Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my english isn't perfect so what is pg tips that you are talking about? :blush-anim-cl:

and now I have Ramones stuck in my head :punk:

PG Tips is tea, if you look you'll see a box of it in the cupboard.

So why did you put "hand" in your sentence ? :blink:

Sorry, it's an English thing, we say right hand or left hand when we are describing something being on one side or the other.

Sorry, it's an English thing, we say right hand or left hand when we are describing something being on one side or the other.

Oh cool . I didn't know about that .

I love learning english things... well... I have to do... just more 4 years and I'm going to england . :naughty:

Oh cool . I didn't know about that .

I love learning english things... well... I have to do... just more 4 years and I'm going to england . :naughty:

Ah, are you coming over to study at University?

Ah, are you coming over to study at University?

Yeah . I want to do university over there .

My parent don't support me on that and everytime I say "I'll go to England", they got like "oh yeah... of course..." and I always got pissed out :sneaky2: !

But I don't care ! I'll show to my parents that I can do everything I want ! :punk:

Yeah . I want to do university over there .

My parent don't support me on that and everytime I say "I'll go to England", they got like "oh yeah... of course..." and I always got pissed out :sneaky2: !

But I don't care ! I'll show to my parents that I can do everything I want ! :punk:

When the time is right, get some prospectuses, that is information from the University explaining courses and showing the layout and general information about the University, sit down with your parents and talk it through with them.

There are a huge amout of very good Uni's here, so you're kind of spoilt for choice. But if you get the info first and show your parents you are serious about your education, they might take it seriously too.

When the time is right, get some prospectuses, that is information from the University explaining courses and showing the layout and general information about the University, sit down with your parents and talk it through with them.

There are a huge amout of very good Uni's here, so you're kind of spoilt for choice. But if you get the info first and show your parents you are serious about your education, they might take it seriously too.

The problem is:

I'm completly crazy ! And I don't give a f*** to school .

Because that years won't be important in the future, so I don't care taking the second best grade instead oh the best grade . But my parents care and we are always fighting because of that . So my parents think I don't take school seriously and I won't be able to go to London because of that, but I do take school seriously ! The point is: I know where I am and if now is not important so let me live my life . Next years and the 2 years after that I will have to spend half of my days studying so leave me alone for now . But they can't understand it !

Anyway... I know there are a lot of good uni's over there and I want to go to journalism... and journalism in portugal is like... nothing, so I really have to kick out my country (I hate it anyways, so...) !

Now I have to go to bed cause it's freaking 4AM here .

The problem is:

Because that years won't be important in the future, so I don't care taking the second best grade instead oh the best grade . But my parents care and we are always fighting because of that . So my parents think I don't take school seriously and I won't be able to go to London because of that, but I do take school seriously ! The point is: I know where I am and if now is not important so let me live my life . Next years and the 2 years after that I will have to spend half of my days studying so leave me alone for now . But they can't understand it !

Anyway... I know there are a lot of good uni's over there and I want to go to journalism... and journalism in portugal is like... nothing, so I really have to kick out my country (I hate it anyways, so...) !

You sound just like me, except my mom is easy on me :naughty:

You sound just like me, except my mom is easy on me :naughty:

My mother didn't pass two years, but she argues with me cause I have good instead of very good... when very good is the best you can have !! I always got like :shocked: ! Is just so unfair ! :sneaky2:

My mother didn't pass two years, but she argues with me cause I have good instead of very good... when very good is the best you can have !! I always got like :shocked: ! Is just so unfair ! :sneaky2:

Aww that must be tough. What grade are you in? (sorry if I'm keeping you from sleeping :naughty:)

The problem is:

So you want to take a year off after school finishes?

Well lots of people do, but to get into University here, you do need to have reasonably good grades, so it would be a good idea to check some Uni sites and see what grades they will accept for the course you want.

Journalism will come under Media Studies, if that's any help.:wink2:

Aww that must be tough. What grade are you in? (sorry if I'm keeping you from sleeping :naughty:)

I'm on 9th grade . But probably it's diferent over there... well... I have 14 years old . LOL

So you want to take a year off after school finishes?

Well lots of people do, but to get into University here, you do need to have reasonably good grades, so it would be a good idea to check some Uni sites and see what grades they will accept for the course you want.

Journalism will come under Media Studies, if that's any help.:wink2:

I dont want to take a year off . What did I say (wrong) to make you think that ?