Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Use your imagination people...it wouldn't be a regular arena, it would be a gig in a small club or restaurant were we all will be seated around tables and we could get drinks and food during the gig!:thumb_yello:

I can imagine that.. Mika working the room.. Serenading MFCers.. :serenade:

(everyone handcuffed to their seats)

Yep! I like it! Nice idea.. :thumb_yello:

Just a series of ridiculous things like can he provide stepladders next to the barriers so we can launch a stage invasion during Any Other World or what is he planning on doing for underwear now that The Gap has stopped selling solid grey boxer briefs. I think there were about 10 of them.

Interesting:naughty:

It's weird how he remembers some things, like conversations he's had with fans months ago, but he can't remember something he wrote himself a week ago!!!

I have that too. I can remember fun things, but for some reason I can't remember any schoolwork when I'm trying to study:naughty:

But does Mika know what rhetorical means? Sorry, I'm paranoid now.

:

:lmfao:

Romi can you pm that screen caption ?

I didn't know cause I'm so innocent I've been here since May 2007

You and innocent?:roftl:

...are we official yet? :kaf:

:lmao:

Use your imagination people...it wouldn't be a regular arena, it would be a gig in a small club or restaurant were we all will be seated around tables and we could get drinks and food during the gig!

Yeah great, a small club with All of the MFcers:blink:

I’m starting to think you have a thing for Stockholm….

And that was my only question for him.

yeah i think i have something for sweden in general, they have ABBA, stockholm, good beers...plus nordic countries are wiser i guess

look at this

255i64w.jpg

ps you should ask more really

maybe all you are interested...

i did my duty and i wrote (in my english full of errors) a couple of questions to the email adresse....

a receipt of my email returned back with SPAM written on the title

:poster_spam:

maybe some email adresses of foreign countries are automatically refused by the anti-spam software....

anyway dont worry, it is not a problem for me....:bleh:

i sayd that just for your info.... so you will be not disappointed if msounds will not reply to your question.... maybe it is a technical issue and they can not receive all the emails :thumb_yello:

:bye:

maybe all you are interested...

i did my duty and i wrote (in my english full of errors) a couple of questions to the email adresse....

a receipt of my email returned back with SPAM written on the title

:poster_spam:

maybe some email adresses of foreign countries are automatically refused by the anti-spam software....

anyway dont worry, it is not a problem for me....:bleh:

i sayd that just for your info.... so you will be not disappointed if msounds will not reply to your question.... maybe it is a technical issue and they can not receive all the emails :thumb_yello:

:bye:

If you want, you could ask anyone else to mail your questions. I could do it for you:wink2:

If you want, you could ask anyone else to mail your questions. I could do it for you:wink2:

you are very nice, thank you....

but dont worry, it is really not a big problem.... :blush-anim-cl:

serendipity decided for me... so not questions by me :wink2:

anyway thank you very much for your advice :wub2:

you are very nice, thank you....

but dont worry, it is really not a big problem.... :blush-anim-cl:

serendipity decided for me... so not questions by me :wink2:

anyway thank you very much for your advice :wub2:

Haha thanks:wub2:

You're welcome:thumb_yello:I'm glad it's solved now:wink2:

I see a huge virtual 'denied' stamp dancing in front of me. :blink:

:lmfao:

Why, oh why?:crybaby:

I can imagine that.. Mika working the room.. Serenading MFCers.. :serenade:

:naughty:

That would be so amazing.. :wub2:

Yes, wouldn't it!:wub2:

If you don't wish for things and talk about them then nobody would know!

I still believe on positive thinking....

If he answers any questions after the first batch I will be surprised.

Although as someone pointed out it makes for easy blog writing. The problem is someone needs to sift through all the garbage he's going to get in order to find some interesting questions. And I don't see that happening on a continual basis.

I think at best this will be a temporary diversionary tactic to get all the garbage off the blog comments and sucked into some black hole of a dormant email account. If he doesn't respond to these emails by answering questions people will begin to assume he's not reading them and will start their begging on the blog again.

Exactly my thoughts when I read it :naughty:. At least it will reduce the amount of comments that they need to approve or deny on the blog.

Yes all of us bad fans will have to stand at the back while the good ones malinger, cheat and push their way to the front. And if they don't get to the front first they'll just squeeze and elbow you out of the way when they get there.

Good times!

Yes, that is a fair account of how these gigs pan out. Very true :thumbdown:.

Hmmm... I have seen an attitude in some of the gig threads sometimes where MFC'ers (in their reports) almost act like they have some kind of entitlement to be in the front and if they are, then it's as if the world is simply obeying the laws of nature and if they're not, then something's gone askew with the universe.

But if the entire crowd is MFC... who gets the entitlement?

(I'm not seriously trying to start an argument with this, just making an observation...)

It's a valid point, but (speaking for myself, obviously not in the name of every other MFC'er), I have to disagree.

I don't think that MFC'ers think that they have a natural entitlement to be at the front per se....It's my impression that "we" have the feeling that we are entitled to the front if we get there earlier than others, which I do think is the fairest way of thinking.

The queueing system is so ingrained in us by now, that everyone abides by it, so I don't think that it's correct to say that we have the sense of being entitled to be at the front no matter of when we turn up there.

I'm personally sick and tired of queueing for hours and then having some non MFC'ers turn up at 5 pm and push and shove their way to the front by unfair means.

Of course some MFC'ers also do this, but in general they are the minority. Most of us have been queueing together all day before any given gig, so it's the outsiders who tend to do the queue jumping.

On another breath, I will say though that most hardcore fans who have followed Mika (and still follow him) loyally do happen to be fanclub members, so I wouldn't even find it wrong to say that we should be the ones filling the front rows.

If I was an artist, I'd rather have true fans there, who are loving every second of the show and walking on air by seeing me perform, than someone who feels lukewarm about it and is just there like they could be anywhere else...It must add to the artist's experience if they see that the crowd are into it, and for that reason it makes perfect sense to have the hard core fans at the front.

By saying this, of course I'm not trying to imply that the hardcore fans should try and get to the front by unfair means, over others who have earned the right to be there, hence my earlier comments on the queuing :thumb_yello:.

That's quite sad really - if there was an MFC only gig then most of

the folk would know the others - it may be too embarrassing to "cheat"

in any way if others can see you!!

HA! You'd think, wouldn't you?

Sadly, at one of the Brixton February gigs, a well known MFC'er shamelessly jumped the queue (together with her partner) and then cheekily refused to move when publicly confronted by the rest.

She then proceeded to post on MFC saying that she had felt bullied, just because she was told that it was unfair of her to jump the queue, as she turned up in the middle of the afternoon and positioned herself there at the front with the Dutchies, who were just behind the first group of people.

So, obviously, some people just don't feel the shame. It's terrible.

I can imagine that.. Mika working the room.. Serenading MFCers..

Yep! I like it! Nice idea..

Ooooh! Kelzy, that made me

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah great, a small club with All of the MFcers:blink:

We are not so many active, in average 30-70 posting/night.

On the biggest gigs I've been too there was around 80 MFCers, Brixton and Amsterdam.

yeah i think i have something for sweden in general, they have ABBA, stockholm, good beers...plus nordic countries are wiser i guess

look at this

255i64w.jpg

ps you should ask more really

The Old Town with the Royal Castle in the background, but the colours must have been on a special order!:naughty:

On the biggest gigs I've been too there was around 80 MFCers, Brixton and Amsterdam.

The Old Town with the Royal Castle in the background, but the colours must have been on a special order!:naughty:

Hmm yeah, I just wanna say!:naughty: If every MFCer would go, it would be a venue with room for 11000 something people.

Hmm yeah, I just wanna say!:naughty: If every MFCer would go, it would be a venue with room for 11000 something people.

I'd go to know some of you. Really. I mean it. I'll have to see the opportunity to see Mika closer one day. But in the meantime I'd have known lots of people who seem interesting at least by chat... :naughty:

PS: Linde, you're on the list of course. I love your original blonde fringe :)

Everytime I log in on my computer, the first things I do is checking my mail and going on the MFC. :naughty: But my parents wouldn't allow going to a concert anyway.. :thumbdown:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Sent:

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:20:44 PM

To:

xxxxx

Attachments:

Security scan upon download Virus scanning provided by Trend Micro ®

details00...txt (0.3 KB), No Subjec...mht (0.9 KB)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

mikaquestion@googlemail.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

To: mikaquestion@googlemail.com

Subject:

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:20:05 +0200

Do you hug trees?

:crybaby:

Yesterday it worked! :tears:

Dear Shikutukumimika,

forgive me and do what you want, it is just an advice :wink2:

you are a minor teenager....

please cancel your personal email in the post here

i think it is better for you if you dont want spam :thumb_yello:

I'd go to know some of you. Really. I mean it. I'll have to see the opportunity to see Mika closer one day. But in the meantime I'd have known lots of people who seem interesting at least by chat... :naughty:

PS: Linde, you're on the list of course. I love your original blonde fringe :)

Yeah, you have a great time with MFCers, I garantee you:naughty:

Aaaw thanks, thats so nice of you:wub2: