This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Iris. :wub2: How are you?

i'm a bit ill and i don't know what to do at home...

i have watched a lot of documentaries on tv today...about the golden gate bridge...and now a documentary about orgasms. :boxed:

that's my personal boredom.

Errrrrrrrrrm... nope! How was your dinner?

It was good thanks.

i'm a bit ill and i don't know what to do at home...

i have watched a lot of documentaries on tv today...about the golden gate bridge...and now a documentary about orgasms. :boxed:

that's my personal boredom.

I hope you feel better soon. :huglove: At least you have interesting documentaries to watch. :naughty:

I hope you feel better soon. :huglove: At least you have interesting documentaries to watch. :naughty:

thank you, dear!

hey, i have a new job! as you know, i quit the job in a law office some months ago.

i am still in an office, but it's different. and people are nice as far as i know by now.

thank you, dear!

hey, i have a new job! as you know, i quit the job in a law office some months ago.

i am still in an office, but it's different. and people are nice as far as i know by now.

That's great. What kind of office is it?

What did ya have?

Meat & potato pie and chips. Yummy.

What a waste of time.

I know. They keep doing that with some of the homework. So sometimes it's pointless and sometimes it's just important I do it.. but it's not like it's hard stuff, I just want to know whether it's worth spending my precious time on some of this stuff cos I could be doing something else instead :fisch:

I've just bought their second album and it's great.

i only know one song and i love it. let's see what more they have got...

i have started to learn french in school. damn, it's complicated for someone who hasn't spoken french ever before. :shocked:

I know. They keep doing that with some of the homework. So sometimes it's pointless and sometimes it's just important I do it.. but it's not like it's hard stuff, I just want to know whether it's worth spending my precious time on some of this stuff cos I could be doing something else instead :fisch:

I'm glad it isn't difficult.

i only know one song and i love it. let's see what more they have got...

i have started to learn french in school. damn, it's complicated for someone who hasn't spoken french ever before. :shocked:

Which one?

French is difficult. I never grasped it.