YKYAMFW the guy at your local CD store says "Hello Mrs Mika" to you!

It happened to me yesterday and I was so happy !

When people who come into your room tell you "WOW ... you ... like Mika!" :mf_rosetinted:

Dumbs:naughty:, I just feel like answering 'Um no I hate him I just force to accept the fact that he is on earth" :roftl:

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW you're sister tells you in the morning you were humming relax in your sleep:blush-anim-cl:

That's what i thought too! but my sister didn't like it tho...

Haha you bet!! Once my mum dreamt that she was listening to "Big Girl" on reapeat and she told me it was an awful nightmare:roftl:

YKYAMFW you're sister tells you in the morning you were humming relax in your sleep:blush-anim-cl:

Haha you bet!! Once my mum dreamt that she was listening to "Big Girl" on reapeat and she told me it was an awful nightmare:roftl:

YKYAMFW you're nearing a thousand posts two months after you joined

Also: You know you have no life when...:aah:

:roftl: I'm the same way! Though I've gotten better at not being as weird as I used to be :teehee:.

Though some of my friends (no... I think all except one) think I'm a Mika/Doctor Who crazy obsessed fan sometimes when I talk about them to much. (haha, and I'm wearing my Doctor Who shirt to school today. With Suspenders too. :teehee:) The one just thinks I'm probably an obsessed DW fan.

awesome man! a DW t- shirt?? *goes to look for one to buy self for chirstmas...*

ykyamfw...

'let it sonws' comes on the radio at work, you happily sing away (in the fridge REALLY loudly) and wonder why customers don't like to take things from the fridge...

:blink::roftl: x

YKYAMFW the new girl says: 'I don't like Mika!', everyone around you goes 'Ohhhh! IT'S OOONNN!!!' and people tell her 'Not to say to me that unless you want to get hurt.'.

But me and her are cool. :mf_rosetinted: She says she likes We Are Golden. So... It's a start. :roftl:

:teehee:

YKYAMFW the new girl says: 'I don't like Mika!', everyone around you goes 'Ohhhh! IT'S OOONNN!!!' and people tell her 'Not to say to me that unless you want to get hurt.'.

But me and her are cool. :mf_rosetinted: She says she likes We Are Golden. So... It's a start. :roftl:

hehehe... like that :)

(love your sig... :wub2:)x

my friends know not to insult anyone i like :naughty: it sounds like i'm really mean to them :blink: I'M NOT!!! :aah: just don't insult Mika, Daniel Radcliffe, John Barrowman and most.... other.... people.... :mf_rosetinted: especially Mika...........

hehehe... like that :)

(love your sig... :wub2:)x

Danke. :naughty: I lurve it too...:wub2:

my friends know not to insult anyone i like :naughty: it sounds like i'm really mean to them :blink: I'M NOT!!! :aah: just don't insult Mika, Daniel Radcliffe, John Barrowman and most.... other.... people.... :mf_rosetinted: especially Mika...........

Same. Although, they don't seem to care about John Barrowman OR Daniel Radcliffe (or Zach Braff.). Only Mika. I'm upset, but also happy that they know to leave Mika alooonneee. :aah:

Same. Although, they don't seem to care about John Barrowman OR Daniel Radcliffe (or Zach Braff.). Only Mika. I'm upset, but also happy that they know to leave Mika alooonneee. :aah:

My friends don't :mf_rosetinted:

But luckily I don't really mind it, I know they're wrong!

And sometimes they say stuff so ridiculous its funny!

well one of my friends is a John Barrowman fan too so... :biggrin2:

hahahaha i know, my friends are totally leaving Mika to me (and they say mean things, but its all cool, i just defend him)

:lmfao: That's awesome:teehee:

You know you have no life when you got your 1000th post after a week :mf_rosetinted:

Seems like I got beaten:roftl: Yet again.

:lmfao: That's awesome:teehee:

Seems like I got beaten:roftl: Yet again.

YKYAMFW you have an mfc application on your ipod.

... One of the characters in the shakespeare you are studying says 'wag' and you underline it, draw little hearts and :aah: faces everywhere...!

... You delete all the mfc tabs on your browser amd after 3 minutes you've pulled up just as much again :ap_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you have an mfc application on your ipod.

... One of the characters in the shakespeare you are studying says 'wag' and you underline it, draw little hearts and :aah: faces everywhere...!

... You delete all the mfc tabs on your browser amd after 3 minutes you've pulled up just as much again :ap_rosetinted:

Ha happens to me as well :ap_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you're listening to the radio or a random CD and don't notice what it's playing because you're so focused on MFC.

and when you create an MFC quiz (just for fun though)