This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

Haha exactly :naughty: Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer for the release date, though it will probably be out around the same time as the blu ray one.

I would reeally like a blu ray player :bleh:

Oh my God I have so many dvds etc to get in the next few months :shocked: will probably have to wait til Christmas :sad:

I want a blu-ray player too. They're so expensive.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha exactly :naughty: Guess we'll just have to wait a while longer for the release date, though it will probably be out around the same time as the blu ray one.

I would reeally like a blu ray player :bleh:

Oh my God I have so many dvds etc to get in the next few months :shocked: will probably have to wait til Christmas :sad:

I hope it comes out on the same day as the Blue Ray, all the other DVDs do :blink:

Yeah same, such high quality, Mika in high quality, niiice :das:

What other dvds do you want to get?

I hope it comes out on the same day as the Blue Ray, all the other DVDs do :blink:

Yeah same, such high quality, Mika in high quality, niiice :das:

What other dvds do you want to get?

Just had my din din :naughty:

Russell Brand is bringing out loads of stuff coming up to Christmas too, a book, audio book, Ponderland dvd, Forgetting Sarah Marshall dvd which is out today so won't be holding out for that :naughty: and a best of the podcasts CD, soo don't think I'll be entitled to anything else after all those :naughty:

Just had my din din :naughty:

Russell Brand is bringing out loads of stuff coming up to Christmas too, a book, audio book, Ponderland dvd, Forgetting Sarah Marshall dvd which is out today so won't be holding out for that :naughty: and a best of the podcasts CD, soo don't think I'll be entitled to anything else after all those :naughty:

Wow that's a lot of stuff. I take it you're big RB fan then? :naughty: Did you watch him on the VMAs?

Freshers week is kind of fun. Lots of drinking.

Oh great, just what I need :drink_nl: