Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, don't you just love it when other sources report news we already know.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, heh heh!

lol

that's why i don't think it needs its own thread.... it's old news to us (aren't we the lucky ones :naughty:)

lol

that's why i don't think it needs its own thread.... it's old news to us (aren't we the lucky ones :naughty:)

We sure are ;-)

Well it's Friday, maybe later on today we might get the questions blog!

I live in hope, but not that my question will get answered, not expecting that he'll take a blind bit of notice of it.

But if he goes with the suggestion I made on how to do it, I'll fall off my chair!

Edited by RAK1

We sure are ;-)

Well it's Friday, maybe later on today we might get the questions blog!

I'll live in hope, but not that my question will get answered, nit expecting that he'll take a blind bit of notice of it.

But if he goes with the suggestion I made on how to do it, I'll fall off my chair!

what did you suggest?

what did you suggest?

It was something that JC Chasez did a while back on one of his vlogs.

He pulled questions out of a hat (literally!) that were sent in to his website. So I suggested it to Mika on the questions blog.

I can not access the site...

by the way, am back... it's past 5:00 am here and I can't go to sleep ! :boxed:

oh nooooooooooooooo are you working tomorrow?

wow it's the first time that we are awake at the same time! we should party.!! :punk:

I can not access the site...

by the way, am back... it's past 5:00 am here and I can't go to sleep ! :boxed:

i don't know why you can't access the site, it worked for me.

but you aren't missing anything... i copied what it said anyways

It was something that JC Chasez did a while back on one of his vlogs.

He pulled questions out of a hat (literally!) that were sent in to his website. So I suggested it to Mika on the questions blog.

Mika would just keep choosing until he got the ones he wanted. He's such a cheater :naughty:

I don't want to get too perverted, but I thought Avoca's siggie said: Suck in Mika

*rises eyebrow dangeriously* :mf_rosetinted:

ingie, I've got a new url for my site, btw. pls, update link. new is http://stuckonmika.com (STUCK :sneaky2:)

yes, shameless self promotion :fisch:

did you guys read this?

http://www.popnography.com/2008/10/mika-holed-up-i.html

Lost & found: Mika's been holed up in LA studio

Photo: Getty Images

It's easy to jump to the wrong conclusion when a bright shining star goes missing for months on end. Where the hell has Mika been, anyway? (We were hoping he'd found a guy so gay he'd prompt the singer to finally drag a date to the usual round of parties and premieres...)

"I'm certainly not going to kowtow to the pressure of trying to get radio support in certain territories. I'm not interested in manipulating what I do for anything. I'm going to do what I do. I write songs for myself, and I'm going to continue doing that. If it gives me that funny feeling in the back of my spine, the kind of feeling that makes me want to go to the loo, then I know that it's good."

well, we knew where he was all along. obviously press doesn't go searching for info the right places.. :mf_rosetinted:

kinda feeling that makes him want to go to the loo... :shocked::blink::sweatdrop:

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of the loo in that concrete building...

i don't know if it's in the "news and press" i didn't post it there as it isn't really news to us, since it's about his blog.

LMAO!:lmfao:

1.well, we knew where he was all along. obviously press doesn't go searching for info the right places.. :mf_rosetinted:

2.kinda feeling that makes him want to go to the loo...:blink::sweatdrop:

1.:shocked::lmao:

2. Yeah, what if he's writing a song wich is crap and suddenly he has to pee?:naughty:

*rises eyebrow dangeriously* :mf_rosetinted:

ingie, I've got a new url for my site, btw. pls, update link. new is http://stuckonmika.com (STUCK :sneaky2:)

yes, shameless self promotion :fisch:

well, we knew where he was all along. obviously press doesn't go searching for info the right places.. :mf_rosetinted:

kinda feeling that makes him want to go to the loo... :shocked::blink::sweatdrop:

I get that kind of feeling, after too many cups of tea, LOL!