Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the project with Sophie Blacknall he was going to tell us about, "at the end of the week"!

I think he writes these blogs, and completely forgets that he's put these things in them!

He should re-read them before he writes another one, then write one catching up on all the things he said he would write about.

Then he'll be up to date!

Oh yes and that too :sneaky2: Well, nobody knows now when will we get those questions' answers.. or will he ever post them anyway :blink::naughty:

Like Nono said, he's such a liar ..... :naughty:

It's weird how he remembers some things, like conversations he's had with fans months ago, but he can't remember something he wrote himself a week ago!!!:blink:

It's weird how he remembers some things, like conversations he's had with fans months ago, but he can't remember something he wrote himself a week ago!!!:blink:

That could be alzheimer's :blink::naughty: lol.. I don't know maybe he doesn't have time or finds stuff that he's gonna post not interesting anymore..

I think maybe he's just distracted by the next idea that takes his fancy.

He seems easily distracted:roftl:

If he has questions (and answers) then it gives him something

to post without too much work being involved - and if he is busy

someone else can post the blog for him, with his answers!! :naughty:

LAZY!!!:roftl:

I guess my entire email will be forwarded straight to them then. I entitled it "Rhetorical questions for Mika" so they know immediately he shouldn't even attempt to answer them.

Funny you should mention that, because that relates to one of my questions! I can't post the entire question here, but here is the last bit:

Have you appropriated the royal "we" and are now referring to yourself in the third person? If not, perhaps you should. It would demonstrate to the world that you've made it to the big time. So big in fact that you can't be confined to a singular pronoun.

But does Mika know what rhetorical means?:mf_rosetinted: Sorry, I'm paranoid now.

And if I knew where to find those bow down smilies, I'd be using them now.

And the project with Sophie Blacknall he was going to tell us about, "at the end of the week"!

I think he writes these blogs, and completely forgets that he's put these things in them!

He should re-read them before he writes another one, then write one catching up on all the things he said he would write about.

Then he'll be up to date!

I have to do that around here... read back what I wrote to remember it in context so that people's replies make sense in my head. I definitely think HE should be doing it, cos as you say, it would seem he does forget what he wrote, particularly when there's a break between blogs. I'm also waiting to see if there are any more "Where's Mika?" style things, cos to my knowledge we've only had the one.

To a degree I think that's kind of flattering though. That whatever the fan said impacted on him enough such that he remembered it:wub2:

Yep. Like butterflies flitting in and out of the transom of his mind.

(Sorry, was I implying he was empty-headed?):mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Guys I didn't know MFC is a world of pervs :blink::naughty:

I knew it at my second day at the MFC. When I said Mika wanted to pervert our minds, because he was holding a light tube and touching himself, among other things about braces :blush-anim-cl: I even mentioned Freud on it (yup, Dilek :naughty:)

I dunno if you remember, you were one of the first to comment! :roftl:

PS: there's a screen caption of the DVD as well, he was touching and...singing happy ending :lmfao:

I knew it at my second day at the MFC. When I said Mika wanted to pervert our minds, because he was holding a light tube and touching himself, among other things about braces :blush-anim-cl: I even mentioned Freud on it (yup, Dilek :naughty:)

I dunno if you remember, you were one of the first to comment! :roftl:

PS: there's a screen caption of the DVD as well, he was touching and...singing happy ending :lmfao:

show me, show me now.

I have a screencap of the perverse big girl-ness and the touching in grace kelly. I made it like in september of '07.

Yeah, I don't think that he does it in bad faith or anything, it's more like he gets excited about an idea, jumps into action, and then when the next thing comes along he forgets about it.

Or when it starts getting too complicated, etc.

Or he just loses interest as time goes on and it's not a shiny new idea or project anymore.....I can relate to that because it';s the story of my life.

The amount of things that I started with bags of excitement and then dropped, including so many things that I totally kitted myself out for and then it all went mouldy when I used it once or NEVER ! :roftl:

So yes Mika, I can totally see where you're coming from...But stop promising stuff publicly and not doing it, dammit :naughty::naughty:

We're still waiting for the "top of the week" officiality post on MFC...Remember?

FANS

DON'T

FORGET

Maybe we should print some Tshirts out with that :oP

Yeah, I don't think that he does it in bad faith or anything, it's more like he gets excited about an idea, jumps into action, and then when the next thing comes along he forgets about it.

Or he just loses interest as time goes on and it's not a shiny new idea or project anymore.....I can relate to that because it';s the story of my life.

The amount of things that I started with bags of excitement and then dropped, including so many things that I totally kitted myself out for and then it all went mouldy when I used it once or NEVER ! :roftl:

So yes Mika, I can totally see where you're coming from...But stop promising stuff publicly and not doing it, dammit :naughty::naughty:

We're still waiting for the "top of the week" officiality post on MFC...Remember?

FANS

DON'T

FORGET

That would be a great idea:roftl:

Oooorrr we could just say: Woohoo Mika we're going to your gig! And when he gets there there'll be nobody, and later on the MFC he'll read: damn...was his gig today? We like completely forgot it:naughty:

Like Nono said, he's such a liar ..... :naughty:

selective amnesia

The soul of an artist!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:roftl::naughty:

I think it' s charming, but I've definitly stopped to take any of his ideas seriously though!:wink2:

Oh:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know you were talking about me...:blush-anim-cl:.:naughty:

I am an Aries, and the character “never finishing a project” is well described in our horoscope!

But I’m working in it.... seriously!:naughty:

FANS

DON'T

FORGET

That would be a great idea:roftl:

No, no ,no!:no::no::no:

It could give him scares for life, poor boy!:huglove:

He's is not aware of this little detail you know.:wink2: