Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

Thanks for the reminder :thumb_yello: I can only second that request :naughty:

I agree.

Can't help thinking he's putting too much on himself, I mean recording the album should take priority, but the art project, the blogs on top, he may be stretching it a little.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree.

Can't help thinking he's putting too much on himself, I mean recording the album should take priority, but the art project, the blogs on top, he may be stretching it a little.

:mf_rosetinted: and all those parties and award ceremonies he has to attend.

:mf_rosetinted: and all those parties and award ceremonies he has to attend.

Oh yeah..:mf_rosetinted:He's stretching time. If he really is then: MIKA! DON'T STRETCH TIME! THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH YOUR ALBUM SO THEY CAN SPEND THEIR MONEY AGAIN ON BUYIN THE ALBUM AND GOING TO GIGS!:sneaky2:

It's a tough life:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:It's a hard knock life, for us, it's a hard knock life, for us...:naughty:

I think Mika´s days have not enough hours for all the things he wants and plans to do. Maybe after finishing the album he will fullfill his promisses. But I think then he will plan the next tour and will have no time again ( do you understand what I want to say?)

If she doesn't want an answer, I want one:mf_rosetinted:

Well, apparently I'm not very good with words. I use them without knowing what I'm talking about, actually. :no:

So, some don't understand what I say and get all messed-up. :shocked: I can't take responsibility for that, yet wanted to make it a point, that I surely won't accept to be insulted or have swearwords or asterisk-masked swearwords thrown in my direction. A picture says a thousand words, they say, so I put the image up there, which is, in fact supposed to be an asterisk in a prohibition sign. *sigh* - I guess the joke got pretty much lost in translation :roftl:

Well, apparently I'm not very good with words. I use them without knowing what I'm talking about, actually. :no:

So, some don't understand what I say and get all messed-up. :shocked: I can't take responsibility for that, yet wanted to make it a point, that I surely won't accept to be insulted or have swearwords or asterisk-masked swearwords thrown in my direction. A picture says a thousand words, they say, so I put the image up there, which is, in fact supposed to be an asterisk in a prohibition sign. *sigh* - I guess the joke got pretty much lost in translation :roftl:

Oh VS:lmfao:

I love the idea:roftl:

You're good with words! I'm just stupid and half of the time I don't notce things even if they're right in front of my nose!:naughty:

I think Mika´s days have not enough hours for all the things he wants and plans to do. Maybe after finishing the album he will fullfill his promisses. But I think then he will plan the next tour and will have no time again ( do you understand what I want to say?)

He means well - I think we are getting used to him not actually doing what he says .

You are fine with words - I don't have a problem understanding what you mean.

I know English is a tricky language, with lots of funny expressions - people don't always get them right, but I can guess what they meant to say. But other people don't seem to make allowances for that.

Don't say it, I don't want his conscience to be relieved so easily :naughty:

He always makes me think of a big puppy - rushing about looking at everything and so easily distracted.

:mf_rosetinted: We need to send him to obedience classes.

He means well - I think we are getting used to him not actually doing what he says .

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Don't say it, I don't want his conscience to be relieved so easily :naughty:

But we love him anyway!:wub2:

He always makes me think of a big puppy - rushing about looking at everything and so easily distracted.

Good one!:wink2:

I get it, that's quite clever, ha ha!

A big puppy, with big soft puppydog eyes, *sigh*.

did you guys read this?

http://www.popnography.com/2008/10/mika-holed-up-i.html

Lost & found: Mika's been holed up in LA studio

Photo: Getty Images

It's easy to jump to the wrong conclusion when a bright shining star goes missing for months on end. Where the hell has Mika been, anyway? (We were hoping he'd found a guy so gay he'd prompt the singer to finally drag a date to the usual round of parties and premieres...)

According to a recent communique with fans, he's exactly where we actually want him -- finally working on his next album:

"Hey guys, I write from a studio in a nondescript concrete building in Los Angeles. The recording is three weeks in and it feels great to be out of demo phase. As many of you know we've been working on the DVD for the Paris show and its now finished. I've had a blast making this and hope you like it too."

We like the sound of "nondescript concrete building," how it's sort of sexy and Bond-like in its ambiguity. Less ambiguous is the official description of a live Paris show coming out on DVD next month:

With a sell-out crowd, MIKA put on a show that even had the likes of Kanye West admitting that the bar had been raised. MIKA stormed the show with a supporting cast that included flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls amongst others. Utilising the talents of some of the world's top design talents including Opera designer Es Devlin who created the stage settings; Christian Louboutin who created all Mika's shoes for the show and British designer Matthew Williamson who designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

"I didn't want to do anything normal," the singer says in this preview for the DVD, which boasts a 40-minute documentary -- about the making of the show, though, not the man himself.

Here's what he told us about his sophomore effort back in January:

"I'm certainly not going to kowtow to the pressure of trying to get radio support in certain territories. I'm not interested in manipulating what I do for anything. I'm going to do what I do. I write songs for myself, and I'm going to continue doing that. If it gives me that funny feeling in the back of my spine, the kind of feeling that makes me want to go to the loo, then I know that it's good."

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the loo in that concrete building...

:roftl::roftl:

i don't know if it's in the "news and press" i didn't post it there as it isn't really news to us, since it's about his blog.

did you guys read this?

http://www.popnography.com/2008/10/mika-holed-up-i.html

Lost & found: Mika's been holed up in LA studio

Photo: Getty Images

It's easy to jump to the wrong conclusion when a bright shining star goes missing for months on end. Where the hell has Mika been, anyway? (We were hoping he'd found a guy so gay he'd prompt the singer to finally drag a date to the usual round of parties and premieres...)

According to a recent communique with fans, he's exactly where we actually want him -- finally working on his next album:

"Hey guys, I write from a studio in a nondescript concrete building in Los Angeles. The recording is three weeks in and it feels great to be out of demo phase. As many of you know we've been working on the DVD for the Paris show and its now finished. I've had a blast making this and hope you like it too."

We like the sound of "nondescript concrete building," how it's sort of sexy and Bond-like in its ambiguity. Less ambiguous is the official description of a live Paris show coming out on DVD next month:

With a sell-out crowd, MIKA put on a show that even had the likes of Kanye West admitting that the bar had been raised. MIKA stormed the show with a supporting cast that included flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls amongst others. Utilising the talents of some of the world's top design talents including Opera designer Es Devlin who created the stage settings; Christian Louboutin who created all Mika's shoes for the show and British designer Matthew Williamson who designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

"I didn't want to do anything normal," the singer says in this preview for the DVD, which boasts a 40-minute documentary -- about the making of the show, though, not the man himself.

Here's what he told us about his sophomore effort back in January:

"I'm certainly not going to kowtow to the pressure of trying to get radio support in certain territories. I'm not interested in manipulating what I do for anything. I'm going to do what I do. I write songs for myself, and I'm going to continue doing that. If it gives me that funny feeling in the back of my spine, the kind of feeling that makes me want to go to the loo, then I know that it's good."

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the loo in that concrete building...

:roftl::roftl:

i don't know if it's in the "news and press" i didn't post it there as it isn't really news to us, since it's about his blog.

Oooh thank you! :flowers2:

You should make a new thread for it :wink2: