HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

geeez. you could have gotten a pretzle and walked around :naughty:

those cinnamon aunti annie pretzles are AMAZINNNG :licks_lips:

I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO STOP THERE! I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE MALL!

Oh - I bet those are good!!! *need to try it*

oh my goodness! you are going to be sleeping through the fights tomorrow :roftl:

Heck NO they are going to be TOO exciting!!!! :naughty:

you should see my brother's car :shocked:

i had to pick it up from the mechanics, and that is a disaster area :shocked: i couldn't see the rugs

In that case you a clear image of what my car currently looks like - cause I can't see my rugs either! :roftl:

OMG -- so, I went into the store and STRAIGHT to the Twilight stuff......

and the sales person comes right over to me..... can I help you find anything -- I was like OMG my friend is a Twilight FREAK -- and *so was she* YOU should have SEEN how she was decked out!!!!! The shirt the buttons galore! It was CRAZY!

.............and when she found out that you were into it and it was your birthday she is like OMG -- We only have 1 _____ left.....

I was like GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

So, you got 2 items that were the LAST! She said ALL day all she has SOLD was Twilight stuff!!!! :naughty:

OMG! I MUST FIND THIS WOMAN :shocked:

i love twilight people!!

i'm talking to this girl on the ruru boards, and she works at hot topic, and she sells millions of twilight stuff too!! i need to get a job there!!

i am the luckiest girl alive :biggrin2::tears:

:huglove:

My thoughts exactly. :naughty: What is this delicious thread?

Just about our DEAR Rufus and planning for our trip next month where we will be stalking following RuRu on a three city tour of Florida!!!!

OMG! I MUST FIND THIS WOMAN :shocked:

i love twilight people!!

i'm talking to this girl on the ruru boards, and she works at hot topic, and she sells millions of twilight stuff too!! i need to get a job there!!

i am the luckiest girl alive :biggrin2::tears:

:huglove:

So I guess you have figureed out by now that I went to Hot Topic!!!! :naughty:

She was AWESOME!!!! You would have loved her!!!! She and I 'clicked' immediately! She was also 31 years old and had 2 kids and said that she made her ex-boyfriend read the Twilight series and he loves it too!!!!

I asked her if she was gonna see the movie at Midnight -- and she was like prolly NOT cause of my kids - but.... I AM GOING TO SEE IT!!!

I think it is HIGH time I jumped on the Twilight train -- God only knows what I am missing!!!

In that case you a clear image of what my car currently looks like - cause I can't see my rugs either! :roftl:

oh geez :roftl:

Just about our DEAR Rufus and planning for our trip next month where we will be stalking following RuRu on a three city tour of Florida!!!!

i told my mom today about the 3 rufus shows, and she didn't mind. she thought it was funny.

So I guess you have figureed out by now that I went to Hot Topic!!!! :naughty:

She was AWESOME!!!! You would have loved her!!!! She and I 'clicked' immediately! She was also 31 years old and had 2 kids and said that she made her ex-boyfriend read the Twilight series and he loves it too!!!!

I asked her if she was gonna see the movie at Midnight -- and she was like prolly NOT cause of my kids - but.... I AM GOING TO SEE IT!!!

I think it is HIGH time I jumped on the Twilight train -- God only knows what I am missing!!!

hot topic is twilight haven!

omg, that's so crazy!! looks like you made a new friend :naughty:

TWILIGHT: bringing people together since 2005.

you're going to see it at midnight?! :tears:

me too :naughty:

you are missing A LOT! :mf_rosetinted:

Three shows? Wow! Does that mean we will get three reports? From both of you of course! :wink2::naughty:

hot topic is twilight haven!

omg, that's so crazy!! looks like you made a new friend :naughty:

TWILIGHT: bringing people together since 2005.

you're going to see it at midnight?! :tears:

me too :naughty:

you are missing A LOT! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

No.... not ME---- that is what the girl said!

If I do start reading it though I JUST might go see it at Midnight~! :mf_rosetinted:

Three shows? Wow! Does that mean we will get three reports? From both of you of course! :wink2::naughty:

OF COURSE!!!!

PLUS a whole lotta pics!!!!

Friday November 7, 2008 - Melbourne, FL

Saturday November 8, 2008 -Miami Beach, FL

Sunday November 9, 2008 - Palm Beach, FL

:woot_jump: