This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing! :mf_lustslow: What are your fave songs?

I'm fine thanks, you?

Yeah, really amazing! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump:

I think I'll have to hear the album a few times before I can say what my favorite songs are. Before I bought the CD I only knew three of her songs. But I think kissed a girl and hot n cold will be two of my favorite songs. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, really amazing! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump:

I think I'll have to hear the album a few times before I can say what my favorite songs are. Before I bought the CD I only knew three of her songs. But I think kissed a girl and hot n cold will be two of my favorite songs. :thumb_yello:

Fair enough :bleh: Yeah same with me, I still love IKAG and Hot n Cold.. plus others.

How's your day been?

Fair enough :bleh: Yeah same with me, I still love IKAG and Hot n Cold.. plus others.

How's your day been?

I was at work. And fortunately it wasn't as tiring as usual! :wink2:

Btw, the CD is just over and I guess my neighbours will be happy now! :roftl:

How was you day?

I was at work. And fortunately it wasn't as tiring as usual! :wink2:

Btw, the CD is just over and I guess my neighbours will be happy now! :roftl:

How was you day?

That's good to hear :wink2: And was it warm enough in there? :naughty:

Have you been playing it really loudly? (Good boy :naughty:)

Not bad, just got some stuff ready for uni tomorrow that's about it (plus playing my KP album really loudly when my mum went out :naughty:).

That's good to hear :wink2: And was it warm enough in there? :naughty:

Have you been playing it really loudly? (Good boy :naughty:)

Not bad, just got some stuff ready for uni tomorrow that's about it (plus playing my KP album really loudly when my mum went out :naughty:).

No, not too warm today. But the girls didn't feel cold today and so I was allowed to open the window. :naughty: And tomorrow I'll give the CD one of the girls in my office. She didn't know K.P. before! :shocked:

Not tooooo loud but quite loud! :roftl:

How many hours per day do you usually have to stay at uni?

No, not too warm today. But the girls didn't feel cold today and so I was allowed to open the window. :naughty: And tomorrow I'll give the CD one of the girls in my office. She didn't know K.P. before! :shocked:

Not tooooo loud but quite loud! :roftl:

How many hours per day do you usually have to stay at uni?

Wow, today's been your day hasn't it :naughty: She doesn't know KP? :shocked: She's gonna love the CD.. well I hope so :naughty:

Well, I only started last week so I didn't need to stay in for long, but now that I'm going to start lessons they're from 10am-4pm (on Tues, Thurs & Fri) and on Wednesday they finish at 1pm.

Wow, today's been your day hasn't it :naughty: She doesn't know KP? :shocked: She's gonna love the CD.. well I hope so :naughty:

Well, I only started last week so I didn't need to stay in for long, but now that I'm going to start lessons they're from 10am-4pm (on Tues, Thurs & Fri) and on Wednesday they finish at 1pm.

:roftl:

She has already heard kissed a girl cause they play it in the very often. But she really didn't know that the song is from K.P. And she hasn't heard of K.P. so far... :naughty:

10 am is not to early, I think. But the train journey to your uni is quite long, isn't it? :wink2:

I hope you'll have time after uni for a lovely surprising Cappuccino and a little walk when I come in November, you remember? :wink2: