MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ok, I had been going to do this as a PM to everyone but as it has been discussed on here today I will just carry on.

Yes, that was the original idea...a secret santa. I think it is by far the best idea because it would be totally impossible to buy a gift for everyone. Ingie I think the plan to match people is a brilliant one...but before you do it, please pm me as I don't have a completely definitive list yet so I would want to make sure that you had everybody.

I think that we need guidlines for the gifts.

Price limit..................strictly no more than £5 absolute max....and don't worry if it less. If you get a bargain at the pound shop or equilvilent....great!

And remember...you are just buying ONE gift so that is one lot of £5 or less.

No Liquids...unless you are matched with someone whom you know is definatetly not flying. And also, nothing else that would be restricted by airlines...anything sharp or potentialy explosive (aerosols/Glow sticks etc)

Nothing too heavy.

No alcohol if you are matched with a youngling:thumb_yello:

Other than that.....I would imagain anything goes:naughty:

I think it is a great idea and should be good fun. This way everyone gets a gift but no one has to spend too much money.

I love the idea :wub2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am.

001.jpg

Five things from the pound shop?:naughty:

This would be the picture she thought i was being filthy about :sneaky2::roftl:

:roftl: ... no not really , i wouldnt go to the poundshop for pressies LOL! :roftl:

Even though my step dad always asks me what i want for xmas when i walk past there :sneaky2:

Ok, I had been going to do this as a PM to everyone but as it has been discussed on here today I will just carry on.

Yes, that was the original idea...a secret santa. I think it is by far the best idea because it would be totally impossible to buy a gift for everyone. Ingie I think the plan to match people is a brilliant one...but before you do it, please pm me as I don't have a completely definitive list yet so I would want to make sure that you had everybody.

I think that we need guidlines for the gifts.

Price limit..................strictly no more than £5 absolute max....and don't worry if it less. If you get a bargain at the pound shop or equilvilent....great!

And remember...you are just buying ONE gift so that is one lot of £5 or less.

No Liquids...unless you are matched with someone whom you know is definatetly not flying. And also, nothing else that would be restricted by airlines...anything sharp or potentialy explosive (aerosols/Glow sticks etc)

Nothing too heavy.

No alcohol if you are matched with a youngling:thumb_yello:

Other than that.....I would imagain anything goes:naughty:

I think it is a great idea and should be good fun. This way everyone gets a gift but no one has to spend too much money.

Sounds great:thumb_yello:

This would be the picture she thought i was being filthy about :sneaky2::roftl:

:roftl: ... no not really , i wouldnt go to the poundshop for pressies LOL! :roftl:

Even though my step dad always asks me what i want for xmas when i walk past there :sneaky2:

Was it in this thread?....I read your discussion about it but I was a bit lost!

Was it in this thread?....I read your discussion about it but I was a bit lost!

Yes it was , well wendi told laurel shes quiet and doesnt drink (and not to listen to me :roftl:) ... and i replied the only time shes quiet , is when the master is nealt infront of her and she is lost for words .... (referring to the picture :sneaky2:) ... what i really should of said is nealt beside her , but WENDI ... took it in the wrong context :lmao::roftl:

OK... have changed myself to a yes again..... I'll be begging my brother for some Crimbo money.... early..... He let me have £100.00 to see Franz this year... I'm sure he'll be nice to me again... If I beg .... alot....

Brilliant! Fingers crossed that your brother is in generous mode then!:thumb_yello:

Can't someone get me that curly haired bloke in that pic with Wendi for £5.00.... you'll make my Christmas....

Might bend the rules for him........I would run to a tenner:naughty:

Yes it was , well wendi told laurel shes quiet and doesnt drink (and not to listen to me ) ... and i replied the only time shes quiet , is when the master is nealt infront of her and she is lost for words .... (referring to the picture :sneaky2:) ... what i really should of said is nealt beside her , but WENDI ... took it in the wrong context :lmao::roftl:

Argh...............I see:roftl: Speaking as one that is quite capable of being lost for words even when he is STANDING in front of me, I couldn't possibly comment!:naughty:

Brilliant! Fingers crossed that your brother is in generous mode then!:thumb_yello:

Might bend the rules for him........I would run to a tenner:naughty:

Argh...............I see:roftl: Speaking as one that is quite capable of being lost for words even when he is STANDING in front of me, I couldn't possibly comment!:naughty:

haha , oh yeah me too ... im totally dumb when hes stood there !! .. I bet you never thought i could be lost for words huh ? :naughty::roftl:

haha , oh yeah me too ... im totally dumb when hes stood there !! .. I bet you never thought i could be lost for words huh ? :naughty::roftl:

No, it is a very odd sensation isn't it............but I don't mind.......I am quite happy to stare into his eyes!:mf_lustslow::roftl:

I don't have a problem talking to him, well except for one little word, ha ha!

What little word would that be?:wink2:

I just rabbit on - and then can't remember what we talked about :blush-anim-cl:

Will Fred put all the presents in his sack, then hand them out.

That should be easy if we label our presents clearly!! :thumb_yello:

Label them, how?

Last question:What is a pound shop?

Kisses all around:huglove:

I just rabbit on - and then can't remember what we talked about

Will Fred put all the presents in his sack, then hand them out.

That should be easy if we label our presents clearly!!

haha , i did that in madrid :roftl: ... yes i think thats what fred plans to do :thumb_yello: I think he needs to get another wig the one he has at the minute reminds me of george washingtons hairdo :naughty:

No, it is a very odd sensation isn't it............but I don't mind.......I am quite happy to stare into his eyes!:mf_lustslow roftl

I try to look into his eyes but im too busy drooling :roftl:

what word would that be ? :naughty: Im ok talking to him now too , i didnt used to be though LOL :naughty:

What little word would that be?:wink2:

Label them, how?

Last question:What is a pound shop?

Kisses all around:huglove:

Write the person's name on the present - with a pen, or attach

a label with their name on it!!

A pound shop is one where everything in it costs a pound!! :thumb_yello:

Write the person's name on the present - with a pen, or attach

a label with their name on it!!

A pound shop is one where everything in it costs a pound!! :thumb_yello:

Ah, okay! We have that kind of shops too of course!:thumb_yello:

I know what a label is:roftl:but I have no idea who is going to get my gift!:naughty:

Would it not be easier to just do a lucky dip ? :boxed: Rather than being allocated a person ? If we pick our own we can always put them back OR keep them :naughty:

A secret Santa should ensure that everyone gets a present!!

If we have a name of someone then we can buy accordingly,

and if Fred picks one then what are his chances of getting

something totally unsuitable for him!!! :roftl::roftl:

A secret Santa should ensure that everyone gets a present!!

If we have a name of someone then we can buy accordingly,

and if Fred picks one then what are his chances of getting

something totally unsuitable for him!!! :roftl roftl:

:roftl::roftl: I never thought of that , "awwwwwwww just what i wanted !! ... an eyeshadow cosmetic set with cherry chapstick :biggrin2: (:boxed:)" ... :lmfao:

wendi , i want to get you !! i have things in mind already !! :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: I never thought of that , "awwwwwwww just what i wanted !! ... an eyeshadow cosmetic set with cherry chapstick :biggrin2: (:boxed:)" ... :lmfao:

wendi , i want to get you !! i have things in mind already !! :roftl:

Why am I suddenly glad it's a secret santa!!! :naughty:

haha , i did that in madrid :roftl: ... yes i think thats what fred plans to do :thumb_yello: I think he needs to get another wig the one he has at the minute reminds me of george washingtons hairdo :naughty:

I try to look into his eyes but im too busy drooling

what word would that be ? Im ok talking to him now too , i didnt used to be though LOL :naughty:

I see..................everyone arrives when I leave! :naughty:

I am ok if he keeps his hands to himself...it is when he touches me that I lose it completely!:roftl:

I think allocating names will make it easier as we will know who we are buying for:thumb_yello:

I see..................everyone arrives when I leave! :naughty:

I am ok if he keeps his hands to himself...it is when he touches me that I lose it completely!:roftl:

I think allocating names will make it easier as we will know who we are buying for:thumb_yello:

Yes , when i shook his hand and had a hard time letting go of it ... :roftl:

Yes I agree ! :thumb_yello: