This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

Freshers week is kind of fun. Lots of drinking.

Wow that's a lot of stuff. I take it you're big RB fan then? :naughty: Did you watch him on the VMAs?

Oh great, just what I need :drink_nl:

Nah I don't really like him actually :fisch: Haha :naughty: no I'm quite obsessed tbh :naughty:

Yeah I did! Did you see him? There was a lot of unhappy Americans after it :naughty: I thought he was great though. He only says what everyone else is thinking and he's not afraid to come out with it!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I don't really like him actually :fisch: Haha :naughty: no I'm quite obsessed tbh :naughty:

Yeah I did! Did you see him? There was a lot of unhappy Americans after it :naughty: I thought he was great though. He only says what everyone else is thinking and he's not afraid to come out with it!

Liar! :naughty:

Yeah I did! I particularly watched it cos he was on, and well cos they were saying how he did a crappy job but I don't think so. But it's true, he's just not afraid to show what he's thinking, that's why some people love him and others hate him :naughty:

Liar! :naughty:

Yeah I did! I particularly watched it cos he was on, and well cos they were saying how he did a crappy job but I don't think so. But it's true, he's just not afraid to show what he's thinking, that's why some people love him and others hate him :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: haha!

You speak the truth :thumb_yello:

Yeah it seems that loads of people watched it just to see him! Apparently the viewing or ratings or whatever they are called went up by 20% this year, some people say that's just cos of Britney but I reckon it's to do with Russell too! Good on him! He's been offered the job again for next year so he's obviously impressed the people that matter :thumb_yello:

Anyway I'm off to watch Home and Away, I missed the first half! :naughty:

Nice to talk to ye, bye for now! :bye:

:blush-anim-cl: haha!

You speak the truth :thumb_yello:

Yeah it seems that loads of people watched it just to see him! Apparently the viewing or ratings or whatever they are called went up by 20% this year, some people say that's just cos of Britney but I reckon it's to do with Russell too! Good on him! He's been offered the job again for next year so he's obviously impressed the people that matter :thumb_yello:

Anyway I'm off to watch Home and Away, I missed the first half! :naughty:

Nice to talk to ye, bye for now! :bye:

I always do :angel_not:

Yeah, I think it's both of them as well. Really? Well that's great! The papers talk a lot of rubbish, and they were saying how noone cracked a smile at his jokes, but I always heard laughing or the celebs were smiling when the camera was zoomed in their face.

Ok, bye bye!! x x

Alot of people do.

That's what they want you to think :wink2:

Everyone does have a life, just some people spend most of it here.