Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

hmmm....asking about him and his siblings counts like 'personal question'?

On my message I wrote, just in case, "It never hurts to ask!" (why he can and I couldn't?) :naughty:

I must admit, it's really hard to put a question when english is not your first language. You have the fear of writing it wrong! or that Mika doesn't get your point! :no:

I have that fear aswell :no:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must admit, it's really hard to put a question when english is not your first language. You have the fear of writing it wrong! or that Mika doesn't get your point! :no:

I have that fear aswell :no:

Why are you girls affraid? He's not an English teacher,I mean he makes the spelling mistakes as well,right? :naughty: I'm sure he'll get your point.

After all,neither of you is English the mother language.:thumb_yello: and neither is mine! And I don't care much about that.

Why are you girls affraid? He's not an English teacher,I mean he makes the spelling mistakes as well,right? :naughty: I'm sure he'll get your point.

After all,neither of you is English the mother language.:thumb_yello: and neither is mine! And I don't care much about that.

Well I want to ask him deep questions, but don't know how to express them in English you know? :boxed::naughty:

Well I want to ask him deep questions, but don't know how to express them in English you know? :boxed::naughty:

ha! my sentiments exactly :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I only sent one, I don't want to asfixiate him with questions...enough with the other ones! poor boy...

ha! my sentiments exactly :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Haha

I've made some pretty lame ones... Like asking things about the Portugal festival, geez, will he ever want to answer that, and if he does, he already had so many gigs that it's hard to have an oppinnion of each one!!!

I NEED ideas!

I sent him e-mail with two questions about his music and his creative work,generally speaking...and I wrote them as more simple as I could,I'm pretty sure he'll understand them :naughty: I'm not an interviewer,eventually :roftl:

Haha

I've made some pretty lame ones... Like asking things about the Portugal festival, geez, will he ever want to answer that, and if he does, he already had so many gigs that it's hard to have an oppinnion of each one!!!

I NEED ideas!

fingertip song fingertip song

the more the better :) he has to know we all want to know about it. :naughty:

I'm gonna ask him if he knows to play the guitar or other musical instruments except piano ha :mf_rosetinted:

i read somewhere that he can play the guitar and the drums a little :naughty:

ha! you'll have to think about something else :mf_rosetinted:

i'm so mean :fisch: