HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOPE! I never got an e-mail from you :thumbdown:

that is so weird!!!

lmfao!!!!!!! o and lucy you got some splanin' to do!:naughty::naughty: in the whats in your bag thread you said you had prenatal vitamins:blink: is there something going on that i dont know about?????

well' date=' I am taking prenatal vitamins to prepare my body for a baby. Me and my hubby are planning to have kids within 12 to 24 months. My doctor told me that it would be a good idea to drink them now. But no, [b']I AM NOT EXPECTING!![/b]

He is like the COOLEST teacher ever!!!! :punk:

my teacher is a b***h it was like the last 5 mins in class yesterday and everyone was packing up and i was texting ada and she comes over to me and she was like:

teacher:aimee is that a phone i see, you have done this far to many times

me::blink: its the end of class though

teacher: you are still in my class though

me: (getting very angry) BUT CLASS IS OVER PEOPLE ARE LEAVING!

teacher: you can pick up your phone at the end of today

me: :shocked::shocked:*leaves class* yells out WHAT A F***ING BITCH!!!!!!!!!

that is so weird!!!

well, I am taking prenatal vitamins to prepare my body for a baby. Me and my hubby are planning to have kids within 12 to 24 months. My doctor told me that it would be a good idea to drink them now. But no, I AM NOT EXPECTING!!

OOOOOOOOOOO YAY!!!!! I AM GETTING SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY!!!

Weird about what? I think it is JUST you :bleh:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

my teacher is a b***h it was like the last 5 mins in class yesterday and everyone was packing up and i was texting ada and she comes over to me and she was like:

teacher:aimee is that a phone i see' date=' you have done this far to many times

me::blink: its the end of class though

teacher: you are still in my class though

me: (getting very angry) BUT CLASS IS OVER PEOPLE ARE LEAVING!

teacher: you can pick up your phone at the end of today

me: :shocked::shocked:*leaves class* yells out WHAT A F***ING BITCH!!!!!!!!![/quote']

he is a bitch!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

he is a bitch!!!!

i know!!!!!!!! and it was the begining of the day!!!!!! ughhhhhh when i gave her my phone before i did it i put my phone loud on vibrate haha and during my 80 minute free me and my friends kept calling it:roftl: at the end of the day when i went back to get it she was like WOW :shocked::shocked: you are a very popular girl and you have a very interesting ringtone (its mikas laugh/ mika saying whadya think you like my glasses):roftl::roftl:

i know!!!!!!!! and it was the begining of the day!!!!!! ughhhhhh when i gave her my phone before i did it i put my phone loud on vibrate haha and during my 80 minute free me and my friends kept calling it:roftl: at the end of the day when i went back to get it she was like WOW :shocked::shocked: you are a very popular girl and you have a very interesting ringtone (its mikas laugh/ mika saying whadya think you like my glasses)

OMG!!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I need some RuRu love ..............

............... anybody?.......................

....................................... anyone AT ALL......................

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Alex -- we HAVE got to start posting more in our three threads on the RWMB -- we have to show these old people how it is done, just a few weeks before MAJOR gigs! Cause o b v i o u s l y the haven't the slightest clue! :mf_rosetinted:

Alex -- we HAVE got to start posting more in our three threads on the RWMB -- we have to show these old people how it is done, just a few weeks before MAJOR gigs! Cause o b v i o u s l y the haven't the slightest clue! :mf_rosetinted:

I have 19 days left to see the BACKSTREET BOYS AND make out AJ!!!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: