This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Iris. How are you?

heya! better than yesterday, thanks! i saw a picture you have posted of your Mika-stuff. you have the parrot-watch, too? i got it for my birthday. it's beautiful!

hello .. :punk::punk: I'm listening MIKA and what are you doing now? :wink2:

hello! i am working on the Mika-mail.

and you?

Good evening girls! :bleh:

How are you all?

hey Mario! cool to see you again! weather sucks here... what are you doing these days?

heya! better than yesterday, thanks! i saw a picture you have posted of your Mika-stuff. you have the parrot-watch, too? i got it for my birthday. it's beautiful!

hello! i am working on the Mika-mail.

and you?

hey Mario! cool to see you again! weather sucks here... what are you doing these days?

Hi Iris! I'm good, thanks. Was on a short weekend-trip with a friend and now I'm here again. :naughty: Weather was fine here this weekend. :thumb_yello:

And what have you done today?

Btw, what is a "Marmeladinger"? :roftl:

Hi Iris! I'm good, thanks. Was on a short weekend-trip with a friend and now I'm here again. :naughty: Weather was fine here this weekend. :thumb_yello:

And what have you done today?

Btw, what is a "Marmeladinger"? :roftl:

pfff, haha... it's like "Piefke" - a german person. :roftl:

aaah...i have been creative today...painting, drawing etc.

where have you been on your trip?

I'm good, thank you.

How has your day been?

My day has been ok. I've just been here. How was your trip?

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I love my parrot watch. It was hard to get hold of.

pfff, haha... it's like "Piefke" - a german person. :roftl:

aaah...i have been creative today...painting, drawing etc.

where have you been on your trip?

I know, I've bought a little pocket-guide of Vienna and there I've read this.....:roftl:

But I wasn't in Vienna today, I was in Jena. Have you ever heard of that city. :wink2:

Creative girl! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I love my parrot watch. It was hard to get hold of.

i was walking down the street and suddenly i saw this watch in a window in a jewelery store. i needed to have it! so i bought it and my bf paid for it. (b-day gift...) and i also bought the cube explosion-watch. :wub2:

I know, I've bought a little pocket-guide of Vienna and there I've read this.....:roftl:

But I wasn't in Vienna today, I was in Jena. Have you ever heard of that city. :wink2:

how was Jena? i heard of it.

hehe, i am!

You've been in Vienna?!! Wau , I haven't heard about Jena, where is it?

i was walking down the street and suddenly i saw this watch in a window in a jewelery store. i needed to have it! so i bought it and my bf paid for it. (b-day gift...) and i also bought the cube explosion-watch. :wub2:

how was Jena? i heard of it.

hehe, i am!

It's a nice city. But we was hungry yesterday evening and we needed quite a while to find a restaurant. But finally we was in the pizzeria "Da Mario". :naughty:

I want the cube explosion watch too but I can't find one anywhere.

not even in swatch stores? :shocked:

It's a nice city. But we was hungry yesterday evening and we needed quite a while to find a restaurant. But finally we was in the pizzeria "Da Mario". :naughty:

hehe. :naughty:

i went to a lebanese restaurant with a friend and it was yummy!