Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and no!

I can't find a flashing glitter heart, i'm desperate! :thumbdown:

Have you checked the website where they sell them? I'm sure there are a few MFCers with plenty of them that won't mind sending you one :wink2:

Have you checked the website where they sell them? I'm sure there are a few MFCers with plenty of them that won't mind sending you one :wink2:

that would be awesome! Lilacmandi was so kind and offered to bring me one in Amsterdam but in order to certain circumstances it didn't happen...

What have you been doing?

I'm ok, my fingers hurt.

Precisely, laziness the answer to all problems :biggrin2:

Ehm... nothing special. I was very lazy today.:naughty: I slept very long. And in the afternoon I was outside for a little walk around. But only for a short time cause the weather was bad today....:thumbdown:

What's happen with you fingers?

that would be awesome! Lilacmandi was so kind and offered to bring me one in Amsterdam but in order to certain circumstances it didn't happen...

Aw, maybe next time? (but that could be ages) she could send it to you I guess? If she still has it that is.

Ehm... nothing special. I was very lazy today.:naughty: I slept very long. And in the afternoon I was outside for a little walk around. But only for a short time cause the weather was bad today....:thumbdown:

What's happen with you fingers?

So you did nothing and you're still tired? Sounds like me :naughty:

I've been painting for the past 7 hours so I've got cramps.

what have you done yesterday?

(weißt du, wo ich eine badewanne mit rädern bekomme oder ausleihen kann?)

i want a flashing heart, too. *cries*

I was walking about 15 miles... :sweatdrop:

Leider weiss ich nicht, wo man so etwas bekommen kann. Ich wusste bis jetzt ehrlich gesagt auch nicht, dass es so etwas überhaupt gibt....:naughty:

Aw, maybe next time? (but that could be ages) she could send it to you I guess? If she still has it that is.

i think it's broken.

What do you want tattooed, the notes or the words? And no don't have them sorry :no:

the notes! i don't want to have a written DUM DADADI DADI DUM - tattoo. :roftl:

I was walking about 15 miles... :sweatdrop:

Leider weiss ich nicht, wo man so etwas bekommen kann. Ich wusste bis jetzt ehrlich gesagt auch nicht, dass es so etwas überhaupt gibt....:naughty:

i love walking!!!

i am listening to EAV a lot recently. i re-discovered them! and i want to imitate their "Ding Dong"-video. there is one scene with him driving or gliding around in a bathtub. that's what i would need it for!

So you did nothing and you're still tired? Sounds like me :naughty:

I've been painting for the past 7 hours so I've got cramps.

Sometimes I don't really know why I'm so tired. Maybe it's because I've slept too long (tiring dreams...) :naughty:

Painting for 7 hours?! :shocked: So you was a hard-working girl today! :naughty:

Sometimes I don't really know why I'm so tired. Maybe it's because I've slept too long (tiring dreams...)

Painting for 7 hours?! :shocked: So you was a hard-working girl today! :naughty:

Lol :roftl: Dreams of what? :das: Just joking, don't tell me :naughty: My eyes really hurt like they're about to close soon :sleep_1:

Yeah I know, I didn't even notice how long I was painting for til I calculated it :boxed:

i think it's broken.

the notes! i don't want to have a written DUM DADADI DADI DUM - tattoo. :roftl:

i love walking!!!

i am listening to EAV a lot recently. i re-discovered them! and i want to imitate their "Ding Dong"-video. there is one scene with him driving or gliding around in a bathtub. that's what i would need it for!

That sounds very funny! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Lol :roftl: Dreams of what? :das: Just joking, don't tell me :naughty: My eyes really hurt like they're about to close soon :sleep_1:

Yeah I know, I didn't even notice how long I was painting for til I calculated it :boxed:

I can't tell you what I've been dreaming of cause I don't remember.... But I guess it wasn't very interesting... :naughty:

Same here... My eyes want to see the bed soon. :naughty: