This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

Aww when it will happen ?:blush-anim-cl:

I had fish fingers and mash potatoes !

What have they done to you ?

they gave me life!! haha no. well on sundays i have golf w/ my 2 neighbors, and they cat come today so my dad was like "then youll go by yourself" and i dont like doing 1 on 1 things soo i got mad, but when my parents left my golf teacher called saying he couldnt make it. :naughty: then i just called my parents and they laughed thinking i made it up, but then i said i wasnt (by now im not angry) and my dads like "well maybe i'll take u out for a round" and m like "sorry, ive got to make duct tape clothes w/ alyssa. :roftl:. and hes like "why the hell do u gotta do thaT?" im like "do u not want me to have any school spirit?" and on and on. it was quite a funny convo

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah me too :tears:

today i put my dvd on to show my dad something regarding the dvd player and my aunt got so excited to hear Mika and i missed him- i know that sounds weird

doesn't sound weird at all. i totally understand. :tears::huglove:

we have to get through it and keep the faith.

yesterday my bf tried to help me with maths. the good guy!

i ended up having a hysterical crying, throwing things around. it was awful! i so suck.

Hahahaha! that happens to me when i reach this point of irritatedness and i freak out and do weird things!

Hahahaha! that happens to me when i reach this point of irritatedness and i freak out and do weird things!

exactly. haha, that reminds me of my best friend when she was so angry and kicked her foot against the elevator and broke her ankles. :roftl:

what? :shocked: sorry, can't help...