• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2? Wow, why 2? :naughty:

Cool! Have you been there before?

I'll stay two nights each hotel. It's cause I like to move! :roftl:

No, it's because there is a special offer in one of the hotels. I've to pay one night and can stay two nights. But this offer is only available from friday to sunday. And so I've booked this hotel for these two days. And from wednesday two friday I've booked another hotel.

2? Wow, why 2? :naughty:

Cool! Have you been there before?

Yes, I've been there a few times before. It's a very lovely city. My last visit in Prague was in winter 2006. It was a very cold day, I think about 15 degrees below zero but it was a very sunny day and that was nice! :thumb_yello:

I'll stay two nights each hotel. It's cause I like to move! :roftl:

No, it's because there is a special offer in one of the hotels. I've to pay one night and can stay two nights. But this offer is only available from friday to sunday. And so I've booked this hotel for these two days. And from wednesday two friday I've booked another hotel.

Ooh I seee:naughty: So what hotels have you chosen?

it was my first day at the school...and my feet are aching now...but apart from that i'm good tnx! :thumb_yello:

How did you like it?

Yes, I've been there a few times before. It's a very lovely city. My last visit in Prague was in winter 2006. It was a very cold day, I think about 15 degrees below zero but it was a very sunny day and that was nice! :thumb_yello:

Yeah it's a lovely place there :wub2: Although I got lost with my friends :naughty:

Ooh I seee:naughty: So what hotels have you chosen?

How did you like it?

My first one is the Wardonia hotel, it's in the Argyle street, close to St. Pancras station. That's not bad cause I'll come by Eurostar. And the next day I'll make a trip to Wales and so I've to start from Euston station. The other hotel is the Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal. It's located in Acton, not in the city centre but it's very close to the tube station North Acton.

Btw, maybe I should start to write a hotel-guide of London.... :naughty:

My first one is the Wardonia hotel, it's in the Argyle street, close to St. Pancras station. That's not bad cause I'll come by Eurostar. And the next day I'll make a trip to Wales and so I've to start from Euston station. The other hotel is the Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal. It's located in Acton, not in the city centre but it's very close to the tube station North Acton.

Btw, maybe I should start to write a hotel-guide of London.... :naughty:

Oh cool, they're pretty handy then.

Yeah you probably should, you'd be great at it :roftl:

Really? How's that happened?

When have you been there?

We went on a class trip, and we had to go to back to the hostel by ourselves, and half of our group went one way but we thought they were going the wrong way so we went our own way.. and well we were wrong :naughty:

I went... like 3 years ago I think.

We went on a class trip, and we had to go to back to the hostel by ourselves, and half of our group went one way but we thought they were going the wrong way so we went our own way.. and well we were wrong :naughty:

I went... like 3 years ago I think.

But fortunately you was not alone on the wrong way....:naughty: