forward to meeting you all. I have never shared a bedroom with a complete stranger before tho, let alone 2 or 3 :roftl:. But I know it'll all be fun. So I hope you will come too Laurel, there will be more quiet people there, I'm sure! You will regret it afterwarts if you don't come I think.

Shady's great, my Mika hug buddy, heh heh.

She really is lovely.

I've had so many roomies now I'm losing count, ha ha.

But they've all been brilliant, and fun, and I would share again in a heartbeat.

Ha , well i'm the same!!!

Never met my last room mate(s) til the very day and they were just great!!!

You ARE sharing again Rose! Ha...roped you in to that ....

I know you like variety in your sleeping partners!:naughty:

secret santa is good, one gift for one person .... good idea as long as we all do it:wink2: ....names from random as already said!

Not that anyone's noticed.... but I've changed myself to a maybe.... :eek:

Mainly cos' I'm bottling out of it, and I'm not sure if I can afford the travel up there or have any money to spend if I do come.... :(

I get paid on the 7th November.. so I'll decide then.... :tears:

Laurel my love..........PLEASE come. It would be very sad if you didn't. You have had lpots of people expressing their views and about how they felt shy at first.....honestly, it will be a great night...but there will be so many people it would be impossible for everyone to talk to everyone anyway so it will be quite possible to stay quiet if you wish:thumb_yello:

OK... have changed myself to a yes again..... I'll be begging my brother for some Crimbo money.... early..... He let me have £100.00 to see Franz this year... I'm sure he'll be nice to me again... If I beg .... alot.... :lmfao:

Ok, I had been going to do this as a PM to everyone but as it has been discussed on here today I will just carry on.

Yes, that was the original idea...a secret santa. I think it is by far the best idea because it would be totally impossible to buy a gift for everyone. Ingie I think the plan to match people is a brilliant one...but before you do it, please pm me as I don't have a completely definitive list yet so I would want to make sure that you had everybody.

I think that we need guidlines for the gifts.

Price limit..................strictly no more than £5 absolute max....and don't worry if it less. If you get a bargain at the pound shop or equilvilent....great!

And remember...you are just buying ONE gift so that is one lot of £5 or less.

No Liquids...unless you are matched with someone whom you know is definatetly not flying. And also, nothing else that would be restricted by airlines...anything sharp or potentialy explosive (aerosols/Glow sticks etc)

Nothing too heavy.

No alcohol if you are matched with a youngling:thumb_yello:

Other than that.....I would imagain anything goes:naughty:

I think it is a great idea and should be good fun. This way everyone gets a gift but no one has to spend too much money.

Ok, I had been going to do this as a PM to everyone but as it has been discussed on here today I will just carry on.

Yes, that was the original idea...a secret santa. I think it is by far the best idea because it would be totally impossible to buy a gift for everyone. Ingie I think the plan to match people is a brilliant one...but before you do it, please pm me as I don't have a completely definitive list yet so I would want to make sure that you had everybody.

I think that we need guidlines for the gifts.

Price limit..................strictly no more than £5 absolute max....and don't worry if it less. If you get a bargain at the pound shop or equilvilent....great!

And remember...you are just buying ONE gift so that is one lot of £5 or less.

No Liquids...unless you are matched with someone whom you know is definatetly not flying. And also, nothing else that would be restricted by airlines...anything sharp or potentialy explosive (aerosols/Glow sticks etc)

Nothing too heavy.

No alcohol if you are matched with a youngling:thumb_yello:

Other than that.....I would imagain anything goes:naughty:

I think it is a great idea and should be good fun. This way everyone gets a gift but no one has to spend too much money.

Pound shop here i come !! :kachinga:

:roftl: Kidding , ill spend 5 pound :naughty: