FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great - for those that are dressing up!!! :roftl:

:sneaky2: ... you should dress up! ... please .... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I spoke to the nice lady at PH this morning, and they are okay about the dressing up, in fact she said they encourage it ;-)

Thanks rose !! are they mad , do they know they're encouraging mika fans ?? :naughty:

I spoke to the nice lady at PH this morning, and they are okay about the dressing up, in fact she said they encourage it ;-)

:yay:

Here comes silly mask... :thumb_yello: feather boa :blush-anim-cl: and silly boots I won't be able to walk in BUT I AM STILL WEARING THEM.... :blink:

OOooooh and nice new fur jacket thing that I bought especially..... How did I change myself to a Maybe... I forgot I bought that especially.... it cost me loads... well .... loads to me.... :lmfao:

:eek:

PH won't know what's hit it.... especially with silly voices to boot.... or is that a joke..... :wink2:

:yay:

Here comes silly mask... :thumb_yello: feather boa :blush-anim-cl: and silly boots I won't be able to walk in BUT I AM STILL WEARING THEM.... :blink:

OOooooh and nice new fur jacket thing that I bought especially..... How did I change myself to a Maybe... I forgot I bought that especially.... it cost me loads... well .... loads to me.... :lmfao:

PH won't know what's hit it.... especially with silly voices to boot.... or is that a joke..... :wink2:

I guess that depends on how much helium Caz brings, LOL!!!

Oh yeah I went all the way back to Birmingham on Christmas eve night last year with my santa hat on...but that was Christmas eve haha not NOVEMBER! :naughty:

Hehehe....my thoughts exactly. I always look like a dishevelled freak for all the Mika/MFC meetings, so this time I will go dressed in a novel outfit: as a normal person :roftl:

In the context of MFC, it will be more exotic than any of my previous outfits :naughty:

LOL! im sure wendi , will tell you about funny voices after she heard me singing very elf like tonight :lmao:

Im a big kid i had to test it out , and the kachinga at the end of grace kelly was way better than mika's ... :roftl::wink2:

WOOHOO :harp:

me and my green elf vest, 1 meter long santa hat, red lollipop necklace and home made Christmas bracelet are ready :punk: I still need a warm coat and maybe a new pair of jeans and some shoes/boots :roftl:

I don't need helium to make funny voices :roftl:

Squeek!!!

Edited by Starrats

Thanks Rose:thumb_yello:

I had a feeling that we had picked the right place.....wouldn't have been quite the same in a 'posh' restaurant, all crystal and crisp white linnen!:shocked::roftl:

In answer to Ruth's question about the secret santa or not, I think we are just going to have to make a descision. SO...............please express your opinions........................

thats great news:thumb_yello:

I can put a crown on my head:naughty:

Or shall I dress up as a sane person?

no dont dress as a sane person i've done that so many times and its sooooo boring:roftl::roftl:

Thanks Rose:thumb_yello:

I had a feeling that we had picked the right place.....wouldn't have been quite the same in a 'posh' restaurant, all crystal and crisp white linnen!:shocked::roftl:

In answer to Ruth's question about the secret santa or not, I think we are just going to have to make a descision. SO...............please express your opinions........................

My vote goes to the lucky dip.

I would set up a poll if I knew how to do it.

Also, is this just for the people who are going to the meal? Because there are people who want to meet up but not go to the meal.

Sooo, we're going to dress up:blink:

Ok, I'm still chosing between normal outfit or my Mika outfit (which will be: fuchsia 50's dress with white dots....)

I don't know what to do. I don't have any christmassy-clothes, otherwise I would've gone as Mrs. Santa.:roftl:

PH encourages fancy dress! They will regret saying that after our party has been there:roftl:. But it's really great, thanks Rose, for asking!

Here comes silly mask... feather boa and silly boots I won't be able to walk in BUT I AM STILL WEARING THEM.... :blink:

PH won't know what's hit it.... especially with silly voices to boot.... or is that a joke.....

Ya see, something happened to year head for an instant I think, you did not buy all these things for nothing! Glad you are coming! The fur jacket is fake fur I hope?

thats great news:thumb_yello:

no dont dress as a sane person i've done that so many times and its sooooo boring:roftl:

How did you lay your hands on that outfit, I never seem to be able to find it :roftl:!

Biekje: fuchsia 50's dress with white dots sounds perfect! I (and more people) am not dressed in Christmasstyle either.

That's good to know. I'll try to find something colourful, festive and Mika-ish to wear for the party. It's nearly November now! Btw Have a Happy Pumpkin Day tomorrow, everybody!! See you all soon!!!!!!!

That's good to know. I'll try to find something colourful, festive and Mika-ish to wear for the party. It's nearly November now! Btw Have a Happy Pumpkin Day tomorrow, everybody!! See you all soon!!!!!!!

:roftl: We will have a Happy Turnip Day thanks :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I'm all for a lucky dip secret Santa.

With an agreed (low?) price.......

But about dressing up: I wanted to 'dress up' a bit, as opposed to dressing casual which is my default position.

Love the English language.

So - possibly - posh frock boots and earings, maybe......

People who have met me will know what I wear; it's my 'ageing hippy look', transformed for one time only (in Donny) to a Christmas tree with lights and a fairy on top.

I liked your christmas outfit Ruth:thumb_yello:

I am happy with lucky dip...........and it would make life easier if we were an odd number which we are currently............43. I aren't sure how it would work Silver if people wanted to join in that weren't at the meal as I would imagine that is where 'it' will take place as it will be the only place that most people are together. I think it is only possible for the person who created the thread to start a poll...........otherwise it would need to be a seperate thread........I think.

I liked your christmas outfit Ruth:thumb_yello:

I am happy with lucky dip...........and it would make life easier if we were an odd number which we are currently............43. I aren't sure how it would work Silver if people wanted to join in that weren't at the meal as I would imagine that is where 'it' will take place as it will be the only place that most people are together. I think it is only possible for the person who created the thread to start a poll...........otherwise it would need to be a seperate thread........I think.

I'll take your word for it Kath :thumb_yello:

Biekje: fuchsia 50's dress with white dots sounds perfect! I (and more people) am not dressed in Christmasstyle either.

I'm a bit shy to wear the fuchsia dress outside of some Mika gig or carnaval to be honest:blush-anim-cl:

But I will take it with me and with some encouragement I might wear it...otherwise I'll leave it in the suitcase:roftl:

PH encourages fancy dress! They will regret saying that after our party has been there:roftl:. But it's really great, thanks Rose, for asking!

Ya see, something happened to year head for an instant I think, you did not buy all these things for nothing! Glad you are coming! The fur jacket is fake fur I hope?

How did you lay your hands on that outfit, I never seem to be able to find it :roftl:!

:shocked:

Of course the jacket is fake.... I couldn't and wouldn't wear the real thing if you paid me..... :thumb_yello:

I'm a bit shy to wear the fuchsia dress outside of some Mika gig or carnaval to be honest:blush-anim-cl:

But I will take it with me and with some encouragement I might wear it...otherwise I'll leave it in the suitcase

And you'll go naked :shocked:? But it will be kind of a carnavalesk something, will it not. You will not be the only one in fancy dress. But if you're not feeling comfortable with it you mustn't do it. I go in a beautiful (well, it's beautiful in my opinion) skirt, something on top of it, pretty boots and a mask :wink2:.

Ruth, I very much would like to see your Christmastree outfit :naughty::thumb_yello:!

Of course the jacket is fake.... I couldn't and wouldn't wear the real thing if you paid me..... :thumb_yello:

I wouldn't pay you for that :naughty:. I'm glad it's fake, not everyone feels the same way about this of course.

Kath/Freddie: I choose the lucky dip as well.