Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

That would be a great idea:roftl:

Oooorrr we could just say: Woohoo Mika we're going to your gig! And when he gets there there'll be nobody, and later on the MFC he'll read: damn...was his gig today? We like completely forgot it:naughty:

Let me know if this ever happens. I'll go there and get a private show. :das::fisch:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be a great idea:roftl:

Oooorrr we could just say: Woohoo Mika we're going to your gig! And when he gets there there'll be nobody, and later on the MFC he'll read: damn...was his gig today? We like completely forgot it:naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The question is...would we really be able to resist and NOT go to the gig? :naughty:

I knew it at my second day at the MFC. When I said Mika wanted to pervert our minds, because he was holding a light tube and touching himself, among other things about braces :blush-anim-cl: I even mentioned Freud on it (yup, Dilek :naughty:)

I dunno if you remember, you were one of the first to comment! :roftl:

PS: there's a screen caption of the DVD as well, he was touching and...singing happy ending

Vanessa, you didn't know MFC was a world of pervs? You've been here how long? :naughty:

Romi can you pm that screen caption ?:naughty:

I didn't know cause I'm so innocent :fisch:I've been here since May 2007 :bleh:

who wants to bet that he wont answer any questions after two months :mf_rosetinted:

If he answers any questions after the first batch I will be surprised.

Although as someone pointed out it makes for easy blog writing. The problem is someone needs to sift through all the garbage he's going to get in order to find some interesting questions. And I don't see that happening on a continual basis.

I think at best this will be a temporary diversionary tactic to get all the garbage off the blog comments and sucked into some black hole of a dormant email account. If he doesn't respond to these emails by answering questions people will begin to assume he's not reading them and will start their begging on the blog again.

I think at best this will be a temporary diversionary tactic to get all the garbage off the blog comments and sucked into some black hole of a dormant email account. If he doesn't respond to these emails by answering questions people will begin to assume he's not reading them and will start their begging on the blog again.

lol, thats exactly what i think

plus ive read that many people had troubles with googlemail, most of them couldnt access their account, it says it all.

lol, thats exactly what i think

plus ive read that many people had troubles with googlemail, most of them couldnt access their account, it says it all.

It worked for me eventually, after a little thinking, so I asked him if he would like to do a private gig for the MFC!:wink2::thumb_yello:

It worked for me eventually, after a little thinking, so I asked him if he would like to do a private gig for the MFC!:wink2::thumb_yello:

a little thinking for you might be a huge mystery to solve for him, not everyone is from stockholm:naughty:

a gig for the mfc, come on, lmao, it would be awful, its better when people come from everywhere, what else did you ask?

oh no, an answer in shape of question nooo! :kaf:

but I don't think anyone will send garbage in that gmail account...

...any question is kinda useful, while MIKA COME TO ROME! is simply a kinda dumb order :meow:

btw

everybody for the fingertips song delucidatons anf the private gig request! :boing:

a gig for the mfc, come on, lmao, it would be awful, its better when people come from everywhere, what else did you ask?

:roftl: I agree. Although I'll probably be there if/when it happens because I'm a masochist that way. I need to see things for myself and if I log onto MFC and hear people going on about how it was the greatest gig of all time I'll be envious. At least if I'm there I'll know for certain how it really was. :naughty:

oh no, an answer in shape of question nooo! :kaf:

but I don't think anyone will send garbage in that gmail account...

I think people will send Mika garbage anywhere they think he might read it. I've done it myself. :roftl:

:roftl: I agree. Although I'll probably be there if/when it happens because I'm a masochist that way. I need to see things for myself and if I log onto MFC and hear people going on about how it was the greatest gig of all time I'll be envious. At least if I'm there I'll know for certain how it really was. :naughty:

:floor: :floor:

i can see some sadism in your masochism,lol

oh god i wouldnt go, really.

Can you imagine? There would be fights to get to the front, it's bad enough as it is..........

Yes all of us bad fans will have to stand at the back while the good ones malinger, cheat and push their way to the front. And if they don't get to the front first they'll just squeeze and elbow you out of the way when they get there.

Good times! :yay:

Can you imagine? There would be fights to get to the front, it's bad enough as it is..........

Hmmm... I have seen an attitude in some of the gig threads sometimes where MFC'ers (in their reports) almost act like they have some kind of entitlement to be in the front and if they are, then it's as if the world is simply obeying the laws of nature and if they're not, then something's gone askew with the universe.

But if the entire crowd is MFC... who gets the entitlement?:mf_rosetinted:

(I'm not seriously trying to start an argument with this, just making an observation...)

Hmmm... I have seen an attitude in some of the gig threads sometimes where MFC'ers (in their reports) almost act like they have some kind of entitlement to be in the front and if they are, then it's as if the world is simply obeying the laws of nature and if they're not, then something's gone askew with the universe.

(I'm not seriously trying to start an argument with this, just making an observation...)

I think there will be sharpened elbows being put into practise - along

with attempts to bribe John!!! :naughty:

Well, therein lies the problem. You can't have an entire gig of people in the front row. So if everyone in the room is MFC it's going to be a night of fights, drama and tears.

Well, therein lies the problem. You can't have an entire gig of people in the front row. So if everyone in the room is MFC it's going to be a night of fights, drama and tears.

Maybe we could draw tickets - before the event - for the order

of entry!! :bleh:

Maybe we could draw tickets - before the event - for the order

of entry!! :bleh:

We had that at Brixton. I was #5. Somehow #38 ends up standing next to you and closer to center stage and your #3 and #4 friends are on the other side of the room. It's amazing how these things happen. :boxed:

We had that at Brixton. I was #5. Somehow #38 ends up standing next to you and closer to center stage and your #3 and #4 friends are on the other side of the room. It's amazing how these things happen. :boxed:

That's quite sad really - if there was an MFC only gig then most of

the folk would know the others - it may be too embarrassing to "cheat"

in any way if others can see you!!

a little thinking for you might be a huge mystery to solve for him, not everyone is from stockholm:naughty:

I’m starting to think you have a thing for Stockholm….you should really come visit!:naughty:

And that was my only question for him.

Top question and one we have been pushing for on and off for a while :thumb_yello:

Thank you! Finally some positivity!:wub2:

That's quite sad really - if there was an MFC only gig then most of

the folk would know the others - it may be too embarrassing to "cheat"

in any way if others can see you!!

Yes of course!:wink2:

Use your imagination people...it wouldn't be a regular arena, it would be a gig in a small club or restaurant were we all will be seated around tables and we could get drinks and food during the gig!:thumb_yello: