RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AIMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you missy???

I am doing ok. how's school?

any concerts lately??

how's your doggie?

i am good!!! school is ehhhhh i could live with out it lol:naughty::naughty: no concerts :tears: i wanted to go to the yelle concert in november but its only for 18 and older:thumbdown: and i sorta wanna go to the midway state one on the 22 but i dont know who to go with and i really dont like them that much hahaha i just wanna see them just so i could attempt to relive the begining of 2/2/08 :naughty: and as for my doggie :tears: buttons died this past summer while i was in france :crybaby:

i say we tie him up to a chair stuff a suck in his mouth put head phones on him and force him to listen to licm:naughty::naughty::naughty:

that would not be torture!!!!

That's right it would NOT be torture at all......

and btw -- my boss is actually a lady! ..... I think .........:naughty:

i am good!!! school is ehhhhh i could live with out it lol:naughty::naughty: no concerts :tears: i wanted to go to the yelle concert in november but its only for 18 and older:thumbdown: and i sorta wanna go to the midway state one on the 22 but i dont know who to go with and i really dont like them that much hahaha i just wanna see them just so i could attempt to relive the begining of 2/2/08 :naughty: and as for my doggie :tears: buttons died this past summer while i was in france :crybaby:

oh no!!!! Honey!! I am so sorry to hear that!!!

Are you ok?

not for us but not sure about him:naughty::naughty: and then we can put make up on him!!!!!!!!

well..yeah you are right!!

My co-worker was sick at the beginning; but now he sings LOVE TODAY!! and knows the lyrics without me playing it!!!!

its ok:tears: it was bound to happen he never really recovered from his rolling dog syndrome thing like they said he would so it was most likely a tumor :sad:

he is in a better place now!!!

AT SCHOOL!!!!! The guy you see in the video is his TEACHER!!!!! :roftl:

cool teacher!!!

I wouldn't either. HE got the balls to do it!!!

wait........................he actually does :lmfao: :lmfao:

lmfao!!!!!!! o and lucy you got some splanin' to do!:naughty::naughty: in the whats in your bag thread you said you had prenatal vitamins:blink: is there something going on that i dont know about?????