HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you :naughty:

has your friend given you a report yet? did she meet him!?!? :shocked:

SHE IS NOT back yet!!!! She is seeing him again tonight!!!! I have to wait till she gets back home for any news~~~~ I am sitting on pins ans needles!!!!! I cannot wait~ BUT, she has already 'met him' 6 times and has many pics with him ....... so :boxed:

Alex ...........

We are LEAVING the house tomorrow at 1:00 SHARP! So unless you get a text *or call* from me stating otherwise the plan is to meet at Chili's at 3:00

Of course you know I will call you when we are 'close' so that you have time to get there too! LOL -- don't keep me waiting forever~~~~~~ :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Alex ...........

We are LEAVING the house tomorrow at 1:00 SHARP! So unless you get a text *or call* from me stating otherwise the plan is to meet at Chili's at 3:00

Of course you know I will call you when we are 'close' so that you have time to get there too! LOL -- don't keep me waiting forever~~~~~~ :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

okie dokie, let me know when you.... pass the commercial blvd. exit and i will be on my way. :naughty:

He is SO beautiful!!!! I am starting to get REALLY nervous!!!! I guess cause the time is coming up so FAST!

A month ago--- it seemed that we still had an eternity to prepare and get ready for this.... and now, as I sit here looking at my rainbow cockpop - I see that it is just right around the corner..... almost as if when I fall asleep tonight and wake up, the sweetest moment of my life will already be here - starring me right in the face... through the endless breeze under the most beautiful sky filled with stars. And the BRIGHTEST star of all will have fallen down from the heavens and landed right in front of me, so close all I have to do is reach out my hand - and I can touch an Angel.

The anticipation is killing me softly.... yet I would rather wait a million years, dying more and more each day simply knowing that once my wait is over I will hold in my hands the most precious gift there has ever been......

There seemed to be some what of a misunderstanding on the Ru Boards.....

Someone said that ONLY the people that bought their tickets through the Venue Box Office would be allowed to attend the Champagne Reception 45 minutes before the show......

I was like that is BS with a capital B ----- :mf_rosetinted:

So I called the Kravis Center today and asked -- and they told me {and even went and confirmed just to be safe} that IF YOU HAVE A PREMIUM TICKET [no matter where you bought it from ticketmaster or Live Nation WHERE EVER] you will be allowed in the Champagne Reception!

IT is only for those who have seats in rows:

AA

BB

CC

DD

EE

FF

So that is awesome!!!! Looks like we will be going to 2 Receptions before the shows AND the only show that does not have one is the Miami show and we will be at the Mini MFC Meet Up anyways before-hand. I did ALL of my Mapquests today! And from Brianna's house to Miami Beach is 3 1/2 HOURS!!!! So we have to figure out when we are going to leave there!!!!

I am about to burst with excitement!!!!!! :naughty:

CHECK out the next night ----------------------

P1060273.jpg

omg!!! where does he find these clothes!!

Wonder if we could find a suit like that at Gay Mart..............

:wub2:

probably!!!

on my wilton manors trip, they had a store called 'out of the closet' it's like a gay salvation army, and it benefits AIDS research....anyways, they had a man manequin in the window, wearing a pink and yellow sequiny leo-tard. :roftl:

I guess HOLLY wants to play with him now?!!!:naughty::naughty:

holly LOOOVES legos :mf_rosetinted: