RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

oh ok. sorry. I don't know. NEW YORK is quite empty today. so I assume, almost everyone was off today. :blush-anim-cl:

I know that the banks are closed, but schools here were all open today! And of course here I am! BOO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is on 17 days!!! and I soooo freaking out!!

I don't know what I'm going to wear or say!!

I am soo nervous; I 'm having trouble sleeping!!!

We are in the SAME boat then!!!! OMG I am FREAKING out so bad!!!! WAYYYY worse then I ever did with Mika! I ****ing LOVE Rufus SO much!!!! ♥

We are in the SAME boat then!!!! OMG I am FREAKING out so bad!!!! WAYYYY worse then I ever did with Mika! I ****ing LOVE Rufus SO much!!!! ♥

you know why. With MIKA I never expected to meet him; so mentally I was only prepare for the show. Now, I know that is 100% I will be face to face!!!!

HOLLY, AJ was my very first love--first man to make my heart pound like a drum!!!

you know why. With MIKA I never expected to meet him; so mentally I was only prepare for the show. Now, I know that is 100% I will be face to face!!!!

HOLLY, AJ was my very first love--first man to make my heart pound like a drum!!!

I know!!!! You are gonna have the time of your LIFE!!!!! Enjoy every minute of it!!!!! I love Rufus MORE then I have ever loved anyone! So, I know how you are feeling!!!! :wub2:

I know!!!! You are gonna have the time of your LIFE!!!!! Enjoy every minute of it!!!!! I love Rufus MORE then I have ever loved anyone! So, I know how you are feeling!!!! :wub2:

it is soooo GOOD to talk to someone who knows how I am feeling!!

LOVE YOU!!!

i just don't know what the frick it is! i log in and suzy sent me....an IM or a message? i dunno. and you're my friend?? since when do we have friend requests????:boxed:

Since like 2 hours ago ..... :naughty: