This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Potato festival? :roftl: What was it about!? Buy any nice potatoes?

Riiight *looks at Vanessa weirdly*

:roftl:

Yes, it was about potatoes. It was like a little fair and everywhere you could get foodstuff, particularly potatoes in several variations. And the shops were open today (they usually aren't open on sundays in Germany). I didn't buy any potato, but my brother did. :wink2:

And now I know what dog his girlfriend has. It's a kind of terrier, but a crossbreed (is that the right word?) one.

:roftl:

Yes, it was about potatoes. It was like a little fair and everywhere you could get foodstuff, particularly potatoes in several variations. And the shops were open today (they usually aren't open on sundays in Germany). I didn't buy any potato, but my brother did. :wink2:

And now I know what dog his girlfriend has. It's a kind of terrier, but a crossbreed (is that the right word?) one.

I figured :naughty:

Oh right, I see :wink2:

Good evening! :das:

Hey Baiba! How are you?

hey sweetie!!! :wink2:

I'm fine, watching tv and thinking about tomorrow couse it's uni again!:mf_rosetinted:

And how are you?

I'm good, thanks. I'm a bit sad when I'm thinking about tomorrow, cause weekend is over and I've to get up at 5:45 cause of my work....:thumbdown:

How was your weekend?