This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, that's ok, you can meet them next time :naughty: So what did you do exactly today?

I have something before that. :naughty:

Hi Vanessa. How was uni?

Yes tomorrow.It was only the opening festivity so it was very boring :bleh:

Yes tomorrow.It was only the opening festivity so it was very boring :bleh:

Are you looking forward to tomorrow then?

Seeing The Hoosiers

Here

Cocktails.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot you were seeing them.

Yum those look even more delish!

That's normally the fun part.

Are you looking forward to tomorrow then?

OMG why ?:naughty:I thought it sucks cause the director of the uni talked boring stuff and i wanted to get out of there soon :naughty:

Yes sure from 8 am cause I need to wake up very morning tomorrow about 6 am :boxed:

Hiya!!

Congrats!!! :yay: This calls for a celebration, Sarah get the drinks out again please! :bleh:

Aw thank you!! :wub2: I had to repeat cos I failed the first time so I'm very relieved! :)

Congratulations

Seeing The Hoosiers

Here

Cocktails.jpg

Haha! Thanks :roftl: They look niiiice :naughty:

How are you all?

You mentioned the new dvd above, had the release date for the normal region 2 one been announced?

Aw thank you!! :wub2: I had to repeat cos I failed the first time so I'm very relieved! :)

You mentioned the new dvd above, had the release date for the normal region 2 one been announced?

I'm glad you passed this time round then :thumb_yello:

Hmm I thought it was the same for everywhere, but I don't know...

I'm glad you passed this time round then :thumb_yello:

Hmm I thought it was the same for everywhere, but I don't know...

I just checked the thread and they were talking about the blu ray one, or did I miss something? :naughty:

Yeah there are region 1 and region 2 dvds, region 1 plays in America and not sure where else, and region 2 is Europe (and not sure where else :naughty:)

I just checked the thread and they were talking about the blu ray one, or did I miss something? :naughty:

Yeah there are region 1 and region 2 dvds, region 1 plays in America and not sure where else, and region 2 is Europe (and not sure where else :naughty:)

Yeah we're not sure about that, but we assume that they'll have the normal format as well unless Mika doesn't want to sell many DVDs.

And about that I haven't got a clue. But it'll prob be the same as last year. The DVD will prob come out like within a week after it gets released in Europe, not sure.

Yeah we're not sure about that, but we assume that they'll have the normal format as well unless Mika doesn't want to sell many DVDs.

And about that I haven't got a clue. But it'll prob be the same as last year. The DVD will prob come out like within a week after it gets released in Europe, not sure.

Haha exactly :naughty: Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer for the release date, though it will probably be out around the same time as the blu ray one.

I would reeally like a blu ray player :bleh:

Oh my God I have so many dvds etc to get in the next few months :shocked: will probably have to wait til Christmas :sad: