HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the tennis court hotel seems GREAT!!

lmao!! omg, that's his teacher?! :shocked:

i had a teacher that danced with one of my friends. she was like 60, and always seemed high. we always thought she had a crush on our friend bryant, and one day they got up and started ballroom dancing! :naughty:

she was a great teacher.

YAY! I agree!!! It is all that we need! And somehow I have this feeling that there is going to be ALOT of cocktails had over the course of the weekend~ :naughty:

He loves that teacher - - he is SO cool!

I had a cool teaher in High School - he was gay and SO freakin beautiful!! My heart skipped a beat everytime I saw him! :mf_lustslow: His name was Ivan. :blush-anim-cl:

HOW DARE you speak like that about Ru

It is :das: ---- although, I wouldn't want it to be my siggie!

i'm sorry but that's just how i feel.

darn! i'm gonna have to start allllll over

YAY! I agree!!! It is all that we need! And somehow I have this feeling that there is going to be ALOT of cocktails had over the course of the weekend~ :naughty:

He loves that teacher - - he is SO cool!

I had a cool teaher in High School - he was gay and SO freakin beautiful!! My heart skipped a beat everytime I saw him! :mf_lustslow: His name was Ivan. :blush-anim-cl:

holly.....you're gonna hook me up riggghhhttT? :naughty:

aahhh!!! lucky! i never had a gay teacher :thumbdown:

i had a biology teacher, and a history teacher that we BFF's and even thought they were married, we always said that they dated....my bio teacher even had a picture of my history teacher on his chalk board :roftl:

i'm sorry but that's just how i feel.

darn! i'm gonna have to start allllll over

holly.....you're gonna hook me up riggghhhttT? :naughty:

aahhh!!! lucky! i never had a gay teacher :thumbdown:

i had a biology teacher, and a history teacher that we BFF's and even thought they were married, we always said that they dated....my bio teacher even had a picture of my history teacher on his chalk board :roftl:

THAT is t h e most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!! :wub2:

....yes, I am going to hook you up! I hook my kids up all of the time!!! Especially at Olive Garden! :lmao:

I had 3 gay teachers in High School.... 2 of them were lovers ... one was my English teacher and he was HOTT! ooohhhh.... good times, good times!