This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. haha, that reminds me of my best friend when she was so angry and kicked her foot against the elevator and broke her ankles. :roftl:

what? :shocked: sorry, can't help...

its ok. i asked her if she could tell me where it was. she hacked it again, and changed it to some random thing. so i changed my password

hahaha shame!

I was watching a programme and it made me angry so i got up and kicked my chair... hurt my foot!

oh. what kind of programme could make you so angry?

Is it that bad?

it is. :boxed: believe me. it's like a labyrinth of numbers and letters and formulas. and i can't learn properly because the stuff i have written from the blackboard is inaccurate because i can't read the teacher's handwriting. i am lost.

its ok. i asked her if she could tell me where it was. she hacked it again, and changed it to some random thing. so i changed my password

why would your friend hack your profile? why's that?

it is. :boxed: believe me. it's like a labyrinth of numbers and letters and formulas. and i can't learn properly because the stuff i have written from the blackboard is inaccurate because i can't read the teacher's handwriting. i am lost.

Don't worry. I'm bad at maths too.

Don't worry. I'm bad at maths too.

maybe i am too old for all this. seriously. maths worries me a lot. how did you get through it?

hehe we should! but im serious that programme got me, i wanted to kill a little carton character- since when does that happen???:roftl:

hmmm. i have to keep an eye on you.

Hello everyone :bye:

hello! :punk:

I just tried not to worry. It does work. Remain calm.

ok...i try!

i need a good and interesting topic for my geography examination. any ideas? i would love to have a Mika-related topic, but i can't really find one.

(i would find hundreds of Mika-related topics in biology, but not in geography...:naughty:)

I'm fine thanks, though my fingers hurt. How are you both?

I'm ok thanks. Why do your fingers hurt?

ok...i try!

i need a good and interesting topic for my geography examination. any ideas? i would love to have a Mika-related topic, but i can't really find one.

(i would find hundreds of Mika-related topics in biology, but not in geography...:naughty:)

Mmmm, that is difficult.

Hey Iris! How are you?

heey! i have eaten too much. i'm about to burst.

Mmmm, that is difficult.

i first thought my geo-teacher was cute, but he always wears the same black shirt. understatement...?

a schoolmate of mine told me she saw him naked on the nude beach, but i don't believe her.