• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, how are you all?

Hey Sam! How are you?

:roftl:

She has already heard kissed a girl cause they play it in the very often. But she really didn't know that the song is from K.P. And she hasn't heard of K.P. so far... :naughty:

10 am is not to early, I think. But the train journey to your uni is quite long, isn't it? :wink2:

I hope you'll have time after uni for a lovely surprising Cappuccino and a little walk when I come in November, you remember?

I'm surprised she's not sick of the song yet then :naughty: They play it a lot here as well.

Yeah, it's not so bad, I'm glad it's not any earlier. And yup, train journey is like one hour and a half.

Hehe, I hope so too :bleh: Well I'll have to make time, I'll make sure of it :wink2:

I'm fine though i have to do some tasks again!:thumbdown:

And how are you both?

Are they different from the ones of yesterday?

Hey Sam! How are you?

I'm surprised she's not sick of the song yet then :naughty: They play it a lot here as well.

Yeah, it's not so bad, I'm glad it's not any earlier. And yup, train journey is like one hour and a half.

Hehe, I hope so too :bleh: Well I'll have to make time, I'll make sure of it :wink2:

Hiya Danika! I'm good thanks, and how are you?

Hiya Baiba! I'm good thanks, how's uni?

It's pretty ok, thanks!:wink2:

I'm good, thanks. :naughty: I hope you won't take too much time for your homeworks! :thumb_yello:

Hehehe i dont want to do them.. :naughty:

Hey Sam! How are you?

erm.. welll... *does the teacher's voice*

Look at the phonemic and transcriptions and write the words.

erm.. welll... *does the teacher's voice*

Look at the phonemic and transcriptions and write the words.

I don't like the sound of your work, it sounds way too complicated for my liking :naughty: Did you manage to do the other exercises then?

Hey Sam! How are you?

No, I think she isn't sick of the song yet. But she usually don't like the songs I like. And so I wonder if she like the songs of K.P.

That's great! I'm looking forward to the meeting in London! :thumb_yello: We can fix a date in November, a few days before my arrival.

Yeah, the train journeys..... :wink2: What kind of ticket do you have? Is the OysterCard valid on this line?

No, I think she isn't sick of the song yet. But she usually don't like the songs I like. And so I wonder if she like the songs of K.P.

That's great! I'm looking forward to the meeting in London!: We can fix a date in November, a few days before my arrival.

Yeah, the train journeys..... :wink2: What kind of ticket do you have? Is the OysterCard valid on this line?

What kind of music is she usually into? (I take it she's not into Mika then? :naughty:)

So am I! :D Ok great! Just let me know when you find out.

No, I need to buy I normal ticket to get on the train and it costs me £9.70 everyday!! I just purchased a railcard which will save me a 1/3 on tickets, not much but better than nothing.

:naughty:

Nope, omg.. i'm so lazy, i need to do them now but i'm here:boxed::thumbdown:

Ha ha, lol, don't worry, I do the exact same thing :naughty: I hate work!