Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him, but as soon as I read that blog entry I forgot them all...:lol3:

Oh my god, me too! :thumbdown:

It's pissing me off :hair:

This is precisely why I started the What would ask Mika threads. I would come up with all these questions I wanted to ask him and then I'd forget them. I figured if I wrote them down in a thread a) I'd remember them (which I haven't but at least they are somewhere I can refer to again) and b) someone else might know the answers to some of them. I noticed Mana's given him the links to the two parts we've got so far.

What I'm hoping is that he gets someone with a lot of patience to sit and read through the questions and pick out some interesting ones... Things that will be interesting for him to answer and for us to read. I think I'm gonna be careful about what I ask to try and make sure that it's witty and interesting and gets him thinking about his answer (if he should choose to answer mine). I guess I hope it's a mix of simple things that we want to know (like his eye colour and how he got the scar on his forehead) and stuff he has to ponder. That would just suit me down to the ground!

I must admit I'm scared and excited about this all at the same time!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, there's no need to panic. You've still got time. I mean, he said the first one in a couple of days, but he also said once a month, so he's planning to do this for a while over a fair time period. You can search your inner mystic goddess and come up with something by then.

4. Are there any particular fans' posts you like to spy on?

5. If you had a planet, what would you name it and what kind of creatures would be living on it?

number 4 is very cool Nono, I would like to know his answer :naughty:, number 5 is very interesting, I would like to know what that crazy mind think about that too :wink2:

Some artists make strange requests while on tour, specially in festivals (black towels, loads of gummy bears, etc). What do you usually ask for? Never felt like asking for something totally weird and random, just to see if they'd give it to you? :naughty:

sempre achei uma idiotice o que os artistas pedem, tomara que Mika não seja assim :fisch:

What tha heck is "UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UELAMOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LABUKAMAKAAAAAA"?

:taz: Taz language maybe? :roftl:

suicidal move!:naughty:

but i appreciate the effort in keeping us busy in this moment...but pls mika darling...work and record pls....don't waste time reading all our silly questions....:wink2:

eheheheheheh sure there's somenone not so busy now who can do it....:wink2:

nevertheless...the geographical quizzes stopped and the pop music blogs by the 2 (fake?) lecturers (!!!) would never happen...so...let's see!:mf_rosetinted:

nevertheless...the geographical quizzes stopped and the pop music blogs by the 2 (fake?) lecturers (!!!) would never happen...so...let's see!:mf_rosetinted:

Thump!!!

That was just me landind on earth again, I was flying around in a happy dream where Mr Curly was answering questions and made us all happy!:wub2:

Oh Robertina, you really have a point but do you have to be so realistic?:roftl:

Thump!!!

That was just me landind on earth again, I was flying around in a happy dream where Mr Curly was answering questions and made us all happy!:wub2:

Oh Robertina, you really have a point but do you have to be so realistic?:roftl:

ME? are you talking to ME?:blink:

oh dear....there's plenty of ppl who are even more realistic and critical here...not me!:roftl:

but i understand your point sienna..and i confess i'm as happy as you dear...very much!:blush-anim-cl:

and i'm sure our boy will do his best to reply to all our fangurl questions...better now?:wink2:

anyway, just for your info...i've already sent my list....:wink2:

ME? are you talking to ME?

oh dear....there's plenty of ppl who are even more realistic and critical here...not me!

but i understand your point sienna..and i confess i'm as happy as you dear...very much!:blush-anim-cl:

and i'm sure our boy will do his best to reply to all our fangurl questions...better now?:wink2:

anyway, just for your info...i've already sent my list....:wink2:

Aw, much better thank you!:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Seriously, I have a confession; I haven't even wrote him a question.

Not that I'm not interested, I would love to read his answers to a lot of questions.

But the thing is, as I've said before, my little question will just drown in all the other 599 questions so I don't really see the point.

Does that make me a bad fan....:blink:

Or am I just lazy...?:roftl:

Aw, much better thank you!:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Seriously, I have a confession; I haven't even wrote him a question.

Not that I'm not interested, I would love to read his answers to a lot of questions.

But the thing is, as I've said before, my little question will just drown in all the other 599 questions so I don't really see the point.

Does that make me a bad fan....

Or am I just lazy...?

ah yes...bad fan indeed!:wink2:

listen to me....send him yr question/s...we do it for ourselves..not in the hopes he replies, this is my opinion. we love to keep this virtual contact alive, don't we all?

and he asked for it..your question/s has the same right to be there as mine or other's. surely yours will be far more intelligent than mine.

it's a game sienna...and he said he likes to play it...and pls don't let me be the usual pushy one....even in this!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

do you job, fangurl!:thumb_yello:

You sure hava a persuading way Robertina!:naughty:

I love it, some times I need a little push, a fangurl push!:bleh:

Okay, I'll ask him if he will consider doing a private gig for the MFC!:thumb_yello:

i'm a Gemini...don't forget....:wink2:

mmmm nice question! then one thing is sure...he'll never reply to this!:roftl::roftl:

Naaa, couldn't send a question, I got stuck when I didn't know how to answer name of a server or something....:thumbdown:

This mystery technical world!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

what's this sienna? i haven't got this difficulty...i just copied the email address on my new email 'to' box...wrote the email and sent it!:blink:

:naughty: I love how he cleverly de-personalised the whole thing... although he says 'post a direct question to me' in the first sentence, it turns into a team MIKA/ passive wording through the course of the entry... 'We've had an idea'... 'We've come up with this'...

'if you would like to ask me, send us your question' :roftl: (this is my favourite, actually)

I'm not trying to be mean here, you know that, it's just something that struck me right away. I reckon, it might even have happened sub-consciously, but still, the message is unnecessarily reserved. But maybe that's just how I read it. :insane:

Watch out for my question, MIKA :das:

:naughty: I love how he cleverly de-personalised the whole thing... although he says 'post a direct question to me' in the first sentence, it turns into a team MIKA/ passive wording through the course of the entry... 'We've had an idea'... 'We've come up with this'...

'if you would like to ask me, send us your question' :roftl: (this is my favourite, actually)

I'm not trying to be mean here, you know that, it's just something that struck me right away. I reckon, it might even have happened sub-consciously, but still, the message is unnecessarily reserved. But maybe that's just how I read it. :insane:

Watch out for my question, MIKA :das:

I noticed that too :naughty:

Maybe Justine and Yvonne will answer the sarcastic questions.

Yasmine will answer any Arty questions.

Mo will answer any music related questions.

Andy will answer any DVD related questions.

John will answer any touring questions.

Momma Penniman will answer any 'before fame' questions.

And Mika will answer anything that can't be passed over to someone else..

I noticed that too :naughty:

Maybe Justine and Yvonne will answer the sarcastic questions.

Yasmine will answer any Arty questions.

Mo will answer any music related questions.

Andy will answer any DVD related questions.

John will answer any touring questions.

Momma Penniman will answer any 'before fame' questions.

And Mika will answer anything that can't be passed over to someone else..

Don't give them ideas, Kelzy :naughty: