MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Its ok im used to it :sneaky2: ... Its only as bad as kath asking how big his sack was yesterday :sneaky2::bonk:

:roftl::wub2:

Yes, has that question been answered yet :roftl:.

I'm afraid that's the only thing you can do girl, getting used to it :huglove:.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not supposed to agree :sneaky2:

:tears:

:roftl::huglove:

I know I know, it's not easy to have a boyfriend like you have :bleh:. I mean: how many girls can say they have Santa as a boyfriend :naughty:? He's kind of a public figure. That comes with huge responsibilities. Not easy :naughty:.

I know I know, it's not easy to have a boyfriend like you have :bleh:. I mean: how many girls can say they have Santa as a boyfriend :naughty:? He's kind of a public figure. That comes with huge responsibilities. Not easy

:naughty: well , in all reality santa is slave to his elf :roftl::punk: So its not too hard :naughty: Its the green and white stripy sockings that do it :roftl:

:naughty: well , in all reality santa is slave to his elf :roftl::punk: So its not too hard :naughty: Its the green and white stripy sockings that do it :roftl:

That is so true of course! And you must keep it that way :thumb_yello:! I am glad it's not so hard after all. :original:

Edited by Monie

Its ok im used to it ... Its only as bad as kath asking how big his sack was yesterday

:naughty:

Called PH about dressing up, but they have gone home for the day, but left my number for them to call me back.

So we should know tomorrow:wink2:

They close early then!:shocked: Thanks Rose:wub2:

We are dressing up?:blink:

I aren't. Well, obviously I aren't going naked, that's Rose's perogative, but I aren't going in fancy dress. I don't mind associating with people that are though.............as long as they are allowed in!:naughty::naughty:

Called PH about dressing up, but they have gone home for the day, but left my number for them to call me back.

So we should know tomorrow:wink2:

:sneaky2: I'm dressing up, if they like it or not :bleh:

I already spend 30 euro's on a cute elf like hoodie like thingie :roftl:

All I need now is a pair of jeans to go with it :bleh: and maybe some red or green shoe's, Oh and I have a very long Santa hat :naughty: (1 meter)

:sneaky2: I'm dressing up, if they like it or not :bleh:

I already spend 30 euro's on a cute elf like hoodie like thingie :roftl:

All I need now is a pair of jeans to go with it :bleh: and maybe some red or green shoe's, Oh and I have a very long Santa hat :naughty: (1 meter)

That's what I like to hear, someone getting into the Christmas spirit:wink2:

I'm not dressing up :mf_rosetinted: I live here now. I actually see people I know in the street on a daily basis :naughty:

Awww, that doesn't stop me putting my Santa hat on where I live and going out over Christmas, it's fun.

Awww, that doesn't stop me putting my Santa hat on where I live and going out over Christmas, it's fun.

Oh yeah I went all the way back to Birmingham on Christmas eve night last year with my santa hat on...but that was Christmas eve haha not NOVEMBER! :naughty:

I'm not dressing up :mf_rosetinted: I live here now. I actually see people I know in the street on a daily basis :naughty:

Even more reason to dress up, so they don't recognize you when you are your normal self again ("what, me? No that wasn't me, with that bunch of crazy people who had an itsy pitsy too much too drink and were singing Mikasongs too loud in the middle of the night") :naughty:.