Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh he knows :das: And if he doesn't he's more stupid than I thought he was :blink::naughty:

have you seen the blog says 'We' all the time??

maybe the stupid are the other ones :naughty: after all, Mika has an ammonia hangover, he should be resting and shouldn't be taking such important decisions!!

:mf_rosetinted:

Helloo people!

I've just saw the blog, it is genious... Already sent some questions...

it's not genius i think, but it's good

it always amazes me how ppl waste some words like, this is genius, this is worst/best ever....etc.:blink:

ps:i'm not talking about you Carlota, your post just reminded me of this, that's why i quote it:thumb_yello:

it's not genius i think, but it's good

it always amazes me how ppl waste some words like, this is genius, this is worst/best ever....etc.:blink:

ps:i'm not talking about you Carlota, your post just reminded me of this, that's why i quote it:thumb_yello:

Sorry, I just thought it was good, kinda used some word with more powerful meaning than what I meant, though you weren't referring to me :bleh:

I liked the idea, though I don't really know at the mo what to ask... Now that I have the chance I have no idea...

Your mother will be too mesmerized by his amazingness to care about what's going on around him. Happens to everyone. No matter how they go in they all come out believers!

My mom couldn't remember anything from the gig except what Mika was doing:naughty:My dad was quite pissed off.

If anyone asks him why he wrote Grace Kelly, I vote we egg their house. :das:

Good idea:das:

Nice one!!!

I think they're hazel too, actually! They do look brown in some pictures, but in others, they're totally hazel.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him, but as soon as I read that blog entry I forgot them all...

Oh well.

Same here..

One of my questions:

"Mika do you think you have a nice butt?

You would react weird if he'd say yes:lol3:

I love how he cleverly de-personalised the whole thing... although he says 'post a direct question to me' in the first sentence, it turns into a team MIKA/ passive wording through the course of the entry... 'We've had an idea'... 'We've come up with this'...

'if you would like to ask me, send us your question' (this is my favourite, actually)

I'm not trying to be mean here, you know that, it's just something that struck me right away. I reckon, it might even have happened sub-consciously, but still, the message is unnecessarily reserved. But maybe that's just how I read it.

Watch out for my question, MIKA

Maybe he's schyzophrenic lol.

I could be brown I could be blue..:fisch:

:doh:i've just seen the blog.

can we pleaaasee ask about the fingertip song?

I'm gonna ask him if he knows to play the guitar or other musical instruments except piano ha

Those are good questions! I like them!

my email to mika:bleh:

Hi Mika!

I am so happy you are doing this! and I want to thankyou so much for it and for the amazing performances this past summer! COMPLETELY WORTH IT TRAVELING FROM THE US FOR IT!!!!!

and way so here are my questions:

1) Alot of us on the Mika Fan Club have been panicking because according to amazon uk (the link that was posted on your myspace and facebook) says that the DVD will only come out in Blu Ray, and many of us don't have Blu Ray players so me and many others are wondering when it will come out in DVD, also when it will come out in the U.S. lol

2) I was just wondering if your friends Yvonne and Justine will ever post a new blog lol, they seemed to have disappeared!

Have plenty of fun working on the new album we are all looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo

Aimee Weinberg

MFC name: I <3 MIKA!!!

a.k.a the girl who gave you the "chicken" joke condoms and farting putty after the concert in Nimes (they were completely innocent gifts I PROMISE YOU THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO MEAN ANTHING! lol)

my email to mika:bleh:

Hi Mika!

I am so happy you are doing this! and I want to thankyou so much for it and for the amazing performances this past summer! COMPLETELY WORTH IT TRAVELING FROM THE US FOR IT!!!!!

and way so here are my questions:

1) Alot of us on the Mika Fan Club have been panicking because according to amazon uk (the link that was posted on your myspace and facebook) says that the DVD will only come out in Blu Ray' date=' and many of us don't have Blu Ray players so me and many others are wondering when it will come out in DVD, also when it will come out in the U.S. lol

2) I was just wondering if your friends Yvonne and Justine will ever post a new blog lol, they seemed to have disappeared!

Have plenty of fun working on the new album we are all looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo

Aimee Weinberg

MFC name: I <3 MIKA!!!

a.k.a the girl who gave you the "chicken" joke condoms and farting putty after the concert in Nimes (they were completely innocent gifts I PROMISE YOU THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO MEAN ANTHING! lol)[/quote']

good questions :punk:

CHICKEN CONDOMS? :lmao:

ask him if he used them :bleh: