This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus my uni work, then I need to do a signature thing as well for the yearbook, wow what a busy life :naughty:

So have you got any plans for the weekend?

I see, very busy student-life... :naughty:

No special plans. The weather is to be fine and so I think I'll do a little bicycle tour. And if there is some time left, I can improve my English. :wink2:

I see, very busy student-life... :naughty:

No special plans. The weather is to be fine and so I think I'll do a little bicycle tour. And if there is some time left, I can improve my English. :wink2:

Exactly :naughty:

That sounds like a nice day, I love bikes, but I haven't ridden one in ages!

I don't think you need to improve your English, it's fine as it is! :biggrin2:

Yep, you'd better believe it! That is a lovely meaning! I'm not sure if she was born in this country, but her surname sounds English.

Thanks :naughty: Hmm, I guess that name is starting to catch on, I don't think I could cope if there were too many Danikas in the world :naughty:

We walked down the seafront and round the shops. It was lovely and sunny again.

We had fish and chips. That was it really. Dale nearly fell asleep in the car on the way home!!:naughty:

Sounds like a lovely day. The weather makes it all better :bleh:

Thanks :naughty: Hmm, I guess that name is starting to catch on, I don't think I could cope if there were too many Danikas in the world :naughty:

Sounds like a lovely day. The weather makes it all better :bleh:

It was. The weather started out as very cloudy. But in the end it turned out to be a nice warm day.

Well I now know 2, so I don't know if that is a lot. I know about 5 Emilys though!

That's quite an honour :P cos I know none lol. That must get confusing? Knowing so many people with the same name lol.

It was. The weather started out as very cloudy. But in the end it turned out to be a nice warm day.

The sun's been shining all day, doesn't feel like autumn.