RuRu and the Magical Chocolate Lollipop

HollyD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you eat?>>>>> :wub2:

at a thai place. it was good, but there were more veggies on my plate than chicken, and i ran out of rice in like 2 minutes.

my mom did NOT like what she got and returned her food, and i felt bad for the peeps working there. my parents took forever eatting so i walked to to the moon and got some candy. both of the gay guys were there. the one we always see is named antonio, and i've decided to like brian more. there were these two gay guys in front of me, and antonio was showing something and saying 'i lost my virginity, but i still have the box it came in"....it took me about 30 minutes to get that. and then they were listening to a talking doll that said "you go girl, you look fabulous, work those clothes!". and one of the gay guys asked what time they open, and antonio handed them a schedule, and the other gay guys says "i think

Where did you eat?>>>>> :wub2:

at a thai place. it was good, but there were more veggies on my plate than chicken, and i ran out of rice in like 2 minutes.

my mom did NOT like what she got and returned her food, and i felt bad for the peeps working there. my parents took forever eatting so i walked to to the moon and got some candy.

both of the gay guys were there. the one we always see is named antonio, and i've decided to like brian more. there were these two gay guys in front of me, and antonio was showing something and saying 'i lost my virginity, but i still have the box it came in"....it took me about 30 minutes to get that. and then they were listening to a talking doll that said "you go girl, you look fabulous, work those clothes!". and one of the gay guys asked what time they open, and antonio handed them a schedule, and the other gay guys says "i think he meant what time do you open?" :naughty:

they had a card there that said "bitch, s-kank, slu-t, w-hore..." and on the inside it said "be all that you can be!" :roftl:

and in the parking lot, someone had a bumper sticker that said "why be a bitch when you can be a queen".

OHH MY 3,500 POST!!

that was my goal for yesterday :naughty:

my mom did NOT like what she got and returned her food, and i felt bad for the peeps working there. my parents took forever eatting so i walked to to the moon and got some candy.

both of the gay guys were there. the one we always see is named antonio, and i've decided to like brian more. there were these two gay guys in front of me, and antonio was showing something and saying 'i lost my virginity, but i still have the box it came in"....it took me about 30 minutes to get that. and then they were listening to a talking doll that said "you go girl, you look fabulous, work those clothes!". and one of the gay guys asked what time they open, and antonio handed them a schedule, and the other gay guys says "i think he meant what time do you open?" :naughty:

they had a card there that said "bitch, s-kank, slu-t, w-hore..." and on the inside it said "be all that you can be!" :roftl:

and in the parking lot, someone had a bumper sticker that said "why be a bitch when you can be a queen".

OHH MY 3,500 POST!!

that was my goal for yesterday :naughty:

Congrats :yay:

Sounds like you had a good time! :naughty:

I hope that I can make it over there before we leave for Melbourne!

.... I should be able to come NEXT weekend - as l o n g as we do not go bowling cause I ALWAYS spend money there - and money is something that I can NOT spend any of right now! I am so effing nervous about everything!

Congrats :yay:

Sounds like you had a good time! :naughty:

I hope that I can make it over there before we leave for Melbourne!

.... I should be able to come NEXT weekend - as l o n g as we do not go bowling cause I ALWAYS spend money there - and money is something that I can NOT spend any of right now! I am so effing nervous about everything!

YAY!! i took saturdays off JUST for this kind of occasion!!!

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rufus SAID my name!!!!!! *dies*

WHO WHEN WHY!?!?!? TELLL ME WOMAN!!!

Aaahhhhh!!!! I finally got word from my friend!!!!!!

She typed me out a LONG 'personal report' .......... I will send it to you!

She SAW HIM WALKING DOWN THE FREAKIN STREET and got a picture with him and she got a picture with him after the second show.....

WHEN she was telling him all about me ..... he said HOLLY - okay, I will try and remember! :wub2:

Aaahhhhh!!!! I finally got word from my friend!!!!!!

She typed me out a LONG 'personal report' .......... I will send it to you!

She SAW HIM WALKING DOWN THE FREAKIN STREET and got a picture with him and she got a picture with him after the second show.....

WHEN she was telling him all about me ..... he said HOLLY - okay, I will try and remember! :wub2:

AHHH!!! MIGHT DIE FOR YOU!

i want this report :mf_rosetinted:

AHHH!!! MIGHT DIE FOR YOU!

i want this report :mf_rosetinted:

Okay - I will try and send it to you RIGHT NOW -- if for any reason I can't I will do it WHEN I get home!!!!!! Here I go to try ......................

i did! i'm jealous, but i can't believe she only got one picture with him. i would have gotten dozens :naughty:

where are the pictures??

She got two pics with him! One when she saw him on the street and one after the second show..... I have some but they are TEENY TINY! *this stupido computer* :sneaky2: but..... tiny is better then nothing at all I suppose - I will go find them!

I just printed out a seating chart for all three venues and marked exactly where we will be sitting! *just another item for my scrapbook* it looks so cool! -- and we did better by getting our tickets for the Melbourne show rather then getting em with the 'group' our seats are actually better! Believe it or not! :naughty:

She got two pics with him! One when she saw him on the street and one after the second show..... I have some but they are TEENY TINY! *this stupido computer* :sneaky2: but..... tiny is better then nothing at all I suppose - I will go find them!

I just printed out a seating chart for all three venues and marked exactly where we will be sitting! *just another item for my scrapbook* it looks so cool! -- and we did better by getting our tickets for the Melbourne show rather then getting em with the 'group' our seats are actually better! Believe it or not! :naughty:

you're so funny holly!!

i loove her pictures!! rufus is looking good!!! i love that he's wearing a shirt that says 'i ♥ tulsa'. and he looks soooo :chkn: in the press conference outfit. :wub2:

you're so funny holly!!

i loove her pictures!! rufus is looking good!!! i love that he's wearing a shirt that says 'i ♥ tulsa'. and he looks soooo :chkn: in the press conference outfit. :wub2:

I love his Tulsa shirt too it is JUST like the ones that say I heart (and how the eff do you make those hearts?) Rufus..... and at first I thought he had on a shirt that said I love Rufus :naughty:

So does :chkn: now stand for gay? Cause he looks SO gay in that outfit!!! I think that is why I LOVE it so much! :das:

I love his Tulsa shirt too it is JUST like the ones that say I heart (and how the eff do you make those hearts?) Rufus..... and at first I thought he had on a shirt that said I love Rufus :naughty:

So does :chkn: now stand for gay? Cause he looks SO gay in that outfit!!! I think that is why I LOVE it so much! :das:

you hit alt and 3. ♥

i'm sure he has a shirt that says i ♥ rufus :naughty:

:chkn: to me is hot and smexy :wub2:

he always looks gay to me.

Yeah he does! :roftl:

But that is just who he is :das:

Lemme try that....

NOTHING :sneaky2:

hold the alt button, and at the same time hit the 3 that's in the right side set of numbers.

.......... and did you see HOW skinny he is -- OMR .... I am gonna look EVEN

more H U G E and........... :crybaby:

he wasn't that skinny.

holly don't even worry about it, you look great :thumb_yello: